Chapter 161

I've been waiting hours for Liam to tell me what's happening. I need to know whats happening with Mya. Is she OK. Has she gone back to her old self. Is she still acting out. What the fucks happening. God damn it!
"Love, stop stressing, he's gonna bring her home and there gonna be fine" Jason tells me wrapping his arm over my shoulder.
"What if she still doesn't want to, what do I do? I can't leave Liam again. I'm stuck in the fucking middle Jason. Like I have to choose which. Mya or the rest of the children. How do I do that?" I ask him stressing myself out more and he hugs me into him.
"It's gonna be OK. Liam will sort it, it's what he does best love. She loves her daddy and you know that. She's coming home now stop with this choosing. It's not gunna happen" he tells me and I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"Your right, Liam's the king of sweet talking. He's got this. She's coming home with him happy and healthy" I say and look to him.
"Exactly so why don't you go bake a cake for her, for when she gets back" he suggests and I lean back grinning.
"Absolutely, thank you Jason" I tell him smiling and kiss his cheek jumping up and darting to the kitchen. She's coming home.

Finally pulling the cake from oven after getting a little space from Osiris I start to take them from the tins and start the decorating process, she's gonna love it.
I add all the kitkats around the outside wrapping a bow holding it together and start to pour smarties all over the top.

As I put the cake unser the cake lid I hear the front door and laughing

As I put the cake unser the cake lid I hear the front door and laughing. There back!
I run to the foyer and see Mya happy with Ruby.
"Mummyyyy!" she screams and runs at me and I pick her up hugging her to me spinning around.
"I missed you baby" I tell her and kiss her all over her face making her giggle.
"missed you too mummy" she says and kisses my cheeks. She's so cute.
"I have something for you princess" I tell her and she grins wide and looks to Ruby excited.
"Have it now mummy?" she asks and I nod.
"Did they eat baby?" I ask Liam and he nods smiling.
"What do you think queenie" he says and rolls his eyes.. McDonald's obviously.
I laugh smiling as I put Mya down and they both follow me into the kitchen.
"Mya home, yaaaay!" I hear and turn seeing Lexi running at her and Mya opens her arms running back. It's actually worked out. My king was right. So was Jason..
I grab the cake taking the lid back off and turn around to them.
"Welcome home princess" I tell her showing the cake and she claps happily staring at it.
"I want some mummy please" Mya asks and I smile down at her.
"Absolutely beautiful, some for Ruby and Lexi too?" I ask them and they both nod jumping up and down eagerly.

We all sit in the living room with a slice of cake and just spend time together, we gave Becky and Ricco a break and they've gone out and Bonnie wanted to stay in.
"You enjoying you cake baby?" I ask Mya as she hasn't left my side.
"Love love mummy, thank you for cake" she says and rests her head on my arm.
"Your welcome princess" I tell her smiling down at her.
"How's you baby?" I ask Liam who's devouring his cake and he looks to me grinning.
"Perfect queenie, everything's back to normal. Just want we wanted. I'm good baby" he says and kisses me before getting back to his cake.
"I told you she'd be OK, and Liam would come through. You good now?" Jason asks and I nod smiling at him.
"Absolutely, thank you bestie for talking some sence into me" I tell him and he nods at me and smiles.
Mya jumps down now she's finished and runs over to her toys.
"Ruby ad Lexi play" she says holding up her doll and they finish up and run over to her. This is all we wanted. And she came through the shit Charlotte tried to warp her with. I'm so proud of her.

Were all laughing and joking and wat Hong the girls play together again like they use to is perfect.
"Dinner yall" Osiris says and tee children get up and walk out holding hands. There too cute.
Us adults all make our way to the dining room too and I smile up at Liam.
"Thank you for bringing my baby home. I love you my king" I tell him and he wraps his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer.
"I'll do what ever it takes to keep this family together my queen. No thanks needed beautiful. Just doing my daddy duties" He says and kisses my head.
"Well ever way I appreciate it" I tell u and he Seem happier than normal.. More than Mya coming home.
"Did somethimg happen at mums?" I ask him as he pulls out my seat.
"Absolutely baby" hee says but not filling me in.
"I'll tell you later" he says and I nod slowly.. Ok
Osiris comes in with the rest of the dinner and I look at the chicken with heart eyes.
I make plates up for the girls, then the twins and Liam helps himself so I make my own while I watch the boys.
"Love mama" Tyler says stuffing his mouth with the shredded up chicken and I can't help but chuckle as I dig in to my own food. They really are there daddy's sons.
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing and veg with gravy. Way to good. It's been awhile.
"Good?" I ask everyone around the table and I get nods from them all.
"I miss your cooking tho bestie" Jason says and I laugh. Of course he does. He loves that shit.
"Can you cook Lola?" I ask her around mouthfuls and she nods while eating.
"Yeah I love it, I've always been able to. Momma made sure I could look after my husband. She'd always say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach" she says and I smile at her laughing. Well she's not wrong. These guys eat mountains. It's a joke.