Chapter 83 Liam's POV

"Right. Listen up. Becky, Ricco, Bonnie and Micheala. You need to pack for two weeks, we're going to Butlins for the kids while the house gets redecorated. The children don't know its a surprise. So keep it that way" I tell them looking at them all. They only got one day in Disneyland so this should make them happy. It's not to far either and it's term time so I got a bargain. Was expecting it to be more. But there gonna love it nonetheless.
"Will the outhouse be done too?" Becky asks and I shrug having no idea what my queen's doing so I point her to Stacey.
"Do you need something Becky?" Stacy asks and Becky shrugs.
"It's your home babe, I was just asking that's all. I have everything I need but thanks hun" she says to Stacey and smiles.
"You know if any of you need something you ask us. OK" I tell them all and they all smile.
"Thanks bro" Ricco says nodding at me and I nod back.
"Where leaving Friday morning 6am sharp to get there for around 9am. Its a long journey. Make sure your prepared" I tell them all not really wanting to stop unless I have to. Children only preferably.
"Well if that's all, you can go about your day" I tell them standing up needing to help Stacey pack for us too.
"You helping?" my queen asks standing up and I smile at her.
"We'll start with yours baby" I tell her knowing she's gonna take hours about deciding. Yet I love her the same way.
Taking her outstretched hand I let her lead me out and into the foyer.
"Did you book everything baby?" she asks me and I smile nodding.
"Yeah I booked the best they had so I'm hoping it nice in the resort to. I want the girls to love everything" I tell her needing this for them. The boys won't even remember this holiday either. Bummer.
"It's gonna be great, don't worry about the little things. There gonna love it baby, it's literally for children" she says opening the bedroom door and leading us in.
"I know baby, you know me" I say wanting to be the perfectionist. Always.
I grab two big suitcases from the closet and watch my queen browse all her clothes.
"What do I even take? Will we be leaving Butlins?" she asks and I shrug.
"Ingoldmells is just up and skeg is just down. We can go to both for something different, still alot of kiddie stuff in both" I tell her being gone there alot.
"Alright so mostly casual, a few dressy ones and swimsuits. Got it" she says and looks back grabbing clothes from the hangers then rummaging through draws.
"Do you need my help or can I get started on mine queenie?" I ask her and she shakes her head as she starts to fold them up.
"No thanks baby, not until you zip it up anyways" she says smiling and I laugh. Of course.
"Fun for me.. Let me start" I tell her walking into my closet.

"Well that's everything, just three days until we leave now. I'm excited to be spending time with everyone. It's gonna be good. And I can suss Lola and Jason some more. He's gonna marry her you know that" Stacey says and u laugh. I think she might be right. He's infatuated by her. I see it.
"There just having fun baby, no need to get your toys out" I tell her smirking and she laughs.
"I'll buy you a playroom toy, see if you like it" she says and I raise a brow at her.
"What you thinking queenie" I ask her wondering what she'd even want to do. Not him going up me,thank you very much. I do them to her because she loves it. Because I love it. I don't love it, so she won't. It's that simple.
"Nothing like what your thinking, I think I seen some, let me check" she says and runs towards the playroom and unlocks it walking in. What is she even looking for? I bought a magnitude of different things wanting to experience everything she could handle with her and only her. My queen. I've never wanted to do this with anyone. Just Stacey.
She comes walking out grinning holding up both thumbs and I laugh.
"Hum.. What you upto queenie?" I ask her as she walks over to me.
"Do you trust me?" she asks seriously.
"With my life my queen" I tell her with no hesitation. She smiles up at me and I lean down kissing her.
"I have plans for you later Mr Johnson. Be ready to play" she says running her hands down my t-shirt and grabbing around my dick hard. Everydays a fucking hard on, oozing dick when it comes to my wife. 
"Were not done here..",i say pouting as she pulls away walking backwards smirking at my now hard dick.
"Later baby, you'll love it" she says and runs out the run b as I leap to grab her. That little minx.
I follow her out the room and down the hallway seeing the girls door open I walk in seeing my queen taking out clothes for the girls.
"I'll grab the suitcases" I tell her walking behind her and rubbing my dick across her ass slowly while I pick them up and do it again on the way past.
"I know what your doing baby, it's not gonna work" she says but cracks towards the end. I put the cases down and turn back into her rocking my hips into her ass gently.
"You know I have a fat cock for you, I'll be waiting" I say into her ear holding her hips and I squeeze a little harder making her look up at me smirking. So sexy my baby.
"You need to prepare yourself, don't rush. Wouldn't want you turning into a hot mess to soon" she says rolling her ass into me and bending forward. Seriously baby?
"You can't play now?" I ask her and she pauses. I know you want to baby..
"We need to pack the girls stuff atleast. Then we can get ready to play. OK?" she negotiates and I smile. See..
"Ok, deal. Let's do this" I say taking what she's took out and placing them into the cases. Team work.. But what does she even want to do?
"Will I enjoy what you wanna do baby?" I ask her slightly nervous. She wouldn't hurt me either right.. Do I need a fucking safeword.
"I'm hoping you love it baby, don't worry if never hurt you either my king. You'll love it" she says and I breath a sigh of relief that she can read my thoughts jusg like I can her. Team work Liam..