Chapter 59

The guys have gone and it's been about an hour since they left. I sit comfortably on the sofa in the living room with everyone watching the film that's currently playing for the girls. Sherk. Fun times, I remember watching this when I was young tho.
"So Stacey, where did Jason go? He didn't say bye" Lola says and I look at her and smile.
"Liam's helping him with something at home, they'll b back later" I tell her and she nods grinning. Someone likes Ace.
"Ace live with us again" Mya tells her and she looks at me.
"Again?" she asks and I nod smiling.
"I told you he's basically my husband too, I wasn't lying babe" I tell her and rivvo laughs.
"She snot even lying Lola" Ricco says and. She looks at shocked. What?
"You have sex with both of them, girl.. Damn you go babe" she whisper shouts and I laugh.
"Absolutely not Lola. Liam's the only man for me" I tell her laughing and she looks confused.
"He's just apart of us babe, if you stick around you'll see. Nothing breaks us three. After all thee years. Liam and Jason are like husband brothers. You gotta join the Rollercoaster. It's fun" I tell her wriggling my brows at her making her laugh.
"I might do, you never know. So how long have you an Liam been together" she asks me and I smile.
"On and off since we were thirteen" I tell her and she chokes looikg at me.
"Wow that's a long ass time, I bet it fizzles in and out out babe. Must be hard after all these years?" she says and everyone laughs as I here the front door and alot if noise. Liam and Jason come walking through.
"What's funny?" Liam asks them sitting down next to me pulling me on to him.
"Lola asks if we fizzle in and out after all these years" I tell him smirking and he laughs.
"Why yall laughing. It's a genuine question" she says looking around at us.
"I wish they would calm down but no. There beyond obsessed with each other and it just gets worst over the years. You'll witness it soon enough, look at them already" Jason says as Liam kisses along my neck wrapping me up.
"I can't help it, have you seen her" Liam tells them with his lips against my neck still.
"Yeahh I think I'm getting it" Lola says laughing as Liam spins me to straddle him.
"Don't be jealous, yall will get there" Liam mocks and laughs.

"Baby, I need to find some new friends. Now she's gone what am I gonna do, Sian and Chelsea live far away. I'm lonley now" I tell Liam and he hugs me into him as we cuddle up in the sofa. I can see Jason and Lola flirting in the other one and know she's about to be his wife. If he could get married again. He's a widow but no one knows it. Well this might teach him not to marry everyone he loves.
"These too, you cant take him anywhere" I say to Liam and he laughs.
"The girls use to love him when he was younger. He became a bore, it might be coming back" he tells me and I laugh now.
"He's not bringing randoms in. Same rule as before Sasha" I tell Liam and he nods understanding.
"Lola is Ricco's family, she's not technically a random. I know her too baby. Don't worry, she's not Sasha" he tells me but I'm not to sure. He knew Sasha too from back then.
"Don't overthink it baby, she's different. Believe sme she's like us. Just give her a chance. I love you" he says and kisses me.
"I'll try for you baby, I love you too" I tell him as he looks at me and smiles.
"Thank you baby, you never know. You could be beasties with her before you know it. I can see it" he says and laughs.
"How old are you Lola?" I ask her and she look at me and smiles.
"twenty eight babe. Twenty nine soon" she says and I nod at her. Well atleast she's not young like Angelica was. Or older like Sasha. She might work. Looking ta them together he wasn't like this with Sasha. More Angelica. Does he miss his pathetic angel. Ehh..
"You got married in a castle in Paris. Oh my god girl!" Lola suddenly says and I grin happily thinking about my beautiful wedding.
"I had a horse and carriage too and it was our second wedding. A renewal moretime" I tell her and she nods excited.
"Wow, you love her Liam. She's the girl you use to talk about I take it" she says smiling and I look to Liam.
"Absolutely, you see why no one compares. Well you will soon enough, if this continues" he says pointing between them raising a brow.
"Just a little fun Liam, don't be jealous" Lola says and Jason laughs.
"Jason don't know what fun is" he says to her and I laugh now. So mean.
"So your a bore, how good for me" she says rolling her eyes then laughs.
"Far from a bore, I was going through a shit blip, I'm over it. Definitely" he says looking her over licking his lips.
"Good to know Jason" she says seductive to him and I turn to Liam.
"There gonna totally have sex" I tell him and he laughs.
"He needs it the miserable cunt. Maybe we should show the how it's done. I have a present for you" he says and I pull back looking at him excited.
"Anther one baby?" I ask and he nods grinning.
"Well it's for me, but it's yours" he says Nd I smirk knowing wht that means.
"Let's go" I say going to stand and he wraps his arms around me and lifts us both up.
"Later bitches, we'll show you how it's done" Liam says and Jason shakes his head.
"We'll see brother" he challenges him and I raise my brow at them. Your not serious?