Chapter 89 Jason's POV

I sit there watching peppa pig with a happy princess and feel my phone buzz.
Pulling it out I see Lola's name and unlock it reading the message.

Lola: Works been hectic and I've finally packed for tomorrow, I need food asap. I can't wait to see you 😘 Xx

Smiling at my phone excited to see Lola already. I miss her when she's not around.. Yeah already. Fuck sake.

Jason: I can't wait to see you either beautiful. Food can be arranged. Hurry up 🙏🏽 Xx

Lola: Getting in my car now 🤗 Xx

I smile putting my phone away and feel someone staring at me. Turning I see Liam and he smirks.
"Someone happy, Lola-Belle's coming yaaaay!" he teases and I laugh shaking my head at his childishness.
"Alright, alright, yeah she's on her way. She's staying to make it easier for the morning" I tell Liam and he nods.
"So you ask Stacey, but tell me. Brother your funny" he says and I laugh.
"Stacey says what goes around here. You now it. That's why your not saying anything" I say and laugh as he rolls his eyes and laughs.
"Just watch your Peppa bloody pig" he says looking at the tv making me laugh again.
Stacey is the boss. He knows it. I know it. We all fucking know it. She even knows it.

Stacey comes dropping down on the sofa between us again as the girls got up to play when Ruby came running in with chocolate.
"There in the fridge setting. Don't touch them yet" she says pointing at both of us.
"Do you remember making them in the bakery when I came over that night and that imbecile turned up. He didn't know what to say" Liam says laughing and Stacey shakes her head.
"It was so awkward. He just wouldn't get the message. So I made him understand permanently" she says and shrugs. Damn girl.
"So sexy baby" Liam says to her and I roll my eyes. Here they go again.
My phone buzzes and I pull it out quickly seeing Lola flash on the screen.
Swiping it I answer already smiling.
"I'm outside, Come to the door" she says and I jump up
"I'm coming one sec" I tell her and she hangs up. Jogging out and through the foyer I unlock and open the door seeing her come walking up from her parked car. Fucking hell, I'm always hit by how naturally beautiful and elegant she is. I've never seen anything or anyone as perfect as her standing infront of me right now.

 I've never seen anything or anyone as perfect as her standing infront of me right now

I need to chill out am gonna start catching fucking feelings. Chill Jason. Just keep it at lust.
"Hi babes" she says hugging me and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her in.
She always smells amazing I can't get enough.
"Hello beautiful, you look so sexy right now" I say smiling down at her.
"Thanks babe, I love this too. But help me. I'm seriously hungry, feed me" she whines and I laugh bending to kiss her.
"Dinners done soon, Stacey's made her chocolate and peanut butter cups aswell. You'll love them. Everyone does, let's go" I tell her and she smiles as we pull apart and I take her hand leading her in the house.
"Dinners ready yall" I hear from Osiris as I close the door and the children come running through.
"See just in time" I tell her leading her into the dining room as the girls go into the kitchen.
"The girls wanna eat and still colour so there doing it in the kitchen. I'll stay with them and Micheala" Becky tells me as I go to enter.
"That's fine love, thanks" I tell her with a smile and she smiles walking away.
I sit down in my usual seat and Lola sits next to me.
"Just us then" Liam says picking up his knife and fork.
"This is so good. Wow" Lola suddenly says already eating and I can't help the chuckle.
"What? I said I was hungry. Being a seamstress is hard work, this lingerie isn't gonna make its self" she says and I can't help the smile. She's great at what she does.
"I need to see some, have you packed your own work?" Stacey asks her and Lola grins.
"I only wear my own work babes. I bought you a set after our conversation at lunch. I'm good at sizes. It will definitely fit then let me know what you want and I'll make it" Lola tells her and winks.
"Oh my god I love you" Stacey says giddy making Lola smile.
"So have we finished talking about knickers, are you all packed you two?" Liam asks us and I nod.
"Yeah my suitcase is in my car" Lola tells him grinning.
"Alright we'll be going up in our own cars making it easier to travel when we're there. So Jason, Lola, Lexi and Michaela in your car. Becky will go with Ricco. And Bonnie will travel with us and all four children. Good?" Liam asks looking at me.
"That's fine, good Lola-Belle?" I ask her and she nods smiling.
"I can't wait, thank you for inviting me" Lola says to them both.
"Well you're here everyday. I couldn't separate you for two weeks now could we" Stacey says winking at us making Lola giggle.
"Literally family time, I can't wait to just let loose and actually have fun. The girls are gonna love it. Are we not telling them at all, just gonna turn up?" I ask them and take a bite of the salmon.
"I was thinking of telling them after dinner. If that's good with you?" Stacey asks and I nod at her.
"Whatever you wanna do. There gonna scream too.. Fun" I say rolling my eyes making everyone laugh.
"Yeah earsplitting. They love holidays" Liam says grinning.
"Yeah you spoil them brother. Thankyou for including lexi in everything. It means alot" I tell him with a genuine smile. I'll never be able to pay him for me let alone what he's doing for my princess.
"You took my princess in and looked after her and loved her like your own when I couldn't look after myself let alone a newborn. And it's always been me and you brother. I got you and yours. Come on, you know this" he says patting my shoulder giving it a little squeeze.
"I've got you and yours exactly the same brother, we'll always be here" I tell him smiling. He knows what it is. It's always been just us. We be adding to it. We'll Liam has been I just got the one. For now.. Whoa whoa.. Slowly Jason.. Fuck!