Chapter 111 Jason's POV

"So.. you wanted to talk Lola-Belle?" I ask her as I sit on my new bed scanning my new room I'm slightly obsessed with.
"Let's sit up here. I can't be distracted by you and this bed" she says holding 9ug her hand and I Tmtake it and she leads me to the new seating area in my room.

 I can't be distracted by you and this bed" she says holding 9ug her hand and I Tmtake it and she leads me to the new seating area in my room

"Seriously, Stacey and Liam spoil you Jason" she says looking around and I grin.
"I know, I actually used to live in the old mansion with them before we moved here. The mansion next door, Liam and Stacey brought that for me because they wanted to live alone again. But now I'm back" I say smiling and I couldn't be more happier. I love living with everyone. It would be lonley just me and Lexi.
"Your crazy, I'd need my own space. But I see the appeal" she says sitting down in one of the chairs running her hands along the velvet. I take a seat me t to her and wait for her to start.
"Soo.." she starts and I smile at her nodding for her to go on.
"I like you, like alot. But.." she says and I shake my head.
"No buts, if you want this tell me. I like you Lola. Faster than I wanted if I'm honest but it's happened now and I wouldn't change it" I tell her honestly and she smiles.
"When I found our you was Liam's brother I was expecting another fu k boy if I'm honest but your nothing like that. If anything your the complete opposite. Your fucking nice and that's rare" she says and I laugh. I am nice aren't I.
"Well thanks, I strive for nice.." I say rolling my eyes tutting and she laughs.
"It's a good thing, most men are dick heads and see me as a piece of meat. You Jason see me and that makes me so fucking happy, you have no idea" she says and I smile taking her hand and kissing it looking into her eyes.
"as much as you think Liam's a fuck boy, you've seen him now and he's far from it. Our momma raised us differently. We only need one woman. Am not about sleeping about Lola you don't need to worry about me" I tell her and she smiles again.
"But your like so God damn hot. That's drama in itself" she sighs and I laugh.
"Are you serious.. Have you seen yourself Lola-Belle" I tell her licking my lips.
"Yeah but it's not the same. I'll fuck bitche's up Jason. Don't touch what's mine" she says and I lick my lips again.
"Sounds like fun, I'm used to this Lola" I tell her and I have the same conversation with every girl at this stage.. But your so good looking Jason, how can I trust you? Like its my fault I look like this. Jeez!
"I'm practically Stacey 2.0, you want that?" she asks and I raise a brow at her.
"If feels like your trying to talk your way out of this Lola. If it's that then we can just not do this" I tell her and she puts her head in her hands and sighs.
"I want you Jason" she says and spins her head to look at my smiling face.
"Then why the longness?" I ask her and she sighs again.
"What if Lexi didn't like me? We needed the holiday to determine her feels for me. But she seem good with me around anyways" she says and I nod.
"Lexi loves everyone Lola-Belle. If you have doubts about my daughter this isn't going to work" I tell her standing. Fuck sake all this for nothing. I'm seriously cursed. I'm gonna be single forever. Great.
"Nooo no no. Lexi's great and I don't have an issue with her obviously Jason. She's your daughter and I can see how much she means to you, how much you love her" she says and I nod smiling thinking about my sleeping princess.
"So what?" I ask her and she shrugs.
"We do this, but slowly. Not trying to fall face first you know" she says and laughs shaking her head then rolls her eyes.
"We. Arry on how we are. The only thing that changes is the official part. Then see how it goes" she says and I smile crouching down infront of her.
"You won't regret this Lola-Belle, I promise you that" hli tell her and she leans forward attaching our lips and she pushes me onto my back and climb on top of me running her hands down my body reaching for my hardening dick. Instantly as soon as she kissed me.
She breaks the kiss and looks down on me.
"I'd like to fuck my boyfriend" she says close to my lips and I growl as she connect them again rocking against me. She's something else.
She pulls her top over her head and her boobs are just there in my face. I love them and I go to rush for them but she hits my hands away and undoes her bra sliding it down her arms and throwing it to the floor.
I go to gran them again and she let's me this time and I pull hard on her nipple for rejecting me the first time and she moans out biting her lip.
"You know I love itt!" she moans rocking her hips against my dick and she lifts up dropping her shorts and underwear and stepping out of them kicking them away. She stands over me and I can't take my eyes off of it. My new sweet home.
I sit up and hook my arms around her ass and push my tongue through her folds and swirl it around heading her moan pulling my face into her pussy further so I start to suck on her clit flicking my tongue over it and her legs begin to shake so I continue what I doing slurping feeling and tasting her wetness and she cries out loud.
"Jason! Fuck baby" she moans gripping my hair as she comes down from her high.
"Now it my turn" she says licking her lips and dropping between my spread legs. I don't mind if I do.