Chapter 81 Jason's POV

"You wana come back to mine? I have something to show you" Lola says rubbing my calf with her foot under the table.
Were currently finishing up with dessert at a restaurant Lola chose. It's actually nice and has great food. But foods not what I'm craving. It's like my eyes can't get enough as I just sit here watching her. She definitely reminds me of someone but I can't fucking figure out who and it's bugging the life out of me.
"You should take a picture. It will last longer" she teases and I smile at her.
"Don't tempt me because I will and I won't stop" I tell her raising my brow challenging her.
"Maybe when we get back, I'll let you" she says and I smirk. Really Lola Belle.
"Let's go beautiful" I tell her holding out my card to the waiter. He brings over the check and the card machine. I tap my card and he hands me the recipe. I shove them both into my pocket as I stand up.
"What you waiting for Lola Belle?" I ask her and she downs her wine and stands.
"I can't wait to show you what I made" she says and I smile rubbing my hands together.
Shes a lingerie designer and seamstress. I've seen the collection.. Its wild.
"I can't wait Lola Belle" I tell her excited as we reach my car. I open her door for her and help her in. Jogging around I slide in quickly pulling on my belt and starting the engine.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll call you in. Make yourself comfortable babe" she says and kisses me running her hand down my shirt and walking up the stairs. She lives alone in this big as house. Why?
I walk around undoing the buttons on my shirt as i go looking at pictures scattered around on the walls and the fire place. She looks hot in them all. I actually really like her I'm just hoping she's real like she says and comes across.
I take off my jacket lying it over the back of her sofa and toe off my shoes quickly.
Making my self comfortable on her sofa I relax back and wait for her to do her thing.
Waiting impatiently as I continuously check my watch and wonder what she's doing. I stand up and walk towards the stairs trying to listen for something gut hear nothing. Weird.
I walk up the stairs and knock on her bedroom door.
"Lola Belle, you've been awhile. You OK in there?" I ask her through the door confused as to what she's doing.
"You can come in now" she calls out suddenly and I take a deep breath preparing to be stunned and slowly to the handle pushing the door open. I slowly start to walk in leaving the door and I could drop to my knees.

 I slowly start to walk in leaving the door and I could drop to my knees

"Fucking wow, you look.." I say just staring at her everywhere. I can't help it.
"You seem to be struggling there Jason" she teases biting her lip as she spreads her legs and runs a finger through her slit. I watch her bring it to her lips and sucks it. Fuck!
I grab at my painfully hard dick trying to relieve some sort of tension and end up growling as I watch her rub her clit and crook her finger at me. I take rapid steps to get to her and instantly drop to my knees and just look at her sexy pussy. I've never seen anything like it. She spreads herself open looking down at me licking her lips and rubs over her protruding clit. Leaning forward I swipe my tongue over her clit instead and swirl my tongue around it.
She moans pushing it into my mouth gurth and u suck onit how I know she likes it now and alternate between sucking and licking.
"Fuck yess!" sh emoans as she rocks her hips onto my tongue and I flick over it faster building her up and she suddenly grabs my head and cries out.
"Babyyyy, yess!" she cries as I lap up her climax hunting at the amgaste sending vibrations through her and I lift her legs and slide my tongue into her and begin to fuck her pushing my tongue as deep as I can as she rolls her hips and I feel her grip the sheets.
"Yes baby, I'm so close, fuck!" she moans and I spread her wider and push my tongue further flicking it around and she screams loud grabbing my head.
"Fuckkkk! Jason!" she cries and I continue to lick at her tasting her sweetness..
"I need to be inside you, now!" I tell her getting up and gripping my trousers and boxers. I pull her by her legs down the bed and onto my dick as I sink into her heavenly pussy.
"Fuck!" we both say at the same time. I push into her deeper as she sucks me in further tightening around my dick.
I give her what she been wanting and rotate my hips as I hook my arms around her thighs thrusting into her.
She rolls her hips gripping the bed sheets moaning and I angle myself pushing down I to her watching her face contour with pleasure and she squeezes her eyes shut as I feel her clench and she lets out uncontrollable noises and I feel some much fucking wetness.
"Babyyyy!" she cries out rolling her hips into me meeting my thrust as I fuck her through her first orgasm. It's all out to be a long night.