Chapter 146

"Babyyy" I hear being called loudly and turn knowing its Lola. She's just pulled up as we step foot into the party.
Turning we all walk back out to her and I check her out. She look hot in her twentys dress, plus the car. She went out.

"You look damn fine right now birthday girl, I wanna take you home" Jason tells her and she smiles wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him

"You look damn fine right now birthday girl, I wanna take you home" Jason tells her and she smiles wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Like full on.
I look to my king not wanting to watch and he's already watching me.
"If we do that, I WILL take you home. I'm holding myself together the best I can right now" he says and I smile up at him. My poor baby.
"Because I didn't let my king pleasure his queen?" I say in his ear and he groans at my words and I pull back biting my lip. Should I really be teasing him? Why not.. My treasures in for a treat by the time I'm done.
"I can feel how wet I am from sucking you off, just thinking about it makes me wanna do it over and over again" I continue in his ear holding around his neck, as his fingers tips grip tighter and harder into my hips. I love it.
"Queenie.. Keep going, I know what you're doing and I'm game baby" he says with a low deep growl and I clench my thighs biting my lip looking back at him.
"I can play baby" I tell him and run my hand down his chest and turn around walking towards Lola who's apparently watching us smirking.
"Are you done eye fucking her Johnson" Lola says and I turn blowing my baby a kiss as he follows us in with Jason. Ricco and Becky must already be her.
We walk through and I look around impressed. It's beautiful in here.

"Did you do all this Lo?" Liam asks her loping around smiling

"I had a little help maybe but yeah, do you like it. Isit upto your standards Johnson? Don't come at me you know" she says and Liam laughs.
"Nah Lo, it's nice. I'm liking it" he tells her and she beams and hugs him. 1,2,3 I breathe and smile regardless.
"Turned into a right little planner then" she says laughing and Liam raises his brow.
"From from little, I'd have a portfolio if I did one that was. I just do mostly family" he says grinning. And he does it amazing.
"Are you serious, I'm so proud" she says hand on heart and Jason kisses her cheek.
"We all are Lola-Belle, and he knows it" Jason tells her proud as punch of his big brother.
"Right let's get some drinks, it's a party after all" Liam says pulling me towards the drinks and I do a little run to catch up.
"champagne for my queen" he says holding out a glass and picking up his own.
Jason and Lola do the same and Liam holds up his glass.
"To the birthday girl, I'm proud and happy for you and how far you've come over the years and that your back in my life after so long. Do you girl, with your grown ass self. Long, live and prosper. To Lola, happy birthday" Liam says cheering. He's happy.
"Happy birthday Lola" we all cheer and clink glasses and I down it.
I grab another glass and take a drink again and look around the room at all the people I have no idea who they are. I scan faces and see Candice, Danielle and Tia. Eughh.
I continue to scan and see Ricco and Becky mingling with some people and she looks my way and smiles at me. I smile back and carry on scanning. There's so many people.
"Lola, who are all these people?" I ask her and she laughs.
"Mostly family babe, my mum always goes nuts with family things. Any opportunity to gather everyone" she says shrugging. Clearly this is normal for her. She crazy.
"Do you have siblings babe?" I ask her not seeing any look alikes.
"Yeah I have a little brother, same age as your girls" she says and I smile.
"Oh my god, they should definitely meet. See how they get along" I tell her and she smiles.
"Yeah I'll bring him by over the weekend, I have him Saturdays sometimes. Gotta take the load" she says rolling her eyes but laughs. Family aye.
"Well you can bring him over whenever, remember I'm going away tomorrow but Becky and Ricco will be there with them. Introduce and that" I tell her and she nods.
"Definitely babe" she says and looks around the room lighting up when she sees someone.
I look to where she's looking and see some blow up barbie dressed up. Really Lola. Not to be judgey and that but seriously..
"Savanna babess!" Lola screams getting people attention but they soon turn away. She must do that alot .
"Lola babyyy!" this savanna girl screams back and they hug hard like they haven't seen eachother in a while. They come walking over to us and I feel Liam tense up. Huh? I look to him and he's already looking at me. Why? Does he know.. Wait.
"Are you fucking serious. Her Liam?" I ask him rolling my eyes. This bitch called me a hoe!
"It was a long time ago queenie" he says downing his drink and I do the same grabbing a next one.
"So who's your friend?" Savanna asks Lola as she looks me over. Bitch I will bury you for fun.
"This is Stacey babe, Stacey this is my bestie Savanna" Lola introduces us and she fake smiles at me
"It's nice to meet you babe" she says in a sickly sweet voice. Eughh.
"Yeah" I tell her looking her over.

"Not gonna say hi babe" she says to Liam and touches his arm and he pulls away

"I have nothing to say to you that hasn't already been said, and don't babe me or touch me Savanna" Liam warns her and she looks him up and down.
"This your new flavour of the month I take it. Pretty but you know" she says and I go to step forward but Lola grabs my hand.
"Actually Savanna babes, she's Liam's wife" Lola tells her and she looks to Lima surprised.
"I thought you was holding out for some hoe" she laughs and I clench my fist pulling my hand from Lola nice as I can and stepping into her face.
"Yeah, remember me, I'm that hoe Liam was waiting out for. His wife. I guess you remember that conversation too" I say smirking at her and she steps into my face and I smile at her.
"Alright girls, not at my party OK" Lola says stepping between us and pushing us apart.
"You better listen to your friend because you don't want this problem babes" I tell her and smirk.
She turns and walks off not saying a word and Lola goes after her mouthing sorry to me. It's nit your fault your friend is the hoe.