Chapter 179 Liam's POV

Sat in my office just checking emails after the meeting waiting for my queen to call me and I check my watch. It's nearly 12pm. Her ap3was at 11am. No one's ever i doctors that long. Something must be wrong. Fuck! I pull my phone out unlocking it with my thumb print I go to click call on my queen and she appears on my screen first.
"Liam.. I need to tell you something" she says breathing like she's been crying. What the fuck? Shit somethings wrong. Oh my god, oh my god!
"Baby what's wrong? What happened?" I ask standing pulling on my jacket and rounding my desk. She's struggling with whatever it is..
"I don't know how to say it but I know I have too" is all she says and I start to feel my heart beating quickly as my feet are taking me towards my car and I'm climbing in before I know it.
"Just tell me baby, you've got me worried" I tell her and she sighs.. Please don'teave me baby.
"I'm coming now, are you still at the doctors?" I ask her and she hums sniffling. What the fucks happened?
"I'll see you soon" she says Nd hangs up. Fuck!
I try ri g her back but it just rings out, over and over.
"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I shout banging the steering wheel as I speed towards her. My beautifully perfect queen. Why wouldn't she just tell me over the phone. Isit that bad. Is she gonna die? Fuck she's gonna die and leave me. I start to heavily breath and my vision goes a little blurry and I swerve.. Suddenly my vision become clear again and I slam my breaks hard just missing an on coming car and they beep there horn at me relentlessly and I hold my hand up and wipe my face harshly.
"Get it together Liam! Fuck sake" I tell myself taking a deep breath I pull off again.
I finally arrive at the doctors and see my baby sat on the curb with her head in her hands and I just need to let her no it's gonna be OK. Whatever itis. I'm here and always will be.
I pull up in a parking space and quickly jump out and run over to her. I crouch down and remove her hands from her beautiful face and wonder why her arms bandaged? What the fuck happened?
"What happened baby? Tell me" I ask her needing to know whatever it is.
"Your gonna be so angry with me. I didn't do this on purpose baby. Believe me" she says crying and I look at her perplexed. What?
"I don't understand baby, what you talking about?" I ask her lifting her face up to look at me and my heart breaks seeing her like this. Crying hard for this unknown reason.
"I'm so sorry this happened, but it has now and I don't know what to do baby" she rushes it out sounding scared. My beautiful queen. But why is she scared? Of me? Of my reaction? What..
"Tell me baby" I say and she looks into my eyes and takes a deep breathe.
"I'm pregnant" she says and my world fucking spins and I drop on my knees I front of her. PREGNANT!!
What the actual fuck.. How can my queen be pregnant, this can't be happening!! I can't do this again.. She nearly died with the twins, I'm going to lose my baby regardless. Fuck. I can't breathe.. This is not happening.
LIAM! I scream at myself. Its too much of a risk, I thought Stacey understood this and was on board with the surrogacy if we was gonna have more.. I'm petrified like seriously more scared than I've ever been in my entire life.. I wanted more babies of course I did but like this? Risking my Queen for one of my last wants.. Needs.. Nope I never put myself above her and I never will, I don't know what to do if I'm being completely honest, I'd sacrifice anything an hour ago to be able to have another baby with my wife. But now that she is I don't know how to feel accept lost and I don't know what to say to her prefect face that is just staring at me waiting for something.. Anything.. Why.. Why.. Why.. I'm lost for words literally.. Fuck.
"Erm.." I start looking at her and she just blinks away her tears at me. I wipe them away and smile at her. This could be a good thing. Our miracle baby than just made it though, blessing us again. Stacey's one of two strong women I know. Her and my mum. She can do this. She's a fighter, she won't go without a fight. She won't leave me or our family. We're gonna have a baby! Fucking yesss!
"I love you Stacey Johnson" I tell her and she smiles a little bit
"Where having a fucking baby!!" I yell standing up and pulling her with me and she looks at me shocked.
"Your not mad?" she asks smiling touching her stomach and I move her hands away and kiss her stomach.
"I'm never mad with or at you baby, we're gonna have this baby if that's what you want?" I ask her hoping she says yes.
"I want to keep it" she says quietly and I pick her up spinning her around making her laugh.
"I love you so much baby, we're gonna do this, we're actually gonna have a baby again and work through it together like we always do. I'll love you through everything because you are my queen. Stacey Johnson" I tell her grinning feeling so fucking happy.
"I have a confession to make but I don't wanna burst your happy bubble" she says and I smile down at her. Nothing she says could right now. I don't even care what it is.
"Go on.." I tell her still smiling with my arms wrapped around her.
"I spoke to Jason about this yesterday, he told me to tell you but I chickened out and wanted it confirmed because I thought it might be a false positive because of this, but it wasn't and then I had to tell you now" she says nodding towards her arm where her implant was. I wondered why there was a bandage there. She's obviously had it removed because she's pregnant.
"It's OK baby, I'm glad you could find comfort in your 'bestie' when you needed it. I totally understand why you did it the way you did baby. I'm totally over the moon that I get to be a dad again. I actually get to be a dad one last time. I know Jason happy" I tell her and she nods laughing.
"He's happy and I bet he is because he was the first to know. Now me and Lola are pregnant together" she says giddy and I laugh at her. Of course that's what they care about. But atleast she'll have someone to go through it with.
"I'm happy your happy baby, I thought you'd freak out" she says and I smile.
"I did for a little bit there but I'm good, honestly my queen. Nothing will kill this mood. Not for a long time" I tell her and she nods eagerly.
"I need to ring the midwife aswell to get an appointment and scan booked, but I'm hungry. Food first" she says and I kiss her holding her face and pull back looking into her eyes.
"Baby Johnson wants a burger I assume?" I say teasing her keeping track of her and she's been craving that this time. I see you queenie.
"Absolutely, let's go" she says kisses me and runs to my car. I'm actually gonna be a dad again. I never thought this would happen again. Thank you mum for looking over me. Us all.