Chapter 84

We finally finished packing for the girls and showered. I got Liam to wait in the bedroom and made sure everything I needed was in the playroom to get ready. I hope he likes what I ordered. It's.. Well different for me.
I grab the handcuffs and look myself over as I'm finally ready. I bet Liam's climbing the walls impatient.

Walking over to the door I pull it open and see him instantly

Walking over to the door I pull it open and see him instantly. I stand posing and smile at him holding up the handcuffs.
"You can come in now, no touching. Walk towards the pole" I tell him all boss like and he growls looking me over.
"I've never wanted to fuck a cop so bad in my life.. Fuck!" he says grabbing his dick as he walks where I told him still looking at me.
"Hands behind the pole" I tell him standing behind him and I clasp his wrists securing him but not to tight.
"Good?" I ask him looking at him.
"Fucking amazing my queen.. You look like an absolute sex goddess. I'm ready for my punishment" he says groaning licking his lips watching me intensely.
I walk over to the draws behind him and I hear him turn clacking the cuffs off the pole watching me and I grab a fairly big vibrator just smaller than Liam's size and walk over to the bed infront of where Liam stands. I set it on the bed and walk over to Liam I run my hand down his bare chest and grab his dick.
"Shall we play Mr Johnson?" I ask him letting go and dropping his boxers wat hikg them side to his ankles he kicks them off and I kiss him sliding my tongue around then pull back smiling.
"You wanna play queenie" he says and I nod slowly. I'm in control here..
I kiss along his neck and down his chest leaving open mouth kisses all the way down as I bed forward and lick the oozing precum from the head hearing his groan and pull on the cuffs. I swirl my tongue around the head and all work him into my mouth bobbing a few times wetting it and pulling back completely.
"Fuck, don't play with me queenie" he grits out licking his lips.
I walk over to the bed and pull the zip up my thigh to my belly button and crawl onto the bed and lay back on one arm right infront if him. I spread my legs and I hear him groan and watch his dick bob up and down.
I run my hand down my stomach to my cleft speading it open, showing him his treasure and softly pinch my clit letting out a moan as I feel his eyes burning into me.
"That's it officer, show me what you got" he says slowly sliding down the pole looking all hot and flusted.
I bite my lip as I feel how wet I am and slowly slide in two fingers moaning as I watch Liam struggle against his handcuffs desperately wanting to get to me growling. Not yet..
I continue to play with myself and start to work my fingers inside me and I grab the dildo and lick up swirling my tongue as I keep eye contact with him.
"This is alot baby, fucking hell. But I cant take my eyes off you. Shit" he tells me breathing heavily still pulling and I don't want him to break through them.
"I pull my fingers out and I switch them for the dildo swirling my tongue around them and then sucking, tasting myself.
"Tell me how that pussy taste, that was so fucking hot. I'm loving this more than I thought I would" he says lick his lips and I push the dildo slowly into me moaning and not taking my eyes off him and I start to build up the speed rocking my hips really fucking myself like I used to on th phone to him in jail.
"You imagining my dick like you use to queenie. Thinking about me fucking you how you need it. You need me baby" he says and I push it in deep and cry out I still looking at him and he licks his lips yanking his arms.
"Babyy" I moan as I feel my climax build. Her knows what u need. We've done this  hundred times before.
"Cum for me Stacey Johnson" he demands and growls and I see his eyes swirling and I let go speeding up and I cum moaning.
"Liam, fuckk!" I hum as I ride out my orgasm and remove the dildo.
I walk over to Liam and stand over him with my pussy infront of his face and look down on him.
"Taste what you really want" I tell him grabbing his head and holding it in place as he licks and sucks in my clit. I roll my hips into his face putting him where I need him and he flicks his tongue rapidly over my clit and my legs start to shake.
"Yes baby, I'm so close" I tell him holding onto his shoulders. I feel the orgasm run through me as I moan louder and let go.
"Yesss! Fuck Liam!" I cry out as he licks at my clit then sucks onit harshly as I continue to moan. Fuck!
I push his head back stepping away and look at him smirking.
"Well that was fun, I'll see you later" I tell him and his face drops.
"What, your going?" he says pulling himself up and I smile.
"Jokes husband. I want the real thing now" I tell him and he sighs out.
"Was wondering what happened?" he says pulling in his cuffs again.
"I think this is the longest I've not touched you while being near you in my life. I hate it" he tells me and I smile up at him.
"Are you gonna play nice?" I ask him and he laughs.
"Always officer" he says and I smirk knowing I'm about to get it good for teasing him.. Yaay!