Chapter 22

Exiting the bedroom ready for the day in total bliss and harmony. It's been the best morning and the days always just get better.
"You look beautiful baby. You ready for mini golf with the girls?" Liam asks me and I nod grinning.
Me and Liam are taking the girls to crazy golf for some fun as we've told Becky and Ricco to go out and Bonnie will be having the twins.
I look in the mirror in the hall way and smile as Liam stands next to me. We always look good, but together damn we hot couple.

 We always look good, but together damn we hot couple

"Yeah we look sexy

"Yeah we look sexy. Don't we always? Now do the girls look good" he says looking them over and shaking his head.
"It's not working for me baby. They look cute just not matching" he says looking at me and I nod agreeing.
"Girls let's change" I call out hoping Becky packed something that will work. It's our last outting in Italy.
I rummage through there case and find red jumpsuits that I brought for the holiday. Yess!
The girls take off the yellow dresses there wearing and I hand them there suits. They step into them and I zip them both up and look them over giving them black shoes and they switch them.
"Matching mummy" Mya says pointing to me and I nod smiling.
"Always baby" I tell her and kiss them both. They look much better now. I loved the dresses but today's not a yellow day.

"Right where ready" I tell Liam as I walk out to him

"Right where ready" I tell Liam as I walk out to him. I take my bag from him and walk into everyone.
"You have everything you need here but feel free to go out. Don't get lost" I point at Ricco and he laughs.
"I have a satnav boss don't worry" he says grinning and I nod at him. You better bring my babies back.
"Well you lot have fun because where going to" Liam tells them smiling. My kings in a good mood today.
"Let's go girls" I tell them and they wave buy to everyone and run towards the front door us following behind.
"I'm buying cars when we get home baby" Liam says as walk walk down to the new bigger one again.
"Plural?" I say and he nods.
"A big one like this for when we have all the kids, a smaller five seater for when we just have two instead of this big ass one. There's a difference in this to that" he says pointing to the sexy Lamborghini. I get it and I haven't drive the big one.
"Do you want me to drive?" I ask him as he unlocks it and I put Ruby into the seat.
"It's upto you but I don't mind really" he says and I shrug not caring either way.
"You drive then, you love it really" I tease him and he laughs as I climb in waiting for him.

"Can you even golf?" I ask Liam as we walk up to grab golf clubs and little ones for the girls.
"I'm older, I should go first Ruby" I hear from Mya and shake my head. Is that how they work. Bless them.
"I've done a little on games but never like this. It's not really me, well I think it's not. Let's see" he says stepping up to the ball. He wacks it hard and it travels far and I clap for him making him laugh.
I step up and swing the club at the ball ad miss. Fuck sake.
I hear Liam laugh for a second and I spin looking at him giving him my evil eyes.
"Sorry baby" he says holding up his hands trying to hold his laugh in.
I swing again and hit the ball and it travels like Liam's did. Ha I knew I could do it. He claps for me and I take a bow smirking.
I wat h the girls swinging and missing and laugh looking back to Liam.
"Let's help" I tell him and he nods smirking. He stands behind Ruby and I stand behind Mya and I hold her hands and swing the club hitting the ball into the hole infront if her.
"Yaaay mummy! We did it!" she says jumping up and down and collecting the ball.
"Again" she says and stands infront if me. I look up to Liam doing it with Ruby then watching her copy him.
I step back from Mya and let her do it by herself and she hits the ball quite hard and it's goes alot further than the hole in the ground. But good hit girl.
"Wow, again, again" she says and grabs another ball from her basket. I leave her to it and grab my own ball hitting them into holes all around the course. I start on the hills and it's harder than it looks. I give up and walk back to the girls.

We've been here awhile and it's been fun hanging out with the girls and my king. I. Ant wait for the twins to be older and enjoying this time too.
"Are we enjoying crazy golf girls?" I ask them and they both grin happily up at me.
"Yes mummy. I'm hungry now" Mya tells me and I look to Liam who checks his watch looking slightly shocked at the time and nods to me.
"Let's go eat then, there's a McDonald's around somewhere" I tell them remembering seeing one not to far away from here.
"McDonald's, McDonald's!" Ruby jumps up and down shouting. She really is her dad's double. Loud mouths all of them jeez.
We all put our clubs back and walk out though the double doors. It's been a good day.
We put the girls into the car and climb in ourselves. Liam pulls off after looking for the closest McDonald's to us.
"There's one five minutea from here" he tells me glancing at me and I look around for the yellow M up high.
"Yeah it's over there baby" I tell him pointing to the left of us.
It's always McDonald's with these too. We'd have it everyday if it was upto them.