Chapter 94

After putting my clothes back on not fussing as I only sat in the car with them. I got all the children redressed with Liam's help and met up with everyone. We're currently all sat in a restaurant we found in the resort and wait for our dinners to come.
"How you all liking day one so far?" I ask E eeyone and alltl the children nod happily and I look to a laughing Lola and Jason and smile at them. There cute.
"It's been good babe, are we partying later?" Lola asks me and I laugh.
"They have child friendly bars here. I don't see why not but I'm not getting drunk" I tell her and she nods still grinning.
"I love our room by the way, it's homey in a way" she says and shrugs thinking of something clearly.
"Ours is too. Reminds me of my first apartment I got before Mya" I tell her and she smiles.
"You haven't always been balling?" she jokes laughing and I shake my head.
"Nope, but we haven't changed like most people do. Yeah I like nice things but I'm not stuck up you know" I tell her thinking about life before the money.
"My apartment and bakery were all I had before I made it back to Liam again" I tell her thinking of them sad times I missed my king for all them years. Being stuck with that imbecile. Fun.
"You own a bakery?" she gasps and I laugh.
"I own three bakerys babe. Two are thriving. One in Nottingham and two here but I'm in the middle of trying to sort renovation for the place. I've been busy doing the mansion. It's hard work" I tell her chuckling.
"You living nice babe, don't take it for granted" she tells me and I nod at her.
"Never, I know what we have is rare and I love it" I say and she smiles.
Our food arrives and is placed down infront of us and we all start to eat accept me and Bonnie. I feed Hunter while she feeds Tyler picking at her own food inbeween like I'm about to do.
I hand some chicken from his plate into his hand and he starts to eat it enjoying it. My baby loves his chicken. Just like daddy too.
"I wish I ordered chicken now" Liam says looking at his burger disappointed.
"You wanna sway baby?" I ask him not minding and he looks at my chicken and back at me giving me his sexy smile.
"We don't have to baby" he says and I laugh picking my plate up and swapping it for Liam's cheese burger and fries.
I'll miss you chicken and chips.
"See wasn't hard now was it" I tell Liam rolling my eyes and he nudges me.
"You do it all the time, thought I'd try it out" he laughs and I stick my tongue out.. "I'm aloud, but I don't mind if yours is actually nice" I tell him feeding Hunter more chicken.
"How's your dinner girls?" I ask them looking between them and ruby's nods and Mya shrugs chewing away at there dinner
"Nice but yours is better mummy" Mya tells me and I put my hand on my heart.
"Aww baby, thank you" I tell her blowing her a kiss and she grins.
"Welcome mummy" she says adorably and I melt. Oh my god my baby.
"So you can cook, bake, mother and wife clearly and you put it down girl. Liam, you did good with this one. Kept you hidden away" Lola says laughing and I look to Liam. Did he keep me hidden away?
"Absolutely not, life was hard back then and I didn't wanna put my queen through anymore so I ran. Like I always did" Liam says sighing and I rub his thigh under the table silently comforting him.
"But we got here and that's all that matters now baby. Me and you. Always and Forever" I tell him and he smiles again.
"Always and Forever baby" he tells me and leans to kiss me.
"I love you" he says before attaching our lips.
"I love you too" I tell him as I open my eyes pulling away to see him smile.
"You too are so adorable" Lola says watching us and I smile at her.
"You really need to do something about your girl brother" Liam says to him and he looks to him confused.
"She clearly wants what we have. Sort it out" Liam elaborates and Lola looks to me for help..
"Baby, there taking it slow remember. No rushing" I tell him rubbing his thigh again.
"Why? it's either gonna work or it's not. Why wait around.. For what?" he says and I look to Lola like Liam has a point babe.
"I know babe, we'll talk later" I hear Lola tell Jason and wonder if Liam made it better or worse but she smiles at me nonetheless.
"So how about we go see some animals after dinner girls" I ask them as I feed Hunter his vegetables and he pulls a face but swallow it down like a big boy.
"Yes please auntie Stacey" Lexi says grinning and I smile at her. It's the first time she's ever called me that.
"Definitely doing that now, how can I say no to you princess" I tell her and she claps rocking he head side to side and she chews her food. So cute.
"Mya wanna see the birds? Monkeys Ruby?" I ask them and they nod eagerly now.
"OK, eat up and we'll go" Liam tells them and they do as there told.
I finsh my now warm food and give Hunter his last piece of chicken and he eats it quickly, smiling at me with gravy around his face happily tapping his tray.
"Mama" he says and holds out his hand.
I lean over grabbing the baby wipes and hand him one to clean while I clean the tray and then finish helping Hunter. I give Bonnie the wipes and she helps Tyler too.
My independent boys. Just like daddy aswell.