Chapter 133 Liam's POV

As fun as the days been spending it with everyone I can't wait for the party. I'm gonna look on point in my tux and I just know my queens gonna blow my mind. She had everything done yesterday and blew me away then. Today's gonna be no different.
I finish up brushing my teeth and dry my face.
I walk back into the bedroom and see my baby just sat comfortably in the matching red underwear and heels in front of the mirror as she finishes her hair. She's done her makeup to and I must say she looks hot just sat there. Whatever she does I find sexy. Weird I know.
I drop my towel and I feel her eyes instantly on me like she was waiting as she mid pauses curling her hair to watch me.
"Like what you see queenie?" I tease turning and showing her what she really wants to see.
"Definitely baby, you know I love him just as much" she says seductively and I lick my lips. Now is not the time.
"If we start, we won't be leaving. You ready for that?" I ask her and she considers it. I fucking love her so much.
"It's your brother's birthday. My bestie. He will have a melt down if where late, let alone not turning up. We have to go baby. After and I'm all yours" she tells me and I smirk.
"That you will be my queen" I tell her gra bing my boxes and pulling them on as she still watches me.
"Now who's insatiable queenie?" I ask her taking my tux out as she follows me with her eyes.
"I can't wait to see you in it. I can't help it" she whines and looks away.
"I'm not complaining beautiful, I just want you to see the whole piece put together. So get ready" I tell her and she sticks her tongue out and nods turning back into the mirror.
I slip on the trousers and the shirt quickly and fasten up the buttons so far. I grab the bow and wrap it around the collar leaving it dangling and pull on the jacket, sliding it over my shoulders. Pulling on socks, I take my new shoes from the box and slip my feet into them feeling comfortable and tie them up.
Standing I sort myself in the mirror and walk out the closet to my jewellery and put my watch on with my diamond earrings. I walk over to the full length mirror where queenies now standing looking at herself and I look over myself.

"For me, my king?" she asks walking over to me running her hands down my shirt and starts buttoning me up slowly

"Dressing you is just as fun as undressing you, anything to put my hands on you" she says biting her lip as she does the last button.
"I'm waiting to help you with your dress, I know you need it with the size of that bag"
I say and she nods slowly.
"I wanted to show you when I was done but I do actually need your help" she says tying the bow and straightening it.
She pushed her hands around to my back and looks up at me.
"So bloody handsome, I love you baby" dhr tells me smiling.
"And you look sexy standing there all done up in your underwear baby. I'm struggling here. I love you too, get dressed before I get undressed" I tell her and she laughs kisses me and walks to her closet.
She comes walking out holding the dress struggling with the big thing and I laugh at her and grab it, helping her.
"Just help me" she says trying not to smile at me and I hold it open for her as she holds onto me and steps into it.
She sorts out the front over her boobs and I button up the back for her as she smoothes it over her curves. Wow. And that's just from behind.

"If you turn around, I think I might die" I tell her and she giggles and she sounds so sexy

"If you turn around, I think I might die" I tell her and she giggles and she sounds so sexy. My queen in red is always a hit for me.
"That's not really helping my growing dick. Tonight's gonna be hard.. Literally" I tell her and she laughs again.
Suddenly hearing knocking I look towards the door.
"Where ready to leave" I hear from Lola and look to Stacey turning into me.
"We're coming babe" Queenie calls out and kisses me quickly.
"Fuck you look incredible right now. Taking me back to our first wedding baby, you look so sexy in red baby, beautiful as always. Fucking stunning" I tell her trying to think of more adjectives to say and she smirks.
"So cute baby, let's go" she says grabbing her purse, mask and winking at me swiping her hand over my hard on as she goes. Sexy little minx.
I follow my queen out the door grabbing my mask and my wallet, keys and phone and she waits for me at the top of the stairs holding out her hand.
"My king" she says smiling at me and I take her hand and lead her down the stairs as she holds up her dress.
We stand in the foyer seeing Becky and Ricco dressed up in there classy clothes and smile. Ricco came through. I nod at him grinning and he nods smiling back. He knows.
Bonnie and Micheala are staying with the children, something about a girly night because they don't really drink. And Amenadiel and Aniki will be coming just incase. The rest of the security are under strick instructions to not let anyone in or out without letting me know, unless it's an emergency.
"You look amazing Lola" Stacey tells her and I look her over. That must be the birthday dress my queen bought her for an early birthday gift. She looks good.

"You look good Lo" I tell her smiling and look to the birthday boy

"I gotta live up to this one right" Jason says licking his lips staring at Lola.
"You look hot baby, I Love it" Lola tells him and I smirk at him.

"You look good brother. Not me good but good" I joke and Stacey laughs.
"So cruel" she says and I laugh now. Me cruel.. Never.
"When you lot have done admiring yourselfs. Can we go?" Ricco says and I middle finger him.
"Brother, you'll be needing these" I tell him and throw the rolls royce keys to him and he catches them, his face priceless.
"Gotta show up in style bestie" Stacey says to him and he nods excited grabbing Lola's hand and pulling he out the door. It's gonna be a good night.