Chapter 96

Ingoldmells Day Four

Lola's been awfully touchy with Liam lately and I don't fucking like it.
I don't know if I'm supposed to say something to Liam or just drown init like I have been doing these past few days.
I know they've known eachother a long time and Liam doesn't seem to be bothered or anything like that. Yet he knows how I am and saying nothing.. To either of us because she's still doing it and I'm still feeling like this.
She's supposed to be spending time with Jason, not my fucking husband. Or is that why she's around.. She wants Liam. She'll die before that happens.
"You're quiet baby.. You OK?" Liam asks me and I nod at him.
"Fine, you?" I ask him and he hums. This is what I mean..
"So babe, what do you say about going out tonight, me you and the guys. We can dress up and have some fun" Lola says over lunch and I shrug. Not really feeling like anything.
"That sounds like it'd be fun queenie, isn't that what we said" Liam says and I offer him a small smile.
"OK sure. Why not" I tell them and Lola gets excited.
"It's gonna be great, we'll have some fun, drink and dance" she says looking at Liam.
"I remember you dancing all the time when we was young" Liam says and she winks at me.
"I still got them moves" she says and laughs.
What the fuck is happening.. He's paying me NO attention and it's pissing me off. He knows I'm needy with him. My obsession runs deep. I can't handle it.
I get up and look at Liam and look away walking to the bathroom. Passing by tables I rush to them and push the door open and lean against the counter looking in the mirror. Get a grip Stacey. It's not the end of the world. Then why does it feel like it is.
Suddenly the door opens and Liam walks in as I'm just staring blankly at myself in the mirror.
"Baby.. What's wrong?" he asks me and I laugh. Is he fucking serious.
"If you have to ask your definitely not paying attention and that says it all" I tell him clipped and he raises him brow at me.
"Queenie, spill now!" he demands and I look up at him with my arms crossed.
"Don't be stubborn baby, if I've done something wrong, tell me" he says and I sigh.
"You've technically done nothing. But it's getting to me. I hate it baby" I tell him quietly looking down and he lifts my chin up and I look up at him.
"Lola touching me.." he says plainly and I nod slowly.
"You think she's hot and so does she. What if she's come back for you.." I tell him feeling sad.
"She's gonna take you away from me" I say looking away again. I can't breathe and my chest feels tight.
I back away from Liam and begin to pace feeling like I'm dying.
"Baby calm down, no one's taking me from you. Ever. Your overthinking this Stacey" he tells me and I stare at the floor feeling shit. Some holiday this turned out to be.
"Baby you're just being you so please don't put yourself down, you.. My Queen are perfect, sexy, smart, loving, and a overthinker but that's you baby and I love all of you unconditionally, always and forever remember?" he says walking closer to me and I sigh looking up at him.
"I know she's your friend but I don't like it Liam. She will feel my wrath. You know I have no control when it comes to you" I say and he wraps his arms around me laughing.
"I love you and want you baby, don't worry about anyone else. They're irrelevant to us. It's always been you, why would I want anyone else" he says and I rest my head on him and smile.
"I'm gonna start my period.. I'm sorry I'm cranky" I tell him and he shrugs.
"I love you either way beautiful. Let's go" he says leading me out the bathroom.
Walking back through the diner I take a seat and push my cold food away. I need a fucking drink.
"What time we going out?" I ask Liam who's now avoiding Lola. I didn't fucking want that. I don't know what I want. All I know is I don't want her touching him. It's simple.
"Whenever you want, we gotta go and take all this back too queenie. You went wild" he says looking at all the bags. They sell alot of good stuff that I can't get back home.
"Don't be judgey. The children want what they want.. And so do I" I tease wanting him before I start my monthly.
"You'll always get what you want" he says in my ear making me squirm.
"I want you" I tell him and he looks at me and looks around.
"Here or when we get back?" he asks ready to stand either way.
"I'm sure I can wait, the girls are going back with Becky and Bonnie's taking the twins. We have the place to ourselves" I tell him rubbing his thigh higher.
"Were leaving.. Now!" Liam says jumping up and I chuckle at him and grab the boys putting them back into there pushchair.
"I guess where done" Jason says downing his coke and standing too. Micheala puts Lexi into her pushchair and the girls hold on to  Becky and Ricco as I grab some of the bags.
"Let's go girlie's" I tell them as Liam puts the rest of the bags on the pushchair.
We all walk out and head towards our cars. It's gonna be a long day.