Chapter 121

"So baby, we got plans. Come" Liam says in my ear and I jump up off of him and walk out the living room with him.
"Where? Do I need to change?" I ask him and he looks me over.
"Depends if you wanna burn what your wearing?" he asks and I raise a brow at him
"Absolutely not, are you crazy.. Let me change" I tell him and run through the foyer and up the stairs. I strip walking through my bedroom door and pull out a long sleeve black top and black skin tight shorts. I grab another of the same outfit and pull on my socks then trainers.
Running back down the stairs Liam waits for me at the bottom and takes my hand leading me through the house. He takes my spare clothes holding them and pulls me through the side door and down the stairs to the basement.
"Ready to play baby" he asks me and smirks down at me cocky.
"Whatever you do, I can do better baby" I tell him smug and he kisses me and opens the bottom.
"Let's see then" he says walking in looking around.
"Boss, he's not talking" Amenadiel says annoyed holding a crowbar and I walk over to Tommy.
"So Tommy.. What made you think you could use MY sister and try take out My husband. Do you want to die.. I think you do" I tell him with my arms crossed.
"Fuck you slut" he spits angrily from his kneeled position and I knee him straight to his face.
"I'm a slut for one man, and one man only.. Thank you very much! You should know that you did live with us. Which is why I'm hurt by your betrayal Tommy. I'm disappointed" I tell him and he spits the blood out towards my feet and laughs.
"I'm not gonna tell you anything, so you mize well kill me" Tommy says and Liam laughs.
"You are going to die, but first let's see what words we can make escape that mouth. You know how we play Tommy" Liam tells him wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"Your both gonna pay, Marshall will find me and yall will know about it" he shouts getting more angry trying to drag himself up but failing and I laugh at him.
"Your going to be buried with him.. Am sure you two can have a catch up on the other side" Liam tells him and kisses my neck smirking.
"Your weak and pathetic Tommy. You lost, we will always win. You should know this" I tell smirking happy with this outcome.
"That weak and pathetic, I was his bodyguard and head of security, now release me and let me have at it like men" he says staring at Liam. I spin my head looking at Liam and he just laughs.
"And my new head of security ripped you a new one.. And your not a man. You kidnapped a innocent woman instead of coming to me. Your a little bitch Tommy and your gonna die like one" Liam tells him and I see his eyes swirling and he kisses my temple and let's go off me walking over to Tommy.
He unties his restains and I step back giving them some room.
Liam gestures for Tommy to come at him and he does so with no hesitation, flying at him with all he has, Liam catches him mid air and body slams Tommy hard with a loud growl and I bite my lip thinking how I'm about to get the beast next.. I hope, Liam looks to be in pain and the growl wasn't my usual clenching of the thighs..
"Baby.." I say as Liam hold his arm and Tommy swings at Liam straight to his groin area and I look to Amenadiel and run over to him and grab his gun. No time for my toys.
Running back over I point the gun at Tommy who's trying to headlock Liam and he growls so fucking loud and swings his head back street hung out his body and Tommy stumbles back. Liam spins and drops him with one punch and he droos down on top of him punching his face and chest repeatedly pounding everywhere. There's so much blood and my kings really having at him. I keep the gun held at Tommy not risking my king for anyone and Liam's still punching and I don't stop him.
"Not a big talker now are we Tommy boy" Liam snarls at Tommy's lifeless body.
"I think he's dead baby" I ge him putting the gun down and Amenadiel and Vincent walk over to me. I hand the gun back and walk over to Liam who's still punching his face.
I put my hand on his shoulder and he spins his head looking up at me with jet black eyes. I look down at his blood stained hands and smile back at his face.
"It's done babe, come on" I tell him and he looks back to Tommy and he jumps off him and looks at his hands.
"It's over baby, you did it" I tell him and he looks to me smiling.
"It's what kings do queenie. Deal with shit. Let's finish this my queen." he says and I nod excited to watch more.
We kisses me and turns on his heel and begins to wrap the body in the plastic sheet. I watch as he grabs Tommy and throws him over his shoulder like he weights nothing and looks to me grinning.
"We'll be back Amenadiel" Liam tells him not taking his eyes off of me.
"Let's go baby" he says holding his other hand out to me and I happily take it and he leads us out the basement grabbing the beamer keys off the hook and into the garage.