Chapter 151

Back in the car travelling to our destination I decide to grill Liam.
"How longs left baby?" I ask him and he glances at the time.
"About half an hour, what's wrong?" he asks and I shake my head.
"Nothing boo, just asking. Are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask him and he smiles shaking his head.
"Your gonn alive it baby, do you remember the old environment we got back together in. Just us alone and nowhere to go if we don't want to" he says and I nod.
"Imagine that but better" he says and I think what? What could that even be? Where in the same country just left our city.
"I have no idea baby" I say and laugh. Am I dumb..
"Either way it's just us and that's what we need. De-stress after what happened and what's happening now, can you do that for me. Unwine baby" he says and pulls out a blunt passing it me then a lighter.
I smile at him and spark up.
"Did you remember to grab the brownies?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah there in a box wrapped up. We baked alot" he says and shakes his head.
"might aswell be high like we use to be aswell. Always" I say laughing. It was a different time for us back then. Always on the move and never settling. A different safe..
"Wait the safe house, that's the environment your talking about" I ask him and he smiles.
"Basically queenie" he says and I grin.
"So where going to a new safe house?" I ask him turning to look at him as I smoke.
"Kind of, it can be now I think about it" he says and I pass him the blunt.
"Why would we go to a safe house? I'd something happening?" I ask him sitting forward and he rubs my thigh.
"Nothings happening baby, everythings good. I just wanted this for us that's all. You'll see where nearly there now" he says and I get excited.
"I can't wait actually, I loved all the safe houses, the times we spent together. Other than the situations of why we were there obviously I will always remember them. Even the first" I say and bite my lip. That was bad of me. Of us.
"Well, if he was gonna push two people obsessed with eachother together what did he expect?" Liam says and I laugh.
"And you hated me dancing with him didn't you, you made me give him a fucking lap dance Liam" I say and he just laughs.
"I wanted to bury him in the back garden. But I pulled myself together and just spent more time around you, that's all I wanted.. Want still" he says and I lean over kissing his cheek.
"I could see it in you, and when you made me sit on you under the blanket and I had to keep you calm by spreading my legs.
"Good old days baby" he says and winks at me.
"If only he knew" I say laughing not even caring if he did. What could he of really done?
"Well if he's listening he does now" Liam says shrugging with a cocky smile.
"You was so cocky back then you know that" I tell him and he laughs.
"Nothings really changed queenie, I know what I bring" he says smug and I can't help biting my lip. So sexy and confident.
"Don't we all boss" I say and he grins passing me the blunt as he pulls in to a wooded area and follows the tracks. Where the hell are we. I look around and see a cabin and slightly scream with excitement making Liam laugh.
"I guess you like queenie?" he says and I nod eagerly taking of my seat belt as he pulls up. I jump out quickly and look around at the beautiful lake and amazing cabin.

"This is seriously beautiful baby, wow" I tell him as he comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me as I look out at the lake

"You can go in aswell, it's not overly deep till the middle, there's a little boat aswell" he says and I smile.
"I love it baby" I tell him spinning in his arms and wrapping mine around his neck and pulling him to kiss him. He's amazing.
"Let me show you the inside queenie" he says pulling out keys and taking my hand leading us up the path and to the front door. He looks at me smiling as he unlocks the door and pushes it open for me.
I walk in stunned how big it actually is and how pristine white everything is. I love it all.
"What do you think baby?" he asks lolling down at me.
"It's beyond amazing, how do you find these places" I ask him stunned again by my husband's ability to please me. Always.
"I have my resources beautiful, just as long as you like it we'll keep it" he says and I nod eagerly.
"I love it, let me look at the bedroom" I tell him running off towards a door.

"Oh my god, I love everything" I tell him as he looks around

"Oh my god, I love everything" I tell him as he looks around. He goes straight kitchen and to the fridge then opening cupboards.
"Good they stocked up with everything I asked for" he says and I smile. He really does think of everything.
"So what you wanna do first?" I ask him and he drags the bottle of rum across the counter and holds it up.
"Drink queenie?" he asks and I nod walking over to him and jumping up onto the counter and looking for glasses.
I grab to tumblers and Liam fills them to our usual and I take a drink.
"You know your amazing right husband" I say to him as he come to stand between my legs drinking his drink.
"Am I now, why would that be queenie?" he fishes for compliments and I smile and kiss him.
"This trip, the way your handling the Mya situation, the whole thing with Macey and Tommy. Now this new little boy meeting Ruby. Your handling everything like a fucking pro and I'm so proud of you" I tell him honestly and he smiles wider and wider the more I list things and suddenly his lips are on mine and his tongues swirling mine. Damn baby..