Chapter 65 Liam's POV

It's been an eventful day. We've officially brought everything for the playroom and all we need to do now is decorate it. Are we crazy doing it ourselves, it's gonna be a long, hard job for both of us. Especially the ceiling. Maybe we can do it all and hire someone to do that. Yeah. Definitely.
"Baby, thinking about the paint job.. I'll get someone to do the ceiling after we've painted the walls. The ceilings gonna be a joke" I tell her and she hums as she sips her wine.
"Yeah, I was thinking about that after you said to paint it. We'll get seriously covered in paint to.. My hair. No thanks. But I'm down for doing the walls with you. It'll be fun" she says the last bit seductively and bites her lip.
"We can do that queenie. We'll start tomorrow in the morning. Let's get it done yeah" I say to her taking her hand and kissing each delicate knuckle making her smile.
"Yeah sounds good baby, I can't wait to actually see the room" she says grinning happily.
"Your gonna love it baby. No one knows it's there either. Good hiding spot to play" I tell her winking and she squirms and I know shes clenching them thick thighs. Fuck I wana be between them after all this shopping.
"We're gonna play alright my king. I can't wait for the swing to be put up. I miss that already. The beast can play too" she purrs and my dick starts to grow instantly.
Me and my beast can never get enough of my queen, her beautifully stunning face that I could just stare at for hours and hours, her body, her god damn sexy body! Which has just got hotter and hotter over the years, I love her ass, her pussy, my treasures.. Our treasures!! I hear my beast say loud with a growl.. My queen on her back legs spread wide open, my treasure just wet and ready for me.. Fuck I want to devour her right here right now, make her cum with my tongue buried inside her, tasting all her sweet juices.. I look across at Stacey and she is just watching me lost in my thoughts smiling, my perfect queen..
"Someones having fun" she says rubbing her foot up and down my calf and I lick my lips. I need at her asap.
"What can I say baby, pussylands amazing" I tell her and she blushes a little fluttering her eyelashes shyly.
"You love it really. You live in here rent free my queen, never move out" I tell her tapping my head and she smiles.
"I'll never leave. Not even an eviction. There's only us baby" she tells me and I nod grinning. Happy.
"Good to know queenie" I tell her as I see the waiter coming holding our food.
He sets it down infront if us and smiles at us before walking away quickly.
"How do you feel about Jason and Lola?" she asks me quizzically and I look at her wondering where she's going with this and shrug. Lola's good people.
"I think she could be good for him. Look at them already, he wasn't even like that with Sasha. He misses Angelica. I know he does" I tell her and sigh.
"Yeah she's a little like her like the way she is. That's what worries me, what if she changes into her?" she says and I nod understanding her completely.
"She's got more of a back bone and she's basically one of us already. She's knows what I do and she knows how Ricco is too. It's a win win if anything baby" I tell her with a smile.
"They do look good together tho and she's more me than Sasha was too which I love. I just don't wana let my guard down building a friendship for her so be flaky or something worst you know" she says and I take her hand.
"She's nothing like that baby, Ricco wouldn't bring her into our life's or be in his if she was. Trust me my queen. What you see is what you get with Lola" I tell her and she sighs nodding.
I've known Lola for a long time and she's always been the same. Ricco knows what I'm like and he damn sure don't won't his family ending up dead.
"I don't wanna have to kill another friend baby" she says quietly and u nod getting it.
"Do you remember my first time. I was fucked to and that's even before I did anything and climbed into the bath with you. It's difficult I know baby but it's never easy someone you know" I tell her shaking my head. I don't need to think about them times. Things are completely different now. I won't lose my queen for anything or to anyone. I don't care what she does she will always have my heart. I'm hers, my head, heart, dick and soul belongs to my wife. Stacey Johnson.
"I remember baby, I was dead set in you doing it. Witnesses are a no. And like you said he wasn't your friend you just knew him. Sasha was actually my best friend and I still did what I did. Am I a terrible person. Did she really deserve it?" she asks me and I sigh. Probably not but its done now.
"You did what you needed to do baby. Don't get down over someone who lied and made up this whole fake life to try take us down. She doesn't deserve your sadness. Jason's even moved on. We need to aswell baby. Try for me" I tell her and she nods slowly.
"I'm trying I really am. I do actually prefer Lola tho. I hope we can be friends, I need one now more than ever. I have none here. Sian's miles away" she says and sighs. That's always gonna be an issue for her and I don't know how to help. 8ve already offered Kai a job up here and a home but he won't leave Nottingham. No idea why but I even tried to sway him with cash too. Nope nothing.
"8 know you miss Sian baby but she can always come visit you and same as you with her. I know you want her close but I've tried and he won't budge no matter what I've tried" I tell her so she knows and she smiles at me.
"Your the best baby, I love you so much for trying for me" she says sipping her wine and I smile.
"I'll do anything to make you happy baby, I love you too queenie but you know whatever you need am here for you" I tell her seriously and she smiles at me. So stunning when she smiles it takes my breath away everytime I see it.
"I know my king, I got you too boo" she tells me and I grin continuing to eat my food.