Chapter 93 Liam's POV

No matter what my queen wears, I can't keep my eyes off of her, she takes my breathe away in everything.. But swimwear fuck! I need to contain myself here. I hate it.
"You wanna sunbathe here why the girls play and I can sit with the boys there in the water?" Stacey asks me as she takes the twins from the pushchair.
"Yeah here's find queenie" I tell her grabbing a towel from the bag and placing it on the lounger.
"Lexi play too daddy?" I hear and smile at them.
"Yes princess, Ruby and Mya are waiting for you" Jason tells her and she nods eagerly and runs off to them. I keep my eyes on the girls at all times as Becky gets ready to get in the water too.
"Laters" she says and runs off in her bikini towards the girls. Who would of thought I'd see my nanny in a bikini.. Again.. Fucking hell.
I watch Bonnie play with hunter in the water with my queen and Tyler splashing and I take her camera out her bag and snap a few pictures of them laughing and just being happy. I love that.
I turn the camera towards the girls with Becky and Micheala seeing them playing and snap a few of them. Jason runs over picking Lexi up and splashing her in the water and I take some of him playing too. I put the camera back in my queens bag and pull my t-shirt over my head and drop it over her bag concealing it and jog over to Stacey.
"Missing out on all the fun daddy" she says smiling at me and I splash her sitting down next to her
"I was taking pictures of everyone. I'm here now baby" I say picking up Tyler and standing him on me as he looks around smiling at everything.
"Who's daddy's big boy" I say to him in a playful voice and he giggles. So cute
"Dada" he says and I jump up holding him. Excited.
"Did he just? Oh my god.. Yesss!" Stacey screams jumping up and kissing us both.
"Mama, mama. Say mama baby boy" she coos at him and he smiles at her.
"Dadadadadadadada" he says repeatedly and I can't stop smiling. Finally my baby boy talks. Hunter's been talking for about a week now and Tyler just wouldn't say anything. Thank you god!
I put Tyler back down and start to play with them both in the water and watch Stacey too. Obviously. The twins crawl off in the shallow water playing with rubber toys and Stacey looks at me whilst Bonnie watches the boys.
"Having a good day I see" she says crossing her arms pouting.
"Amazing queenie, don't pout baby, he'll get there. Hunter said you first remember" I tell her reminding her of how gassed up she was.
"I know I remember when Mya first said it too. It feels amazing" she says and pouts again.
"I want all my babies to call it me" she says and I pull her into me hugging her close.
"I know you do baby, and they will soon enough. Three out of four isn't bad" I say trying to make her smile again.
"Your right, I'm being silly. I can't force him, he'll get there when he gets there" she says and smiles up at me kissing me.
"Shall we go play with the girls now?" she asks and I smile down and nod.
"Of course queenie" I tell her.
"We'll be back Bonnie" Stacey tells her and she nods smiling then looks back to the boys playing.
Walking over to everyone else I pick Stacey up and run with her into the water making her laugh as I slide her down my body and she quickly splashes me and runs off hiding behind Ricco.
"I'll drown him to get to you baby, nothing will get in my way" I tell her and she smirks.
"Thanks bro, means alot" Ricco says laughing and I nod at him and go for Stacey. She dodges me and runs towards the girls and I pick Mya and Ruby up spinning them and putting them down splashing water at them as Jason does the same with Lexi.
"Lola, help me!" Stacey calls out to her and she laughs running over to her but I grab her throwing her up and catching her dunking her in the water.
"I don't think so Lolo" I tell her using the name I use to call her and she smirks.
"You wanna play, game on" she says and runs at me and I grab her spinning her throwing her down and Stacey runs and hides behind Jason.
"I won't dunk you, I promise baby" I tell her and she looks at me and runs past me to Lola.
"Come get me king" she purrs and I kick my lips and chase her until she's breathless and holding her to me.
"I'll always chase you because your worth it. I won't stop or give up" I tell her as she looks up at me and smiles.
"I won't stop or give up either the thrill is exhilarating" she says laughing and I smile down at her.
"You'll feel it later at tee all that cardio in the water" I tell her and she sighs.
"Fun for me" she says looking over at the boys.
"There all gonna want dinner soon" she says and I take her hand.
"Let's go shower and dress and find somewhere to eat baby" I tell her and bshe nods grinning.
"We're going brother. Stacey's hungry and the children are gonna want dinner. What you doing?" I ask him and he picks Lexi up.
"We'll come to, yeah am hungry aswell and Lola's always hungry" he says and chuckles.
"Let's go then brother" I tell him as i wave the girls over.
"Where going to shower and eat, let's go'i tell Becky and Ricco and look to Bonnie and Stacey who are packing everything away.
"Ready my queen?" I ask her as I put the bags under the stroller and reading to push the twins.
"Yeah baby, everything been collected" she says handing me my tsirt and I throw it over my shoulder. It's been a good morning. Plenty more to come.