Chapter 34

"You friends again? You was gone awaile, I wondered what happened. Then we heard you yelling" Liam says raising a brow smirking at me. He obviously heard the story time.
"Best friend baby, and I was filling Sasha in on the amazing honeymoon boo" I tell him walking over and sitting on his lap. He kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Good, we can't have you girls falling out. We're family" Jason says and I smile up at Sasha.
"I'm happy to hear you've talked baby" Liam says to me and I smile at him nodding. He k ows Sasha's all I have up here. I can't lose her.
"Well we have some news, we just spoke to Kane. There not moving up here anymore. Something about Chelsea's family" Liam tella us and I sigh.
"Well that's a bummer, I was looking forward to us girls being together" Sasha says and I nod agreeing.
"Just us then" I say looking up at Sasha.
"Always girl" she says grinning and I grin.
She's not weak, she's triggered. I was wrong about what I said, she's my best friend and I love her flaws and all. We all have them.
"So what shall we do now? I'm hungry baby" I tell Liam and he squeezes.
"What you fancy queenie?" he asks me in my ear and I squirm feeling the heat of his breath on my neck as he kisses me after. You always daddy.
"I don't mind, you guys coming?" I ask them looking between Sasha and Jason.
"I can eat, it is tea time ish" she says looking at her watch.
"Let's go then, even tho I look like this and I'm still wanting my surprise baby" I whine at Liam and he laughs.
"You look perfe t baby, but if you wanna go home and change while where there I'll give you your surprise and we can meet them after" Liam says and I look to Sasha who's nodding.
"Yeah babe then I can fix my face and Lexi needs changing aswell" she says and I look back to Liam.
"Home it is baby. Can we go now?" I jump up wanting my last surprise.
"Let's go beautiful" he says laughing and standing up.
I hug Sasha bye and we walk into the living room to get the girls.
"Mya, Ruby. Where going home, but where just going home to change clothes. Were going out for dinner so you'll see Lexi again before you know it" I tell them so they know and they jump up each hugging Lexi and waving bye.
We wlak out and Liam unlocks the car. We put the girls in and climb in our self's. I know we live next door but it's still a drive and one hell of a walk for the girls little legs. It'd kill mine.
"Where we going so I know how to dress us baby?" I ask him and he looks at me.
"Nothing to fancy baby, you always look sexy" he tells me and rubs my thigh pulling into the driveway.
"Who's is that car Liam? Who's here?" I ask him not expecting anyone wondering if he was.
"Come on I'll show you" he says and I climb out confused. Who's here?
I take Ruby out from behind me and wat h them both run into the house as I walk over to the car cheking it out. I really love it. Whoever it belongs to are making money and I'd totally look boss init.
I turn around smiling at Liam ready to tell him and he's holding up a box to me.
I look at him and take the box. Is this the surprise. He's had it all along.
"Happy belated birthday my queen" he says and kisses me wrapping his arms around me.
He let's go of me and motions to open the box. I pull the bow open and hand it to Liam. I take the lid off and see a key. A fucking car key. No.
"Wait.. Is this my car?" I ask him before I scream.
"Absolutely baby" he says grinning and I actually scream loud jumping up and down then onto Liam and he catches me. I kiss him repeatedly then all over his face.
"I love it so much. I love you baby. Thank you" I tell him kissing him again the. Jump down. I want inside.
"Oh my god I love everything baby. Even the cut keyring. You think of everything boo" I tell him grinning at him as he watches me gush over my new car. It's amazing.

"You sure you love it baby, we can always change it and you can choose" he tells me bending down to me as I sit in the passenger seat

"No absolutely not! I love it baby seriously. I was just about to tell you I wanted one then you handed me the key. I love you so much. You spoil me hard" I say running my hands around the steering wheel.
"You deserve the world so I'll give you everything my queen. But I'm happy you love it. I know you more than I give myself credit for" he says laughing and I nod eagerly. He really does bless him.
"Can we go out in my new car baby" I ask him and he nods laughing at my excited childlike self. He loves it really.
"If that's what you wann ado baby, it's your car" he says as I climb out and kiss him again. He's seriously the best husband ever.
"Letaa go get ready for dinner beautiful" he says leading me towards the front door. I'm about to look hot in my new car with my drop dead handsome husband. Eat your hearts out Blackpool.