Chapter 142

After Lola changing into Jason's gifts she appears with the shoes on and holding the bag strutting herself making me laugh.
"Perfect baby" Jason tells her and I look to Liam smiling.
"You look perfect to my queen" Liam says winking at me and I stick my tongue out at him.
"Thanks baby, are we taking our car or?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Can I drive my own royce now, it better still be clean brother" Liam says looking at Jason and he nods.
"Of course brother, let's go" Jason says taking Lola's hand and leading her out. Liam grabs the rolls royce keys from the hooks and leads me out with a hand at the small of my back sending shocks through me.
He opens the door for me and helps me in kissing my hand then smiling at me as he closes the door.
I look at Lola getting into Jason Lamborghini and smile. He loves that car. My second car I brought him. He takes the piss seriously.
Liam gets in starting up the engine and waits for Jason to pull off.
"Is it just us five?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"No idea queenie" he says driving off behind Jason to wherever she wants lunch.

Arriving at a new place we haven't been before Liam  limbs out and I grab my purse and climb out when he opens my door with his help.
"Do I look OK baby?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Hoi look more than OK baby, you look beautiful as always" he says making me smile.
"You look handsome to baby, I love it" I tell him as he wear all black and he knows I love that shit.

"Thanks baby, let's go then" he says taking my hand and leading us to Jason, Lola and Ricco.
We all walk in and Lola looks around and grins wide when she sees a good few of her people.
So its not just us. Fun.
"Mama" Lola says hugging her when she gets closer.
"Happy birthday baby" she says to her kissing her cheeks.
"And Jason, nice to see you again" she says to him. So they've met.
"Good to see you Rianne, how you been?" Jason asks her and I just stand there waiting to get past with Liam.
I look to Ricco hugging some man who must be Lola's dad I assume anyways.
"Good thanks Jason, I hope your looking after my daughter" Rianne says to him and he smiles.
"Everyday Rianne, don't worry about anything" Jason tells her and they both fi ally move it along. I take my seat and turn to see Liam hugging Rianne.
I try listen to them but there not as close as I'd like them to be.
"Hi I'm Danielle, you must be Stacey. This is Candice and Tia, nice to me you babe, we've heard so much about you" she says smiling at me.
"I hope it's all good babes, nice to meet you all" I tell them smiling and Tia doesn't look happy. Does she not like me or isit something else? Shes only just met me jeez. Bitches always hate on me. Why?
"You girls met Stacey? She's seriously great and your gonna love her babes" Lola says taking a seat next to Jason and her dad on the other side.
"Happy birthday sweetie" he says to her kissing jeer cheek and she hugs him.
"Thanks daddy" she says and grins.
"You will get my surprise at your party hunny, don't worry we haven't forgotten" he says smiling at her and she gets excited.
"I can't wait to see what it is" she says giddy and I smile at her. Bless her.
Liam finally joins us and I see Dewayne walk in straight up to us.
"Sorry cus, had a dilemma" he says rolling his eyes and she waves him off as he takes the spare seat.
"Yes cus how's things?" Ricco asks him a d  he nods grinning.
"Minus the girl issue, everythings good cus. You?" he asks him and I zone out and look to Liam.
"I don't think Tia likes me. She just keeps giving me stank faces.. What's her problem?" I say to Liam and he looks around at her and she blushes finally smiling. Bitch I will fuck you up.
"she seems OK.." he says and I laugh.
"Yeah with you.. Bitches be crazy" I say and he smirks.
"Don't worry about basics baby, haven't we had this conversation before?" he asks raising his brow at me. Yeahh soooo...
"It still pisses me off even if I know you don't want them.. They still want you and hate me for having you.. Its sad really" I say and sigh sitting back in my chair.
"I look at you and know what I wanna do. So I know they're doing the same and that vexs me. I hate it baby" I say and he laughs hugging me sideways.
"I feel exactly the same baby, you my Queen have eyes on you everywhere you go, we're both hot as fuck but we are about us only, so fuck everyone else baby" he says smiling and kissing my face making me smile again.
The waiter finally arrives and takes everyones drinks order and walks away.
I'll start on wine but I dunno how long for. She just keeps staring at Liam.
"and yeah baby, I understand what you're saying boo and I'm glad that we both feel the same, you're mine and I'm yours always and forever my king" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Always and Forever my queen" he says resting his arm on the back of my chair running his hand up and down my back.
Our drinks arrive and I pick my glass up quickly taking a drink needing it. Its gonna be a long day I know that already. Just breathe Stacey.