Chapter 143 Liam's POV

I understand my queen.. This Tia girl can't take her fucking eyes off me. She don't even look away when I feel the stare. She just blushes and smiles at me. What the fuck is happening? I'm sat here with my wife and it's not even fazing her. Like nothing she don't care. She wants what she wants. Never EVER gonna happen. It's beginning to piss me off.
Fuck this shit... I give my Queen a kiss and walk straight over to Tia and she is just all smiley.. I'm about to make that face drop.
"Tia you need to stop eye fucking me, I never have nor ever will be yours, that Queen you see is my god damn wife, my whole world and trust me when I say, she will bury you and not bat an eye lid, this is your one and only warning" I tell her sternly not even raising my voice and walk back to my seat. Today's about Lola.
"I love you so much right now. I'd of just slapped her and caused a scene and everyone would of hated me. But you my king. You do you best" my queen says and kisses me.
"Thank you baby I love you too, I did it because it had to be done simple as that really, but if you wanna make a scene then you make a god damn scene baby, my sexy boss ass wife banging it on bitches, fuck.. I'm all hot and bothered just thinking about it" I tell her locking my lips and she smirks.
"Don't tempt me baby, I'm tryna be nice. It's Lola day and all that but if bitches wanna come at me then we'll see" she says flipping her hair over her shoulder and I swear she's a female version of me. No one will compare to my wife. She is me and I love her for it.

"Hows your good baby?" I ask her as we start eating and she smiles.
"It's good, do you like yours?" she asks and I take another bite and she chuckles.
"Good yeah, have you been here before?" she asks and I shake my head chewing my burger.
"Nope, but we'll come here again just us tho my queen" I tell her with a smile.
It's nice here. Lola choose good. But then she has lived here alot longer.
"Definitely baby, date night" she says and I nod. Absolutely. Date night with my queen.. You can't beat it.
"Are you gonna be good at the party queenie?" I ask her raising my brow and she smirks.
"Depends if people wanna be watching or touching what's mine. We'll see" she says and looks to Tia who's talking with the rest of the girls.
I look to Jason who's bonding with Lola's dad and smile. Stacey's dad didn't like me. But feelings were mutual. I didn't like him. How could he not wanna be in her life every fucking day is beyond me. Fuck him.
"People don't just get to touch me queenie, I don't work like that" I tell her and she hums.
"I'm serious baby, remember the bachelor you girls gatecrashed. Even blindfolded you can't just touch me. Only you get that privilege my queen" I say and she smiles leaning her head on me.
"Same goes for me baby. I hate people trying to touch me. But I see red when women touch you regardless who they are. It's a serious problem" she says and I kiss her forehead.
"You'll never have nothing to worry ahout baby. I know you and what you like and don't like. My sexy possessive queen" I say   to her in her ear and she bites her lip.
"I can't help it, I love you way to much" she says and. I looks at her.
"Too much? Is that a bad thing for you?" I ask her not caring where we are or who's listening.
"Never my king, it is if you leave me, then it's a serious problem but no never in. A million years. I love how much I love you. My obsession with you is ridiculous baby" she says and laughs lifting her head shaking it and looks to me.
"There wouldn't be any good enough reason in this whole world that would make me leave you baby. I love your obsession with me, you think your bad im just as bad with you baby, don't ever worry about that. We love it and that's all that matters. Fuck everyone else, we are all that matters in our marriage" I tell her as she finishes my fries and she smiles at me.
"As long as you never pull away from me will last forever baby" she says and I nod
"No pulling, no running. I promised you and I'll always keep my promises" I tell her and she kisses me.
"Good now, I need an actual drink. You want another?" she asks and stands up.
"Yeah please baby" I tell her and she nods and walks towards the bar. She really does makes me better. She's definitely my better half and we've come so far from even the first marriage let alone back then. She's my superstar. Always shining bright in my life and making everything better. She's perfect in all ways and will forever be my baby. I sit there watching her across the room just smiling as I think about her.
She must feel me staring because she turns and looks at me smiling, brightening up the place with that beautiful smile of her.
She comes walking back over drinking her drink and hands me mine.
"Thanks beautiful" I tell her taking it and taking a drink. It better get better after this Tia bitch. But I'm lookin forward to this party with my queen. Fun with my baby, always.