Chapter 14

It's been a few lazy days of relaxing around and alot of sex. Its been thirteen days since I've seen my children and I'm beginning to feel the lost. I've had an amazing time with my king obviously. Always. But I miss them do much. And we have another week before we get back to them. I'm gonna die. Seriously..
"Where going out baby it's a date, so you know what to wear queenie. I booked us something different too" Liam tells me and I sit up from the bed where I'm hiding from the sun as I'm melting.
"Fancy?" I ask him and he nods looking though his clothes. I wait to see what he chooses and he pulls out a olive green suit and I jump up.

 I wait to see what he chooses and he pulls out a olive green suit and I jump up

"I love it, let me get ready now" I tell him and know exactly what I want. I pull out my black one shoulder dress and Louboutin bow heels. I grab my black underwear and matching strapless bra and put them on quickly followed by the dress. Walking to the bed I put my heels on and walk over to the dresser to straighten over my hair. I apply a more natural makeup look and put on some jewellery as I look over everything in the mirror.

"You keep redefining the meaning of perfection my queen" he says walking over to me looking fine as hell

"You keep redefining the meaning of perfection my queen" he says walking over to me looking fine as hell. Spinning to face him I kiss his lips and smile up at him.
"Thanks boo. You look so god damn delicious right now baby. I love this on you" I tell him running my hands down his suit jacket.
"Is the colour good, I liked it in the store. Am not sure now" he says looking in the mirror and I shake my head.
"No I love it, suits you better than you think handsome. You look way to good like normal" I moan and he laughs and kisses me again.
"All this is just for you my queen. I'm glad you appreciate the effort" he says smirking and he's to hot to handle and it's not fair. The older her gets the hotter he is. How? Why? Fuck sake.
"I appreciate my drool worthy husband beyond anything" I tell him as he leads me out the room.
"Where we going anyways? You didn't say" I ask him and he smiles down at me opening the door and escorting me out.
"I know it's different but I thought we'd do something majorly different like the ballers we are" he says making me laugh as he opens the car door for me. Like what seriously?
I watch him walk around the car leaving me in suspense and climbs in pulling on his belt as he starts the roaring engine.
"To see a show, well a play. It's called Dante inferno or something. It'll be good, if not I'll owe you another date" he says and I smile and nod happily. Deals a deal.
"Let's give it a go, something different like you said boo. I love it" I tell him as he pull off at top speed. I'm actually looking forward to it.
"Do you want dinner before or after? Apparently it's on for two hours so you know" he says keeping his eyes on the road.
"Well I snacked not long ago if your OK waiting until after. But I really don't mind either way baby" I tell him not fussy.
"Well eat after then baby" he says turning a corner and driving down a long stretch of road now. I love the long drives in this car with my man. Pulling up feeling like we stunting. Who cares tho right?

Finally arriving and checking in we find our seats with drinks and snacks making ourselves comfortable on the recliner seats. Very fancy.
I put my drink in the cup holder and look to Liam smiling thinking I like it already.
There alot or people here so it makes me think that it must be good right? And before we know it the lights dimmer and the music starts. People start to come onto the stage and the play begins.

"It's actually quite good right?" I whisper to Liam as he watches the play intently. He's clearly enjoying it.
"Brilliant actually, I wasn't sure at first but I'm really enjoying it" he says surprising himself and me. Who would of thought. I smile at him taking his hand and kissing it gently as we get back to the scene.
As I watch the play I realise that he really did love Beatrice and she thought he betrayed her but he couldn't find her. He had to wait nine years to see her again and it reminds me of me and Liam and a tear falls down my cheek suddenly. I know how you feel Beatrice. It's hard loving someone you can't have or find for that matter.
The play comes to an end and we all clap profusely while standing up. It was so good and I really enjoyed it infact. It's something new we've experienced together. I'm down for the new things my king wants to try. Any day.
I smile at Liam as he looks at me confused as to while I have tears.
"The whole story feels like us. We waited so long to cross paths again. Don't leave me again" I tell him and hug him to me hard and he wraps his arms around me tightly holding on too.
"I'll die before that happens baby, I'm going nowhere. We're in this forever" he says and I nod my head against his chest and he kiss the top of my head repeatedly.
"what did you think of it?" I ask him and he smiles leading us out holding my hand.
"That Dante's love for Beatrice was actually real. She represented the ideal of beauty and grace for him, but was also a real woman for back then atleast" he says making me laugh as I roll my eyes playfully at him.
"And I think Beatrice appeared to Dante as the woman or I'd say his angel that guides him through life, but also remained a real woman who made his heart beat. Your my Beatrice" he then says and I smile up at him and kiss him tenderly on the lips. I really am, just a modern version.. But I ain't letting my man go anywhere. Unless I can go to then obviously, let's go king.