Chapter 125

Standing in the kitchen surrounded by cupcakes and Jason's birthday cake as I finally finish it and look it over. He's gonna love it all.
Lexi helped make the dad cupcakes with me as she wanted something for her daddy. Bless her.
I put the cakes I to a box and hope no one touches them. Osiris knows what I was doing and will make sure no one eats them. Or there gonna meet not so nice Stacey.
"Right Lexi, that's all done. We need to clean up now and put everything in the dishwasher" I tell her and she nods.
"OK auntie Stacey" she says with her cute little voice.
I rinse everything and pile them into the dishwasher and load it with the tablets.
I let Lexi wipe the sides down as I watch her do an alright job.
"Good girl. All done" I tell her and she smiles up at me.
"Go play with ruby now?" she asks and I look at her.
"Not Mya?" I ask and she shrugs.
"She plays on her own, or with new friends" she says and I need to see these new friends of hers.
"OK sweetie, you go play" I tell her and she grins and runs off. Liam walks in and looks me over.
"Someone's had fun with Lexi" he says making a coffee and I smile at him distracted with what Lexi said.
"Baby what's wrong?" he asks and i sigh.
"Mya's.. I don't know. Different" I tell Liam concerned.
"These new friends?" he asks and I nod.
"Yeah Lexi just said it too. We need to talk to her and possibly meet them" I tell him and he nods.
"Yeah, the questions she's asking aswell is off. She doesn't want to play with the girls as much either ever since we came back. What's sup with that?" he says and I rub my head.
"Let's go now" I tell him and grab him pulling him out.
Walking into the living room I see Mya playing away from the girls.
"Mya baby, come her" I ask her waving her over and she gets up walking over to me.
"Yes mummy?" she says and I smile down at her.
"Come with us" I tell her and she holds my hand smiling up at me.
"Whats happening daddy?" she asks Liam and he looks to me.
"We just need to talk to you princess" he says and walks into the dining room. We take seat and Mya sits to my right.
"Baby why aren't you playing with Ruby and Lexi?" I ask her starting with an easy one.
"Charlotte says Ruby's not my sister because she's not white like me, and I shouldn't okay with her anymore" she tells me and I take a deep breath and look to Liam who looks fuming.
"Ruby is your sister Mya. Your so called friend doesn't know what she's on about. You can't play with her any more baby" I tell her seriously and she crosses her arms.
"Why? She's my friend mum" she says and I raise my brow at her. Mum now yeah.
"She isn't your friend Mya. Friends aren't cruel about your sister" I tell her and she looks to Liam.
"Does that mean your not my daddy? Your the same as Ruby.. And Lexi" she says and I stare at her. Where the fuck is this coming from.
"Baby, he is your daddy. He loves you and gives you everything" I tell her and she just looks at Liam.
"That's it. No more fucking Charlotte!" I shout at her and she just looks at me and starts to cry.
"Please mummy, she's my friend. Nooo, it's not fair" she cries stamping her feet and I shake my head putting my foot down and Liam's not saying anything. I know he fuming for Ruby. Bless her.
"Listen young lady, I love you just like I do Ruby, you are both my daughters and always will be. I am your daddy" Liam says sounding hurt and I look at him sadly. He's done nothing but accept her and love her, giving her everything she could ever want and she comes out with shit because she has a new little racist friend. I'll be going to that fucking nursery asap.
"I'm sorry daddy" she says rubbing her eyes sadly and Liam gets up and walks around to her crouching down.
"It's ok princess, your gonna have questions but your to young right now. I promise we will tell you what ever you wanna know when your old enough. I love you" Liam tells her and she wraps her little arms around his neck and kisses his cheek.
"Ok daddy. I love you too" she says and smiles at him.
"Now, no more crying and the girls are your sisters. They love you too" I tell her and she smiles.
"I go play now?" she asks and I nod. That's the best we're gonna get out of her. But atleast I know it's this Charlotte girl. I bet she's a little bitch too. She ain't fucking with my daughters. Her mum better learn her some respect and quick.
"What we gonna do my queen? She can't go on like this" Lima says and I nod sighing.
"I'm gonna go into the nursery tomorrow and hopefully they can do something or I will. She's not corrupting my daughter with her warped views. He parents need fucking punching. How dare they" I say feeling angry for Ruby.
"I'll come with you baby, they need to know it's not acceptable. The amount of money I fund that place. They better be teaching them basics. Kids need to know about blended from a young age. This shit shouldn't be happening" he says leaning back in his chair rubbing his head.
"I know baby, we'll sort it. But there both leaving there soon. Hopefully without this Charlotte girl too" I tell him and he nods humming.
"She can't act this way baby, it's gotta stop now before she gets to old and that's her view" he says and I nod knowing this.
"It's not even like she gets left out. All the children are treated the same. It's definitely that little bitch at the nursery" I tell him and he sighs.
"Yeah because she was fine until this girl came along" he says and I nod think about what to actually say to the nursery. Where do I start. I gotta tread carefully with this. Fuck sake why me.