Chapter 61

Well that was satisfactory and beyond amazing. My king always knows how to put it down.
"So you like your surprise? We'll be using it in the playroom. I want your help with that actually, Come with me queenie" he says as I slip on my sliders.

He leads me out the bedroom and down the stairs twirling his keys on his finger clearly feeling in a great mood

He leads me out the bedroom and down the stairs twirling his keys on his finger clearly feeling in a great mood. That's what I do for my baby.
"What did you actually want me to do?" I ask him as he unlocks his office and gestures for me to enter. He closes it behind him and I walk to his desk. He sits down and I climb onto his lap as he clicks on his screen logging in.
"What do you think of this? It's just a rough design I did but that's what I'm thinking it will look like?" he says and I click through the pictures smiling more and more.
"I love it. The theme totally represents us baby. Red and black. Plus we're gonna have so much fun in here. I can't wait" I tell him feeling giddy.
"Always. Red and black is us forever baby. It's gonna be epic. I'm so excited to get it started. I was gonna hire a decorator to do the work tho baby. I want it to be one hundred percent perfect for us" he tells me and I think I might have a better idea.
"Actually.. Why don't we do it ourselves.. Together. It is our room after all and no one's gonna be going in to it but us and I can paint you know" I tell him chuckling and he smiles at me.
"Yeah that's a better idea my queen, I wasn't sure if you'd want to. And does that mean you wanna go shopping sooner rather than later for the paints and brushes and all that?" he asks and I nod eagerly.
"Absolutely, or I can order it if you don't want to?" I ask him and he looks at me like whattt?
"A day out together.. with just my queen, don't be ridiculous. We're going baby. I'll definitely be there" he says squeezing me to him kissing along my face.
"OK, good. Just checking boo" I tell him and smile.
"We'll make a day of it tomorrow, shopping, lunch. Some us time baby, feel like I've been working alot" he says and I nod.
"It's OK baby, I understand you have to. But atleast when your home your actually here and not in your own head. I'm good with that" I tell him and kiss his lips.
"Thank you for understanding what I do and how it needs to be done. I do all this for us. Our family baby" he says and I smile at him knowing this.
"I know you do baby and where all eternily grateful for you. I promise" I tell him and he nods grinning. That's all he needs to hear. And we say Jason's sensitive..

We scrolled though what felt like hundreds of different styles of furniture and ended up buying a few sets that will match the room. It's gonna look amazing and I can't wait to get started now it's all in motion we have to go shopping tomorrow. I can't wait.
"Soo I see you successfully did what you set out to do?" Liam says to Jason and laughs patting him on the back seeing him grinning face.
"You have no idea brother, shitt!" he says clearly thinking about it. They had sex in my fucking house. But ap2ghats OK because she's Ricco's family.. Your point? I bite my tongue and walk into the kitchen. Osiris must of gone because the place is spotless and quiet. I grab a bottle if water from the fridge just as someoe walks in. The ING I see Lola standing there and I throw a water bottle her way for her as she catches it smiling.
"Thanks babe" she says and takes a seat.
Grabbing another one I sit facing her and see the sex written all over her.
"Have fun I see" I say to her and she laughs flipping her curly hair over her shoulder and grins.
"Best ever, wow" she gushes and starts laughing as I sip my water.
"Yeah we heard, surprisingly.. Never have before" I tell her and she smirks. She's highly confident I can see it more while I'm around her.
"I know what I'm doing, but says you girl, I could hear both you and Liam going at it like you was next door. Fucking hell you get it" she says laughing and I can't help but laugh with her. Maybe cocky too I love it.
"Because I know what my king loves. That's all that matters" I tell her winking and she smirks at me winking back.
"All that matters like you said" she says and drinks her water. Maybe we could be friends. Liam's always right. Thinking of my baby I tap my phone unlocking it and pull up his message thread.

Stacey: I'm remembering a time.. I was drunk and you picked me up. I remember what you did.. Do you? 😳♥️ Xxxxx

Looking at Lola who's watching me and smiles.
"Why Liam and not Jason?" she randomly asks and I smile. No one's ever asked me tht before. It's not something I've ever thought of because I dont look at Jason like that.
"The moment I saw him I was hooked and captured by him, even at a young age. Nothings changed babes. He's my life. And the more we went through together the more I wanted him and only him. Jason's hot, I'll admit that but he's not Liam. Liam's beyond sexy and no one compares to my king in any way. He's literally one of a kind and all mine. I'm obsessed babe, no joke" I tell her and laugh shaking my head. And ain't that the truth. My phone buzzes and I quickly check it seeing Liam's name.

Liam: I remember beautiful, I'm so sorry. I loved you so much and I didn't want you to regret it. Me.. But I've NEVER done it since. Don't I get a pass my queen. Forgive me queenie, I did marry you.. Twice. ❤️👑 Xxxxx

He actually remembered rejecting me way back when Vitor broke up with me. That was a shit day back then and I don't know why I'm bringing up depressingness. Fuck sake.

Stacey: Atleast I got my king in the end. Do you see now that it was always you I wanted regardless of any one else baby. If you didn't run on me we would of been celebrating our seventeenth anniversary this year. Imagine that boo. I love you so much. More and more each day. I forgive you ❤️👑 Xxxxx

I press send and see another message pop up.

Liam: Is my love good enough for you now my queen. If your remembering them times so am I.. 😅 Hard times 😳❤️ xxxxx

I look at my screen and jump up. This is a face to face conversation. His love has always been good enough. Even when he was a cunt.