Chapter 73

"Bill it up, Bill it up" Lola says bouncing making me laugh. She's seriously great. And apparently Jason's told he alot. Just not the Sasha thing. Does he think this is his fault? Does he blame himself for not seeing the real her? People are way to good at pretending now that's the problem. I thought I was a good judge of character. But Sasha damn she was good.
"Here, Lola Belle" Jason says handing her a spliff and I smile at the cute name.
"Is that your middle name babe?" I ask her and she smiles.
"Nope, he just came out with it when I got here. It's cute right?" she says giddy and I laugh nodding.
"Absolutely, Jason's a cutey" I say teasing him and Lola laughs now.
"Are don't tease him, that's my job babe" Lola says running her hand up his thigh while he tries to roll up.
"If you want it, take it" he says to her and I look to Liam like whatttt?
"There's the Jason I know and love. Took your time bro" Liam says to him and chuckles handing me a spliff.
"Thanks baby" I tell him and blow him a kiss, he catches it and puts his hand on his heart smiling. He blows me one back and I smile doing the same.
"Seventeen years you say babe, and yall are still like this. Wow. I fucking love it?" she tells me and I grin.
"You have no idea of the incredible husband he is babe. But you'll see soon enough if your sticking around" I say to her winking and she giggles.
"I don't plan on going anywhere babe, believe me when I say that. And I can see it already. I want what you guys have" she says happily avoiding eye contact with Jason and I smile at her. You got with the right guy actually. This could work after all.
"You will one day babe, all in good time. It took a long time for me and Liam to be this happy. You gotta work for it believe me" I tell her and she nods listening to me. I spark my spliff taking down a long drag holding it for a second then letting it out, then repeating it over and over.
"You tryna snooze on us Stacey? Taking that shit to the head real quick" Lola says making me laugh.
"My queen can smoke Lola" Liam tells her smirking.
"Good to know babe, we'll smoke up sometime, just us girls" she says to me and I nod smiling. Does this mean where friends now?
"So how's your new playroom?" Jason asks us as he sparks his spliff looking between us smirking.
"You have a playroom babe. Oh my fucking god!" Lola gasps making me laugh.
"Yeah it's finally set up and all done. I love it babe, your seriously missing out. You into that kinds thing?" I ask her and she nods eagerly. My kinda girl.
"Well Jason here does own a swing" I say dropping him init and she smirks at him.
"You know you'll be getting that out. I wanna play too" she says to him and he nods smoking and I laugh.
"But yeah, it's amazing babe, you need one" I brag flipping my hair over my shoulder and she laughs.
"We'll see" she says winking at me.
"So your into it Lola Belle, you didn't say last night" Jason asks her and she shrugs.
"You didn't ask. I don't just tell everyone babe. You don't ask you don't get" she says licking her lips at him.
"I'll be asking" he says grabbing her thigh and she bites her lip. Is this what me and Liam are like. But worst. I love it.
"If you too are fucking so am I.. I don't care" I say finishing my spliff as Liam passes me another. He's being awfully quiet.
"You OK baby?" I ask him and he nods smiling.
"Just listening an do serving baby, don't worry about me. I'm good I promise" he says and kisses me biting my lip. OK he was listening.
"And if your going so am I" Lola says and Jason looks at her.
"Your leaving? My company not good enough Lola Belle" Jason says pouting and she laughs.
"I ment if there going to play so are we. That's how this is gonna work. I can't sit here knowing she's getting what I want from you.. Tut babes" she says shaking her head chuckling. Bless him. You go girl. Get that dick!
"Bro, your clearly not hearing her. Even I understood" Liam says pulling me into his lap handing me a lighter.
"My bad Lola Belle. I'm game.. But your not understanding how bad they are. Like multiple times a day kind of obsession. You want that?" he asks her seriously and she smiles bright nodding.
"I can do that, we got this" she says and I just look at Liam. There seriously gonna make a pack to be like me and Liam. Hilarious.. We'll see then.
I smoke my spliff as Liameave wet open mouthed kisses along my neck and I rock my ass feeling it hard against it.
"Someone's happy to feel me" I say rocking more.
"Always my queen, I can't help if I enjoy everything you" he says in my ear and lifts me up spinning me to straddle him. I take a long drag and put my lips to Liam's and blow the smoke into his mouth and start kissing him as I roll my hips on him. He slides his tongue into my mouth and I swirl mine around his and bite down making him groan.
Pulling apart I feel him hard between my legs and bite my lip. Wait Stacey.. Its been a few hours and I already need him back at his treasure.
"We got this queenie.. I think" he says a little unsure and laughs.
"Can you seriously hear my thoughts.. Its so weird" I tell him and he shrugs and kisses me.
"I can read you like a book most times. I've got a hell of alot better at it my queen" he says and I smile down at him.
"I love you" I tell him smiling.
"I love you too" he says wrapping his arms around me. My favorite place. In my kings arms.