Chapter 175

It was a long night of sex and talking but I can honestly say I feel better and I'm sure my king does aswell. He's actually genuinely smiling and I love it.
"So I'll see you soon baby. I'll miss you" I tell him as he locks the cabin up holding his bag. Thank God he's coming home, the children will be happy to see him for sure.
"I'll miss you too baby. I love you my queen" he says and I smile up at him.
"I love you too my king" I tell him as he leans down kissing me. We walk towards our cars and he kisses me again and smiles.
"I'll be OK baby, I'll see you at home. Drive safe" he tells me and I nod up at him.
"Ring me if you need or feel anything, I'll be here always baby, you drive safe too. No fucking around" I point at him and he laughs.
"I promise, I'll call you when I get in the car and we can still talk, OK?" he says and I nod eagerly. I love him and his attentiveness to me. I'd like to think I'm the same too.
He opens my door for me and kisses me before I slide in and pull on my seat belt.
"I love you" I tell him again and he smiles.
"I love you too queenie" he smiles and shuts my door and walks to his Bugatti.
Pulling off first my phone starts ringing and I click the green button on my steering wheel answering him.
"I miss you already baby" I hear instantly and I can't help but smile looking in my rear view mirror at my king behind me.
"You have no idea baby, I couldn't of left my car though. I should of just taxied up here" I tell him wishing I was with him still.
"I'm right behind you baby, don't worry that's how it'll stay too" he says and I know he's smirking.
"You ready to be at home" I ask him and he hums.
"Yeah I think, I hope so. I need to talk to Jason aswell" he says and I roll my eyes laughing.
"He's missed you too baby" I tell him smiling. Jason's constantly asking if I've heard from Liam, or where's Liam? Every fucking day.
"He always does, we should of been the twins. Kane's dissappeared on us" he says and I nod thinking so has Chelsea infact.
"I haven't heard from Chelsea either. Talk about take our money and dip. After you sent them to Turkey for his birthday. Dicks" I tell him and he laughs.
"It was a drop in the ocean queenie. Our portfolio is getting bigger" he says cocky and I smirk. My rich, sexy husband. All mine.
"Not just me my queen, you too baby" he says reading my mind.
"Yeah, yeah we both be rich and sexy" I say laughing rolling my eyes as I speed up and he puts his foot down up my arse.
"You don't wanna play with me queenie" he teases and I bite my lip. Maybe a little. It's a dead road.
"Let's play" I say putting my foot down going ahead.
"I'll give you ten seconds head start. Go for it queenie" he says and I hit 80,90,100 and he's getting smaller and smaller the faster I get.. 110,120,130,140 fucking hell.
"What you doing?" he suddenly asks and I smirk.
"140, come get me daddy" I tease and he groans as I see a dot of black in the mirror behind me getting closer and closer and he's suddenly speeding past me and I reach 150 and keep my speed up.
"You're going way too fast baby. Slow down" I tell him and he laughs.
"Says the one queenie, you love it" he says and I start to slow down ready to turn the corner I seen Liam fly around. No thanks.
"Slow down baby!" I tell him as he's dissappeared and I look around doing 80mph and start to see him again.
"Better?" he asks and I smile.
"Thank you, can we eat before we go home?" I ask him closing in on Blackpool looking around starved.
"Sure why not, what you want?" he asks as I take over him and smile as I pass him.
"A burger" I tell him slowing down to just over the 40mph speed limit.
"Turn right here, there's a place" he says and I indicate right turning and look around.
"Pull up here on your left" he says and I do so coming to a stop and shutting off the engine.
"Be right with you, I love you" he says and I smile at him.
"I love you too baby" I tell him and he hangs up. I take my phone off and grab my bag looking down at myself.

My door suddenly opens and a hand held out to me

My door suddenly opens and a hand held out to me. Looking up I smile at Liam taking it and climb out feeling like a shorty to my husband.
"Come on you" he says closing my door and I lock my car and put my keys away as he leads us in to the burger place. It better be good I need this.
We walk straight to the counter and I look at the menu.
"I'm just wanting a cheese burger and maybe some fries with a lemonade please" I tell Liam and he tells the man behind the counter and gives him his order too as I look for a seat by the window.
"He's gonna bring it over baby" Liam tells me sitting across from me.
"I've missed this, just being with you boo" I tell him as he takes my hands and kisses them smiling.
"I am sorry that I ran, I know it was the wrong thing to do. He needed out and I couldn't trust him around you anymore baby" he says and I nod understanding.
"Is he not my friend anymore?" I ask him fluttering my lashes and he laughs.
"Do you wanna be?" he asks and I bite my lip.
"I miss my special friend" I tease and he growls making me laugh.
"He misses you too queenie" her tells me making me smile. How can he not.
Our food and drinks arrives quickly and I take a sip of my lemonade while picking at my fries letting my burger cool down.
"So I get to see him again?" I ask him after a while and he looks up at me.
"Is that what you want?" he asks and I raise my brow.
"You keep answering my questions with a question" I tell him and he laughs.
"I have to be sure baby" he says and I nod. It's understandable. The beast is on thin ice. But I'll give him one more chance.
"Yes it's what I want" I tell him and he nods.
"Then prepare yourself queenie" he says taking a bite from his massive burger and I just smirk. I'm always prepared. Let's go..