Chapter 19

Right what do I make everyone? I look through the fridge and cupboards and see chicken thighs and alsorts of different pastas. Of course.
I decide on chicken alfredo and take out all the ingredients that I need. I grab pans and turn on the cooker. I start by heating up coconut oil then washing and seasoning the chicken.
I cut it up into long slices and place them into the pan turning them half way through when browned.
I bring a pan over and fill with water and add a little salt. I bring it to boil and add the fettuccine pasta stirring it in.

After finishing the pasta I start on the cream and add the chicken and pasta to the pan. Stirring it all together over a simmered heat I take out the garlic baguettes and cut them up placing them into a bowl and take out bowls for everyone. They better like it.
I start to serve up and take the bowls to the large dining table. We should all fit nicely.
I pull out my phone and dial Liam.
"Hello baby, you ready for us?" he says answering.
"Yep, come up it's all been served and waiting for you" I tell him and he hums.
"Dinners ready guys" I hear him tell everyone and hear ruffling around.
"Don't be long bye" I tell him and he huns again and I hang up.
I walk into the bedroom taking off my shoes hobbling and then taking off my cover up and bikini. I jump into the shower quickly washing my body rapidly and jump out drying myself in no time. I hear them all come back in and I walk into the bedroom looking for something to wear now.
I pull out a t-shirt and matching skirt and put it on as Liam walks in the room.

"Beautiful as always baby

"Beautiful as always baby. Let me shower and I'll be out" he tells me and kisses me walking into the shower. I walk out the room to everyone and see the girls dressed in a shorts and t-shirts now and sat at the table waiting for us.
"You guys go change I got this" I tell Bonnie and Ricco and they jump up eagerly and smile walking towards there rooms. I take the twins from there seats and put them in there highchairs and look at the girls.
"You can start eating babies, there all showering" I tell them and they nod and pick up there forks. Please like it.
"Good?" I ask them after they take there first bite.
"Yummy, thank you mummy" Ruby says picking up garlic bread.
"Love, love mummy" Mya tells me taking another bite and I smile at them both. Liam come walking out and takes a seat on the other side of Hunter and picks up his bowl and atartas to feed him for me.
"Eat yours too baby before it goes cold" he tells me with a nod and I smile at him taking bites between feeding Tyler. The rest come back out refreshed and joining us.
"Smells amazing Stacey, thank you" Ricco says and taking a garlic bread and taking a bite.
"Oh wow girl. I didn't know you could cook" Bonnie says tasting it and I smile at her.
"My queen alcan do it all, believe me" Liam tells her and winks at me making me blush. Fucking hell.
"Wait until you try her baking. Literally anything you will be in heaven babe, I'll take you to her bakery when we get back home" Becky tells her and I smile at her.
"Thanks babe, I do try" I say laughing and Liam nudges me.
"Don't be modest, you da best momma" he says and the girls clap giggling.
"Ha thanks baby" I say and get back to feeding Tyler and myself.

After dinner we all relaxed as the twins are falling asleep on me and Liam. I've missed my baby boy on me. My needy baby.
I look to Tyler asleep on Liam and smile at them. He's starting to look more and more like daddy. I love it.
"They all like you, it's quite unfair baby" I say to Liam and he chuckles
"Mya's literally your double baby. But the boys. Wow its strange for me" he says and I nod looking at Mya holding her Anna doll while they watch frozen on the big screen.
"Thank god they look like us baby" I say and he hums knowing what I mean.
How do we have that conversation with them when there older. There both dead. Then Lexi might too. Fucking hell.
"I can see yo over thinking baby, hill out we'll deal with it when it comes to that. Don't worry we have plenty of time" he says running my leg soothing me. How does his love do something that nothing or no one else can.
"My bad baby, sorry got a little carried away with them though. There gone" I tell him and smile. I don't need to be thinking about any of that like Liam said. It's years away.
"Let's put the twins to bed and we'll bath the girls and put them to bed. It's getting late and if it was upto them they'd wat h this crap all night" Liam says and I laugh making Hunter move a little. Shit.
I run his face soothing him back to sleep and he starts to breath heavily again. Thank you God.
"Put them in my room Stacey" Bonnie says smiling and I nod thinking good idea. It's about to get loud later. I stand with my baby, Liam following and take them into the bedroom and place them into moses baskets. Giving them both a kiss lightly I pull the door too and Bonnie comes walking down the hall.
"If off too, thank you for today both of you it's been fun. My book and bed is calling me, don't worry about the twins, it's still your honeymoon after all" she says winking at me and I smile at her.
"Thanks babe" I tell her and I hug her and she walks into her room closing the door behind her with a wave at us. She's cute bless her.
We walk back out to the rest and look at the girls half asleep infront if the TV.
"Shall we quickly shower them and put them to bed instead baby?" I say to Liam and he nods walking over to them.
"Shower and bed princesses" Liam tells them and they nod sleepily at him and he picks them both up on each hip and they rest there heads on his shoulder with there eyes closed.
"Maybe bathe them in th emorning instead. Shower will wake them up, there shattered baby" I tell him as I follow him down to there room. He nods his head and I open there bedroom door for us. He passes me Rugby after kissing her night and I pull back the covers and place her in bed. I give her a kiss and took her in as Liam does the same with Mya.
"Night princess Ruby sweet dreams, I love you" I say quietly and smile at her sleeping form. She's her daddies double to but in a girly way. It's weird. I walk over to Mya switing with Liam and kiss her too.
"Night princess Mya sweet dreams, I love you" I tell her and she smiles in her sleep and it melts my heart. I love her so much. I walk backwards and out the door with Liam and close it behind us.