Chapter 67

I stand in the bedroom waiting for Liam to show me the playroom with the paint and all the accessories still bagged up. It's gonna be a long day but where gonna make it fun. I've bought my speaker and phone so we have music and Osiris had made snck food for us set up in the fridge and there's plenty of different canned drinks. So where gonna get cracking.

Liam takes my hand and grabs the bags leading me towards a door in our room

Liam takes my hand and grabs the bags leading me towards a door in our room. How have I never noticed this?
"You know where only painting right? Why you looking so sexy baby, you trying to put me off because it's already working. Look at you" he says shaking his head looking up at the high ceiling and I smile at him waiting for him to open the door.
"Something like that baby, you look hot yourself" I tell him looking him over biting my lip watching his butt as he walks through the door. Damn husband.
"Oh my god its huge" I gasp spinning around looking at all the empty space.
"This could of totally been my closet baby. Keeping it to yourself" I tease and he smirks.
"I thought you'd prefer a playroom baby, I know how you love it all this now anyways" he says and slaps my ass shooting me forward to look further around the room.
"Where we starting daddy because I just wanna get you in here asap?" I ask him and he laughs pulling out the paint and I put my hands on my hips.
"You choose, have you decided how you even want it done" he asks me and I look around the room.
"I'm looking, you've only just shown me remember" I say sassy and he stands quick and before I know it I'm being spanked.
"This rooms gonna have rules, obey or you can be punished accordingly" he says in his boss voice with a smirk and I clench my thighs. Fuck I can't wait.
"I'm liking the sound of the punishment boss. Am sure I can push your buttons" I say ru Ning my hand down his chest and walking past him to get in the other bag smiling to myself.
I pull out the roller and one of the bigger buckets and take off the wrapping bent over and I suddenly feel hands on my ass.
"Are we playing already baby?" he asks griping at me and sending a spank to my right cheek. Fuck, I feel my pussy clench around nothing feeling empty of him a d just know its gonna be a long day already and we only just beginning!

We came to a compromise of how the room should be painted and just decided that it didn't all need painting. And we didn't even use the black paint. I like the brick work. And the wall where the bed would be is painted and then the ceiling when it's done. We brought red lights so I can't wait to see what there gonna look like. Right now I'm curre2sgiod in the middle of the room thinking could we get a pole in here with all the equipment we've ordered. I don't even know how to use most of them for fuck sake, but it's gonna be amazing trying.
Liam's on the phone ringing a few people to see when there available.
"Just the ceiling mate. Yeah that's fine, now?" Liam asks and looks to me. I nod my head eagerly just wanting it done and he smiles at me.
"Sure now is good, I'll text you the address. Alright, bye" he says and hangs up.
He quickly types out our address and waits for something starting at the screen intently then smiles and puts his phone into his pocket.
"He'll be here in thirty minutes baby. The stuff will be here tomorrow morning aswell. I need to grab tools out a d put everything together and that's gonna take awhile. Shall I ask Jason to help?" he asks me and I shrug.
"The more hands the better, we did order alot" I tell him and he nods.
"Shall we go shower my queen before the decorators get here. He said it shouldn't take long that's why he can come now. It's not even dark yet anyways" he tells me taking my hand and leading me back into the bedroom.
We walk into the bathroom and I start stripping out my shorts and t-shirt while Liam turns the shower on.
"I don't know why I'm covered in paint" I say raising a brow at Liam who's just as covered as he takes his clothes off.
"It's a good job where changing the floor. Are we children Stacey?" he asks and laughs making me laugh.
"You started it Johnson" I say stepping into the shower Liam behind me. He wraps his arms around me as the water washes over us and the bath turns red. I've always loved it. Probably why I'm physco.
"I don't see that as often as I used too" he says looking over me at the water and I nod understanding.
"I remember them all. From Leon to The Blackpool guys. You've done alot in between tho" I say turning in his arms wrapping them around his neck as he grabs my shower cremé and lathers up his hands before running them over me everywhere making sure I'm clean.
"And I can remember all of them. It's a dark place my queen, you don't want that" he says looking into my eyes and something passes through us.
"I'll always have you tho, so I can handle anything baby with you by my side. Always. I trust you completely" I tell him and lift my head up to kiss him as he slides his hands around my ass and spreading it.
"We only have a little time before he's here baby" I remind him and he hums as I feel him hard against my stomach.
"We better be quick then queenie" he says spinning me and bending me forward he's suddenly entering me. Fuck!