Chapter 76

Two Days Later

I lay in bed smoking a spliff and wonder what to do today it's 11am. I've had breakfast with the children and then all the nannies and Ricco took all the children to the beach and I'm just laying here bored. Liam's in his office doing some last minute work and Jason's god knows where with Lola. They seem to be getting on great and there good together. So far anyways. It's only been a few days but there either together, texting or on the phone. I remember that stage with Liam. Wait were still doing it really.
I finish the rest of my spliff and sit up. I drop my towel now fully dry and walk over to my closet. I look through all my clothes and decide I wanna go pamper myself. Alone.. Fun. Not.
I pull out my leather red trousers and zip crop jacket. I look thought my bags and purses grabbing my red one and then my peep toe Louboutin. Putting on a black lace matching set, I get dressed and put in gold hoop earrings. I leave my face bare of makeup accept apply a red lipstick pulling it together and I quickly brush my hair and pull it up into a high messy bun. The salon can sort it. It's been washed already. After putting everything I need in my bag from my previous one I look myself over and like what I see. Always.

I spray my perfume now complete and walk out the room

Down the stairs I hear Liam in the phone and follow the shouting. What now?
I walk though the foyer and into the kitchen.
"What's happened?" I ask him looking him over.
"One minute baby" he says covering the mouth piece.
I grab a bottle water while I wait for him and sit down.
"You've got until the end of the day. 5pm sharp or the deals off. I'm done waiting" he says and hangs up. He's not in the mood with them anyways. My big bad boss.
"Fucking morons, the lot of them. I hate working with ametures" he stresses opening the fridge and grabbing bottled water.
"What are you taking else where?" I ask and he sighs.
"It's taking that long to tell you that's what I mean man. Fucking long. It was ment to be done by now. They've had over a month to sort it. I'm asking well over aswell. Why the fuck are they stalling" he says and I look at him more confused.
"The surprise is taking long baby. I wanted it done by now" he says and sighs.
"You can just tell me. Sarah dropped you init anyways. What's the property your buying?" I ask him with a smile.
"Did she now.. We should have separate ones then, good job the surprise isn't exactly for you. It's just a surprise in general" he says and I nod.
"OK, so tell me please baby" I ask him sweetly and he rolls his eyes playfully laughing.
"I'm in the process of owning the play centre. It's gonna be a youth centre tho. All ages and different clubs for different people and ages they'll be food and drinks with all that stuff too" he says and I grin wide.
"Your amazing do you know that. Suck a big heart. I love it" I tell him and lean over kissing him.
"Plus it's gonna be for all three of the girls so I need a name that describes them as a unit" he says and I nod thinking.
"I'll get back to you on a name and does that mean they'll be going there and joking the clubs of they want to?" I ask him and he nods.
"The girls express interest in dance so that's one of the first ones I'm trying to sort for them" he says and I get up hugging him.
"I love you so much for doing this" I tell him kissing his face.
"It's all gonna be theres and for them, they'll meet new friends too" he says and u nod excited for them.
"What about prinny? They all get called princess and you could make it a girl's club too" I tell him and he looks at me grinning.
"Absolutely, thank you baby. Let's home it comes together by 5pm otherwise I'll be beyond pissed" he says and I sigh. But then.. Fun times later. Hummm.
"Where you going all sexd up beautiful?" he asks me looking me over as I stand.
"Salon, I'm bored baby. Plus my hair needs cutting again. And everything just needs doing" I explain and he smiles at me.
"You don't need any of it, your stunning baby but OK. You going with Lola?" he asks and I shake my head no.
"Aww baby, thank you. But I'm just heightening really and I think she's out with Jason. So I'm going alone" I say and pout making him smile at me.
"How about you go pamper, while I finish off some more and I'll pick you up after for lunch and some shopping?" he asks me and I perk up. Wait my car?
"Oh my god, yes baby. Thank you. So you want me to uber so you can pick me up?" I ask him as he stands up infront of me wrapping me into him.
"I can take you as I have somewhere to be and I hate driving separately from you" he says and I nod smiling.
"I know what you mean I miss you. But I love my car too" I tell him kissing him as he let's go off me looking at his watch.
"You look stunning by the way baby, I love this" he says taking my hand and spinning me to more than likely watch my ass and he groans.
"so fucking sexy, let's go before I pull them down right here" he says and I bite my lip. Erm.. Decisions.. Decisions.
"Later baby" he says chuckling at my indecisiveness.
"I always want you, you know that" I tell him and he kisses me again.
"And that will never change for me either. Now, let's get you pampered and looking ever more like a goddess" he tells me and I grin up at him as he leads me out the kitchen. Today's gonna be good after all. My king always comes through.