Chapter 99

FINALLY! FUCKING FINALLY!
My king would never do me like that. My fucking stupid brain!
We walk into the bar and straight to the bar.
"Three fingers of rum please" I tell the bartender about to walk past me and he nods as Liam holds his card out and I put up two fingers
"And a double whiskey with a vodka orange" Jason adds and he nods starting our order.
He hands me two rums and I slide one to Liam and Jason and Lola take theres. Liam taps his card and downs his drink.
"Another one mate" he tells the bartender before he has chance to leave. I down mine to already feeling a buzz from the JD and point to my glass.
"You know queenie, you look beyond sexy right now in this little black dress, I see you're trying to tease me alnight" he groans into my ear as he stands behind me holding my waist. I roll my ass into him to the beat of the music and he groans more rocking my hips further. The bartender hands us our drinks and he takes one hand off my hip and downs his dress again.
"Let's dance, you wanted fun queenie" he says and I down my drink putting it on the bar and let him lead me into the dance floor.
He wraps his arms around my waist again and I put mine around his neck and rock my body against his as I roll my hips.
"Seriously this leather dress is giving me flashbacks. I can't wait to get you home and in that playroom baby" he says into my ear and I run my hands down his body as he holds me upright against him.
"I'll be counting onit after this holiday" I tell him into his ear and nibble as I pull away.
"Im beginning to lose it baby" he says as I run my hand down and feel how hard he's getting quickly and it's definitely obvious in his jeans. I grab it and kiss him.
Pulling away I spin in his arms and rock my ass against him hiding it but more than likly making it more difficult for him. Opps.
"Here you two" Jason says handing us both a fishbowl.
"Something different, from Lola" he says as I sip at it and melt against Liam.
"Wow!" I say loud over the music and Jason laughs smiling.
"Dance with us" I tell him pulling him back as he goes to walk away.
He looks up at Liam and I continue to dance sipping from the straws and loose myself in the music. I wana make Lola jealous how she made me. Yeah petty bitch I don't care. Spinning around into Liam I smirk up at him and he nods his head like he read my mind and I lean back into Jason why I rock against Liam as this both hold my hips.
I wine my ass onto Jason and he flows with us and it feels weird to be doing this with him. I turn again and face Jason and wine feeling Liam still hard against me and I bend forward running my hands down Jason and twerking on Liam and I turn looking in Lola's direction and she's just starting at me. She looks pissed. Good. Now she knows how it feels.
I stand back up and wrap my arm around the back of Liam's neck smiling.
"You get what you wanted queenie?" he growls into my ear and I moan grinding onto him.
"Absolutely" I tell him and he growls again.
"Definitely getting you in the playroom, you've been a very naughty girl. Your punishment will be worth what I just seen" he says and I blow a kiss to Jason who's looking at me smiling then he looks to Liam and his face drops and he walks off. Great.
I turn around looking up at Liam and raise my brow pulling him to a quiet spot.
"It's just 'fun' like you said. But I do feel better, maybe she will chill with you now" I tell him not bothered.
"Right, but I love you and only want you. If I did that with Lola you'd hit the roof queenie, just saying" he says and I pout. He's right but I needed to do it.
"I know and I love you boo, and I only want you baby. I'm sorry. Ama petty bitch" I tell him and he laughs kissing me.
"No more dancing with Jason, especially like that" he says raising his brow and I nod agreeing.
"Let's drink these and go somewhere else" I tell him as Jason and Lola join us.
"Are we leaving?" Jason asks finishing his bowl.
"Yeah, come" Liam tells him as he finishes and looks at me.
"I'm done" I tell him putting it on a table and Liam takes my hand as we walk through the sea of people.

"What about in here?" Lola asks and I turn looking up seeing bright neon lights and it takes me back to Italy and I grip Liam's hand suddenly and push myself up against him.
"Baby? What's wrong?" he asks me wrapping his arm around my shoulders tucking me into his side.
"The neon lights brought it back" I say and he looks up and then looks to me and hugs me into him more.
"I wish I ended him for you baby, I'm sorry" he says sighing and I shake my head.
"It wouldn't of been worth it baby, it was our honeymoon its already memorable as it is" I tell him and smile up at him.
"It's imprinted in my brain queenie" he tells me and I nod totally agreeing.
"You wanna go some place else baby?" he asks and I take a deep breath and release it.
"Let's go in boo. I'm good" I tell him leading the way.
"What am I missing?" Jason asks me raising his brow.
"I'll tell you another time. Not tonight, I promise" I tell him so he drops it and he nods opening the door for us. Always the gentleman.