Chapter 82

Walking into the dining room for some space as I sit down with my laptop and notepad.
I load Google and start looking at EVERYTHING. Interior design for mansions is the first thing I look at, I wanna compare other peoples lay outs to create more space especially in my closet.
I look at different colour schemes for the two lounges, the dining room, kitchen and the foyer. I just don't know, what to choose. I click through multiple images looking for some inspiration and come up with nothing.
I know I want our room black and red like Liam suggested and the girls are getting a whole new room. They asked for there frozen bedroom back so that's what we're going to do. I'm redoing Jason's and Lexi's room as well as the nursery for the boys. There gonna be in there soon. The other rooms can stay neutral until needed. I don't have the time for them right now. The hallways can stay its cream and gold to and I'll do the foyer that to. Maybe. But I know I need to talk to Jason about his and Lexi's. It's gonna be a long day. I pull out my phone and text Jason.

Stacey: Can we talk Bout yours and Lexi's room. I need help! X

I put my phone down considering what room to even start with? All the childrens? Then which one.. Theres three. Fuck sake. Decisions, decisions..
My phone pings and I look at it picking it up.

Jason: I'm on my way back now. Can Lola stay? X

Aww he wants his first sleepover. Bless him for asking aswell.

Stacey: Yes of course! Thank you for asking Jason. See you soon X

Smiling at his thoughtfulness putting my phone back down and Liam walks in sitting to my left.
"Your happy baby" Liam says smiling at me too.
"Lola's staying and he actually asked me if she could. Bless him" I tell Liam and he nods.
"He knows he can't just do that. His home or not. It's our home too, we all have children here" he says lifting my foot onto him and taking off my slider. He starts to apply pressure into my instep and I relax back in my seat feeling like my foots in heaven as he rubs them where I needed it.
"So, the guys who painted the playroom are free over the next few days to do two rooms and then we'll go from there. Unless you wana move while they decorate? But that means finding a house with Sarah with enough room for everyone?" he says and I sigh. This shits hardwork.
"How's your schedule for the next two weeks?" I ask him thinking to just go away with the kids.
"Pretty open, I have meetings but they can be rearranged if you need me to. What you thinking queenie.. Holiday?" he asks and I nod sitting back up.
"Nothing to far if you like, upto you. We can go Ingoldmells or butlins for the kids. Something different to here. Well kind of" I say shrugging with a smile
"Sounds good, I'd you wanna book it or shall I? Do you want Jason coming with Lexi? Maybe Lola?" he asks and I nod. Yess absolutely!
"Well there on there way back now. So I'll ask them, I need to talk to Jason anyways" I tell him and he nods, not even questioning it.
"Do you seriously not mind my new found relationship with your brother? Because we spoke and even we find it weird but where trying because we both love you" I tell him and he smiles.
"It's a little weird because you two have never been like this.. But I'm good. Seriously baby. Nothing to worry about" he tells me with a genuine smile.
"But it just brings us together more. Our little trio" I say and laugh as Liam does. "Sounds about right. Lola might even it out for us. He seriously likes her. He always jumps head first.. He never learns, just wants to be loved" he says sighing shaking his head and I offer a smile. He puts my foot down and switches it for the other and starts at that one repeating the same patten.
"This feeling good my queen?" he asks as I hear laughing.
"Amazing my king, thank you" I tell him and he smile at me.
"What'sup bitches" Lola says walking in laughing and u smile instantly.
"Hey babe" I say as she walks over to me and hugs me.
"Aww you too are adorable. I love it" she says sitting down and relaxing too.
"So you wanted to talk?" Jason says sitting down and looking at me.
"I'm decorating and I wana know what you and Lexi want?" I ask him and pick up my notepad looking at him waiting..
"Lexi loves Susie sheep from peppa pig.. If that gives you something to work with.. And blue and white for mine. You can do what you want tho" he says smiling and I write it down. So he's giving me free reign. Good man.
"It'll be perfect and none girly for you" I tell him laughing and he chuckles shaking his head.
"I appreciate it" he says and I look to the laptop for holidays in the UK.
"You ever been Ingoldmells?" I ask and Lola nods grinning.
"Wasn't that where mum took us when we was younger when I first moved in properly?" Jason asks Liam.
"Yep, that'd be the one" Liam says and I look back to them.
"Where taking the children, you wanna come with Lexi?" I ask Jason and he nods. And side eyes Lola then looks back to me and I nod smiling.
"You wanna come Lola Belle?" he asks her and she nods smiling.
"It's gonna be good, thanks for inviting me" she tells him and kisses him biting his lip. I seriously just see myself it's crazy.