Chapter 113

"I need to plan Jason's masquerade party baby. Are you gonna help me and you can invite people too" I say to Liam and he nods as we make our way back home. The youth centre needs the Stacey touch and I'm happy to help. After Jason's party.
"Shall we do it at ours? Or hire a venue for that kinda thing?" I ask him
"I'll hire the venue queenie, we want waiters/ess a buffet and alcohol. Champagne will be constantly on the rounds. Listen he's gonna alive it" he says really getting into it and pulling out his phone.
Well I asked for his help.

Arriving back at the house Liam pulls me towards his office and opens the door.
"We don't have long baby, we need to get it all ready" he says rounding his desk still holding my hand and pulls me onto his lap. He loads his computer and hits Google.
He clicks through a few different venues with ballroom type features and i grab his hand before he clicks away.
"Stop! This one. Oh my god yes!" I tell him and he look back at the pictures.
"I did t think you'd wanna travel that far baby" he says and I shrug.
"It's not that far. Jason pulling up in the rolls royce Lola on his arm. It's gonna be banging!" I tell him and he laughs.
"Alright, now he wants to use my car. Anything else queenie. Your new little bestie" he teases and I poke his cheek.
"Don't be jealous, you love it really" I tell him and he hums.
"Exactly, so let him enjoy his birthday" I tell him and he nod with a smile kokikg back at the screen.
He hits email and starts typing and sending it off.
"Now we need a back up, never be to sure queenie" he says and I nod as he continues to scroll.

"Right so that's catering, decoration and venue sorted. You need to send out rsvp to everyone. Are you inviting Kane and Chelsea? And we need to go shopping and I need everything redone obviously. The works I wanna look hot" I say and Liam grabs my hips.
"You always look hot my queen. It's getting harder to control myself. I thought I'd be able to by now. Obviously not" he says and kisses along my neck.
"And I'm gonna book a week holiday for them so Jason gets the dU to himself. Needy cunt" he says making me laugh.
"I know what I'm getting him for his present" I say tapping away at the keyboard showing him.
"There" I say and he laughs.
"Are you serious right now queenie? What happen to not spending loads" He says and I spin looking at him.
"And didn't you say Jason was apart of this family. Like me, you and all the children?" I ask him smug and he smirks.
"Right besties for fuck sake. Is he your husband or me?" he asks raising his brow.
"Only you get the treasure" I tell him and lick his bottom lip and kiss him making him groan as I pull away biting onit.
"And that's how it will stay forever. Better believe that. But now my presents seem irrelevant" he says rolling his eyes and I laugh.
"Ya damn right my king and he'll love everything because it's from us. You know this" I tell him rubbing down his cheek smiling.
"He better do" he says and kisses me wrapping his arms around me.

Sitting with Liam Jason and Lola in the new longue.

The children are going wild in the livingroom apart of there new nursery

The children are going wild in the livingroom apart of there new nursery. They seem to be havinv fun either way.)
"So you two. What's the verdict you seem closer?" I ask Jason and Lola and she smiles at me.
"We're giving it a go. We don't know unless we try. Right?" she says and kisses him biting his lip and he growls at her.
"Well I'm happy for you both" I tell them grinning and look to Liam.
"Shall we go in the pool?" Liam asks me and I nod grinning.
"Everyone?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"You guys wanna come in the pool?" I ask them and Lola nods.
"Wait.. I don't have anything to wear. Fuck sake" Lola says dropping back into Jason on the loveseat.
"I'll give you something babe, I've got plenty I haven't worn yet. Chill, come with me" I tell her, kiss Liam and jump up.
"Be right back" I say to him and Lola takes my hand making me rub with her out the room laughing and down the hall.

"What about this one?" I ask her as I hold up a pink leopard print bikini with slots at the side of your hips.
"I want something hot" she says and I laugh.
"Of course you do, one sec" I tell her digging through and pull out a red cutout swimsuit and the matching cover up and show it to her and she claps giddy.
"Put it on" I tell her laughing and she rubs to the bed and starts getting undressed.
I rummage through looking for myself now and hear kola gasp as she looks at herself in the full length mirror.
"Yess girl!" she says whining her ass and laughing.

"I'm wearing this" I tell her holding up my white top and white and green patterned bottoms with the matching cover up and she nods grinning

"Do it so we can get back to them.. let's go" she says and I strip rapid laughing and pull it on.! Aww missing Jason already aha.

Walking out the bedroom we giggle walking down the stairs giggling like school girls and Liam and Jason meet us at the bottom coming from Jason's room

Walking out the bedroom we giggle walking down the stairs giggling like school girls and Liam and Jason meet us at the bottom coming from Jason's room. And I raise my brow at Liam.
"These shorts are swim baby" he says and I nod smiling and continue to walk to the back garden with Lola.