Chapter 26

I sit in Liam's seat and wait for him to come back. What did I even agree to. My husband ia going all out for this honeymoon. Making kinky memories is clearly part of it and who am I to deny him his pleasures. I know he's wanted a dance since I didn't at his bachelor party but he's about to get his wish. The bartender pours me another rum and hands it to me with a smile.
"So how's you night gorgeous? You looking for some fun. I can play, little one" some older mna says looking me over hungrily and he goes to put his hand on my leg and I grab it twisting it.
"Touch me and I will break more than your fucking hand. Go away" I warn him dropping his hand away from me and he looks at me angrily. Ohhhh OK. Not good.
"Listen you little alut you will do as your told. Your not at home now" he says and I look arou d for Liam not seeing him anywhere. Baby where are you?
"So your gonna come with me now. Looking for someone to save you. Guess what bitch, no one's coming" he says and grips my arm yanking me from the chair and I pick my glass up and smash it in his face. "Get the fuck off me" I scream and knee him in his balls and he let's go off me instantly so  then I stamp on his foot with my heel hard.
"Don't ever fucking touch me again. I warned you" I tell him and see Liam out the corner of my eye I look at him properly and he sees the man curled over and me standing over him and rushes over to me.
"Queen, what happened?" he asks me and I nod towards the guy.
"The little bitch glassed me and kneed me in the fucking balls. Watch now, we'll all have a go on you. I was gonna be nice but fuck you slut" he tells me and a shiver runs through me. Suddenly Liam knees him in the face making him drop to the floor and I see blood spilling from his nose and mouth.
"Ever, and I mean fucking ever go near my fucking wife again and I'll end you. Do I make myself clear you disgusting excuse for a man" Liam spits angrily eyes swirling and I grab his hand to calm him before he goes to far.
"Let's just go baby" I tell him and he looks at me and wraps his arm around me. I sobered us really quick and I'm assuming Liam has to. I need a drink.
"Come in baby before I do something I won't regret" he says looking down at him ready to bury him.
I pull on his other hand turning him to me and lead the way out.
The fresh air hits me and I take a deep breath thinking what would of happened if Liam didn't come back when he did.
"I didn't think you was coming" I say quietly looking at the floor and he lifts my chin looking at me.
"I'll always be here baby. But by the looks of things you had it under control baby, don't doubt yourself. I'm proud of you" he says and kisses my head hugging me to him tightly.
"Thank you baby. If you was any later.." I start and he holds my face looking at me.
"Nothing would of happened to you. I'd of ripped through the lot of them before any of them could.." he stops and looks pained. "I'm OK" I tell him holding his face and kissing him as I watch him fight with his beast.
"I wanna go back in and kill every last one of them" he says and I sigh understanding how he feels.
"I know baby. Let's go from here. We'll have a drink and get the night back on track. I don't want this to ruin our lastnight of our honeymoon baby. Please for me" I ask him and he nods and starts to walk us back up the street.
"You sure your OK my queen?" he asks me looking me over and I smile up at him.
"Absolutely baby. Let's go in here" I say kissing him quickly before walking through the open doors of a bar.
I walk straight to the bar and hold my hand up letting them know I'm ready.
"three fingers of rum please. Two of them" I tell the girl behind the bar and she smiles at me then looks Liam over. Bitch I will fuck you up.
I watch her do our drinks and puts them down infront of us. I tap my card looking at her as she can't keep her eyes off Liam and I just wana cut them out her fucking face. We should of stayed in tonight. Fuck sake everyone's trying ruin our last day.
I down my drink and point to my glass.
"Again" I tell her and Liam looks to me drinking his.
"Someone jealous queenie" Liam teases and I look at him raising my brow and he laughs.
I pick my drink up downing it again and smirk at him.
"Why would I be jealous of a basic bitch? Do you know who I am?" I say to Liam looking the girl over and she walks away looking anywhere but at us. As I thought. She couldn't handle half of him let alone the fucking whole Liam Johnson package.
"So feisty baby. I love it, your making my dick hard" he says and I shake my head laughing.
"Then maybe we should sort that out. I think we both need it" I say and he downs his drink and leads me back out the bar.
"What you.." I start and he puts his hand up flagging down a taxi. I guess where leaving.
"The nights been a flop, let's get it back on track. I want you in that room. You have ten minutes from when we get home to get ready. Understand" he says staring down at me and I nod slowly.
"Yes boss" I say as he opens the car door and I climb in sliding over.