Chapter 57

Well that was fun. Well it alway is to be honest. Liam's a king of everything.
I finished showering and getting ready for Jason to come over for dinner. I need to tell Liam too. Not that he will mind. Obviously.
I give myself one last check in the mirror and smile.

"Baby, Jason's coming for dinner with Lexi and Micheala

"Baby, Jason's coming for dinner with Lexi and Micheala. He wants us to help him tell Lexi Sasha's gone. He wants the girls to be around to help her after if she needs them to play or cuddle. They'll be there. That OK?" I ask him and he hugs me.
"I love that your trying with him, but don't forget about me. I've had nothing from you today" he says pouting and I kiss him making him smile instead.
"The day isn't over Mr Johnson, all in good time. I need the right memories to tap into, I will win" I tell him making him laugh.
"Whatever you say queenie, I'm the king of everything remember" he says and I raise a brow at him.
"Get out my head will ya" I tell him shoving his shoulder making him laugh more and he wraps me up.
"Let's go, I think there here" he says and he leads me out the room and I hear a voice I've never heard before. Who the fuck is she.
Walking down the stairs I see a girl I've never seen before standing in the foyer with Ricco all giggly. And you are?
We walk over to them and I raise a brow at Ricco.
"Boss, this is Lola, Lola. My boss Stacey and you know Liam" he says and she jumps up and hugs Liam tightly and he taps her back and looks to me unsure. She holds on for a little to long and I fake cough a d she backs away.
"Who are you and why are you eye fucking my husband. I'll gouge your eyeballs out without hesitating" I warn her and she looks me up and down.
"Your Ricco's boss, not mine" she says and I step to her and Ricco stands between us.
"Love, she's my cousin" Ricco says and I hear Liam growl at him and I smile.
"That doesn't explain why she's eye fucking my husband?" I ask both of them this time and suddenly the door knocks and Liam walks over to it letting Jason in.
"I've known Liam for along time babe. Chill out babes its not that" she tells me rolling her eyes and I raise a brow at them. Because if it was you wouldn't be breathing. He's mine.
"Bro, just you and Lexi. Where's Sasha?" Ricco asks and I look to Liam who shakes his head.
"She's gone bro. Forget the name" Jason tells him seriously and his eyes keep drawing towards fucking Lola. Like what you see Jason?
"Anyways, dinner will be ready soon. Will you be staying Lola?" Liam asks her and I roll my eyes. Fuck sake.
"If Stacey's good with that, wouldn't want her to think I'm stealing her hubby" she teases laughing and I cross my arms. Bitch I will cut you. Don't play with what mine.
"I'm good, join us. Ricco shouldn't you be somewhere else. Lola's fine with us" I tell him with a smile and he swallow and nods looking at Lola.
"I'll see you soon cuzzy" Ricco tells her and she hugs him.
We all mvlove towards the kitchen and Michaela takes lexi into the living room where Ruby and Mya are currently playing.
"ohh yeah, Lola. Jason, Jason Lola. Ricco's cousin. Jason's Liam's brother. My second husband" I say and laugh and Jason laughs shaking his head. I look to Liam who didn't find it as funny but smiles at me.
"It's a joke baby, I only have eyes for you. Believe me on that my king" I tell him into his ear as I tip-toe up and kiss his cheek after.
"You better had or you'll learn today that I don't share my queen. Not even with my brother. Your mine" he says territorial of me and I bite my lip looking up at him and he kisses me.
"Dinners done in five, I'll start serving straight away if your hungry boss?" Osiris asks me and I nod eagerly starving.
"We'll be in the dining room Osiris" I tell him and grab a bottle of wine and two glasses.
"White?" I ask Lola and she nods smiling.
"Only, rosè if I must" she says and I smile at her. Girl after my man now my wine..
But she is hot.

I look at her by next to Jason and they look good together

"look at them" I whisper to Liam and he nods smirking.
"I didn't ask Ricco to bring here for no reason.. Sasha is in the past and he needs to move on. Lola is a start" he says quietly and I nod up at him.
"Hopefully, he seems smitten by her. Can't keep his eyes off her. This is a good sign" I say and walk into the dining room taking my seat. My king takes his next to me and Lola sits next to Jason.
"Ro you not know Jason Lola?" I ask her as I sit forward in my chair.
"Nope, just met him" she says casually and I nod. Interesting, she's confident I see that.
Osiris comes walking in holding a dish and places it on the table.
"I'll be back with the rest. Gimme a minute" he says turning and jogging out. It smells like heaven as the mutton lingers under my nose teasing my senses. I'm so hungry right now.
He comes back in hold the rice and coleslaw putting them down and jogging out again. I would like a plate.. Maybe I should if helped. I jump up and walk out the room seeing Osiris bring in more food and I smile at him wanting to eat everything. I grab four plates and knife and forks for everyone and run back out and into the dining room setting everything down infront of them.
"Thanks Osiris, smells amazing" I tell him making yo my plate full of everything and start to eat. I moan as I chew into the mutton and its tender meat.
"Nothing beats that noise" Liam's tells me and I smile at him.
"Good because I make it alot" I say and stick my tongue out at him making him chuckle. I continue to eat my food loving the taste of everything and enjoy the dinner conversation. Lola's not that bad