Chapter 186 Liam's POV

"Yesss, baby.. I'm so close" she moans as I eat at my treasures we made it to the sofa and I couldn't wait. I bent her over it and lapped her up. Everywhere..
I flick my tongue repeatedly in and out of her pussy as she tightens over and over letting me know she's ready and I push my tongue into her as deep as I can get and she moans loudly as I feel her wetness and taste her sweetness.
"Fuck babyyy!" she cries out and I continue to lick up and down towards her clit sucking onit harshly feeling how swollen it is in my mouth. I fucking love it.
"I need you inside me baby" she moans and I smirk against her flesh and pull back standing up, I grab my dick and rub it up and down her pussy hearing her moan rocking back needy for it, needy for me.
I give myself to her, fully pushing in my sweet treasure and groan out loving how she's sucking me in.
"Yess baby, harder. I need you too fuck me" she moans and I smirk as I start to rock into her deeper, rolling my hips pushing her further down and her ass popping up and she cries out.
"Yess! Fuck.." she screams as I slam into her hard like she asked for and feel her clenching her pussy.. She close.
"I love me some treasure, tighten that pussy queenie" I groan as she does it repeatedly as I pull out and push back into her.
"Fuckk!" she screams as I feel a gush of wetness hit my balls as she cums I fuck her roughly, relentlessly pounding and she's a moaning mess and I fucking love it..
I feel my balls draw up and my dick throbs inside her tightening pussy and I grip her hips harder ready to cum any second..
"FUCKKKKK!" I roar out loudly feeling fucking euphoric as my orgasm flows through me.
"Yesss, fuckkk baby!" she cries out as I make her cum again by me cumming.. That's my queen.
I pull out of her slowly and she drops to the sofa sighing throughly fucked. I did my job.
I walk around and drop next to her legs feeling jellied and she smiles up at me and pulls herself up sitting on her knees.
"Have you enjoyed your birthday my king?" she asks me and I grin. I actually have. It was simple and like the good old days. I don't need anyone but my family.. That showed today.
"I loved it baby, but your surprise is better" I wink at her and she giggles and climbs off the sofa.
"I need a bath, and maybe your surprises will contuine" she says biting her lip and I groan feeling my dick twitch just looking at her still dressed in this sexy dress and boots. How did I, Liam Johnson get so lucky? It's beyond me..
"As long as I get to wash you" I say and she nods still biting her lip.
"Ready when you are queenie" I tell her and she jumps up and holds out her hand to me. Taking it I get up and she leads me into the bathroom.
"I still can't believe you did all this for me baby" I tell her looking around the bedroom before we enter the bathroom.
"You deserve so much more baby. You do everything for me and everyone else. I enjoyed doing this for you" she says as she grabs two toiletries bag and I smile at her.
"I see you packed my bag too" I say and she smiles up at me kissing me.
"Not a surprise if you do anything yourself" she says winking and pulling me into the bathroom.
She takes out what we need and climbs into the bath.
"It's not as hot, it's nice tho" she says sitting down in the petals and I climb in behind her.
She pours me a glass of rum and hands it to me. Now shes started to relax back as I sip my drink and run my hand over her wet naked body.

"Shit baby, you're seriously loving this dick tonight" I groan at her as she sucks my dick like a pro. I love this shit, like seriously..
I watch her sucking it up and down, sloppiness is what I love and she knows it.
She pushes herself further, gagging and taking more and I drop my head back on the headboard just enjoying her, enjoying her doing this. Always.
"Fuckk! Just like that" I tell her as I feel myself nearing my orgasm.
She sucks me faster bobbing her head and I grip the sheets and explode loudly into her mouth.
"FUCKKKKK BABYYY" I shout feeling like I'm about to push my fingers through the god damn mattress.
She starts to suck slowly swirling her tongue around me and my dicks still fucking hard, wanting more. She pulls back and looks up at me.
"Well that was delicious" she says wiping her mouth smirking and I grab her pulling her on top of me.
"Am glad you like it, because you my queen are delicious, always" I tell her and kiss her deeply as she pushes her tongue into my mouth swirling it around mine and I grab the back of her head kissing her like I need her because I fucking do.
She lifts her ass up as she kisses me and I lift my dick letting her sink down onto me.
We're bare tongues and lipsing ting, I love it as she rides me slowly rocking her hips, lifting her ass up and down grinding on me as she sucks me in further, sinking all the way down moaning into my mouth. Fuck I love it all. I just love her. Everything Stacey fucking Johnson! My epic wife. She makes my birthday so fucking special each year, I know that she knows deep down I'm a big kid at heart and I love this shit. Spoil me, love me. My queen knows me more than anyone else ever will, we're connected in ways other's could only dream of. Always and Forever is how we roll.