Chapter 103

Butlins Day Twelve

"Mummy? Why am I like you and Ruby, Hunter and Tyler are like daddy?" Mya asks me looking at her hands then Ruby's. Well it's finally happening.
"Erm.. Your all beautiful baby and there's nothing to worry about. Just like uncle Ace and daddy are brothers, like you and Ruby are sisters. Doesn't mean your not siblings. Ruby will always be your sister baby" I brush it off as best I can and look at Liam as he pushes the twins. We're currently at the fair and walking around looking for the next ride for the girls.
"Your beautiful princess, don't you think any different. Mummy and daddy love you all the same" Liam tells her and I smile.
I mouth a thank you to Liam and he smiles back at me.
"OK daddy, I love you" Mya tells him and runs ahead followed by Ruby and Lexi. They chat along and suddenly stop pointing at the kids pirate ship. Well this brings back memories.
"Do you remember Alton towers when we was younger?" I ask Liam and he smirks.
"Of course queenie, how could I forget. That was just me and you on the pirate ship. You was so happy and content with just us. I love that still about you" he says and I hug into him as the girls climb onto the ride. All three girls have wrist bands that lets them jump the queue and they love it.
"

I'll always just want you. Everything else is a bonus baby" I tell him making him smile.
"I do all this for you, us. So I can give you everything, I couldn't back them. But I damn sure know I can now" he says and kisses my temple.
Taking my camera out I snap a few pictures of the girls smiling happily with a few screams and laugh.
"This holiday was a good idea for them baby, Thankyou. But I loved Paris and Italy regardless" I tell him grinning as the girls come back happy.
"Me too beautiful, I can't wait to get you all to myself again" he says and I nod eagerly. I love quality time with my king. My husband knows what I want and need. Always.

"Hungry mummy" Ruby tells me as I'm chatting with Becky and Ricco.
"What would you like baby?" I ask her not really fussed.
"McDonald's. Fish fingers please" she says excited making me laugh. I play with her pony tail smiling at her.
"Then that's what you'll have" I tell her and she grins showing me her teeth then runs to Ruby and Lexi.
"McDonald's" I hear them all call out a d Jason looks to me.
"I guess that's what we're having for dinner" he says rolling his eyes making me laugh.
"This holidays for them. Spoil sport. Tell me what you want for your birthday aswell. Not like I didn't just buy you a new car kiddo" I tell him raising my brow smirking and he wraps his arm over my shoulders.
"But yall love me, don't lie. I'm getting a new home when I move out too remember" he says and winks.
"Always pushing your luck, you'll get a slap instead" I tell him and he laughs at me.
"I want a party, masquerade" he says and I look at him surprised.
"Who would of thought, you sophisticated" I tease and he pushes me away from him as we both laugh.
Liam looks at us as we're laughing and I smile at him.
"Your brother things he's something he's not. Jason sophisticated Ha!" I tell Liam and he laughs hard
"Yall are mean to me" he whines and I pout at him.
"Really really?" I tease more and he pokes at me making me scream and hide behind Liam.
"Baby tell him" I whine and liam looks to me raising a brow.
"You probably started it queenie" he says and I cross my arms.
"Your ment to take my side. Husband" I say stamping my foot and they both laugh at me.
"Baby, come on. You want me to slap him. I've been itching to" he says and I shake my head.
"No, you'll go over board, I will" I tell him and slap Jason round the back off the head and run off. Thank god I wore trainers. Catch me if you can bitches.
Why is Bonnie taking the twins. Noo! Liam's gonna catch me. Fuck. I look to Lola and she grabs my hand and runs, clearly wanting in on the fun.
"Liam's definitely coming for me" I tell her and she nods laughing.
"You lot bring out my kid. I love it. She says and Jason grabs her around the waist coming out of nowhere. Shit where's Liam.
"You can't run from me queenie" I hear behind me and I'm suddenly being pi ked up and put over his shoulder and he spanks me making me scream.
"Liammm!" I cry out laughing and I can hear the girls laughing and people are looking at us strangely.
"Your ment to be adults. Act like it" I hear from some woman as she walks past and she looks back at us and I middle finger her.
"Bitch" I call out and Liam and Jason laugh but I still receive another spank.
"Causing trouble queenie" he says and spanks my other cheek making me laugh.
"Okok people clearly don't like it. 0it me down baby, please" I tell Liam and he stops and slides me down his body slowly.
"Better, spoil sport" he says smirking down at me.
"I'll make it better when we get back. How's that" I tell him rolling my tongue and he licks his lips and pulls me into him.
"Definitely baby" be says and starts to walk holding around my waist.
I wanna go on some rides now. The holiday is for us too. Right?