Chapter 06

After showering and doing my routine I'm anxious as hell but it's a good feeling like I have no idea what this surprise could be. He's acting normal I guess. Maybe, I a can see the excitement flowing through him tho like he can't wait for me to see it. His energy is pumped yet he hasn't touched me since we came back. Weird. We even showered separately. He comes strolling out and watching me in my towel licking his lips.
"What shall I wear baby?" I ask him and he walks over to me grabbing my towel and taking it off.
"That's better, you won't be needing that anyways" he says and grabs a robe from my case.
"Put this on just in case" he says and I look at his strange. Just incase what?
"Your being weird. Weirder than usual anyways" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
He walks to his case shaking his head like he's thinking but not talking and pulls on some shorts and then holds his hand out to me. Are we going? I was all planned for after dinner in my lingerie but I was full of sand and needed it. Now this. What's happening?
We walk down the hall and come to a door. OK, open it.. We stand there for what feels like forever and Liam just starts at the door handle. OK..
"What if you hate it?" he asks and I look up at him.
"I never hate your surprises, why would I start now after seventeen years Liam? What isit?" I ask him and he just stays quiet. Fuck sake. I reach for the door handle and he goes to stop me but nods and I push the door open. It's dark so I can't really see anything. I hit the wall and feel around for a light and flip it on. It's dimmly lit and the walls are painted red. I'm getting the gist already. I instantly smile and look around the room. My eyes pop at a swing and I walk over to it. I run my fingers over the leather and look up at Liam who's watching me intently.
"Surprise" he says and walks over to me leaving the door open.

"You want to play? Will it be daddy or boss" I ask him teasingly and he pulls me flush against him

"Who would my queen like?" he asks and I bite my lip looking up at him.
"We'll start with boss and end with the beast" I say fluttering my lashes up at him. I left my hair and makeup so I still look how I did for the date and I drop my robe and turn to look around the room and the other objects hes had put in here.
"There's two more surprises I brought you, but it's more for me" he says and I look back at him smiling. Of course there for him. What's he wanting to do? See? I have no idea at this point. My king and his fantasies.
"I'll do whatever you want to do baby. I'm yours" I tell him and he walks over to me pulling me in and kissing me sliding his tongue into my mouth and groping at me everywhere he can get his hands.
"Let's do it now, I wanna try it" I tell him as we pull back for air. He smiles wide and leads me over to it. I sit on the strap and lean back getting as comfortable as possible and I nod at Liam to strap me in. I'm ready for whatever he wants to try.
I feel fully restrained more than anything not used to it and he looks at me grabbing his dick. He clearly likes what he sees. Me restrainted for the taking. Yeah I bet he does.
"You look so fucking sexy like this, you know that baby. We're gonna have to get one at home. Definitely" he says as I spread my legs showing him his treasure. He drops his shorts stepping out of them and walking to me. He slides his fingers over my wetness and groans as he strokes himself at the same time. But I can't touch him and that's the only bummer of this swing. I need to feel him too.
He starts to walk behind me and flips me backwards and lowers his mouth over my ckit and begins to lick. He guilds his dick towards my needy open mouth and I swirl my tongue around his length moaning as he slurps at my pussy.
He slowly starts to fuck my mouth pushing in further and he can actually get more in, in this position. Noted.
I swallow him and he pulls back a little and starts to fuck me with his tongue as he fucks my mouth. I rock my hips I to his mouth and feel my oegasm build and he stops. What? No..
He continues to fuck my mouth then starts again with his tongue and repeats the denying. Why is this happening? I whine as much as I can with his dick down my throat and he pulls it out feeling him smile against me. Bastard.
"Something wrong my queen?" he asks smugness in his voice and I whine at him.
"I need it baby" I tell him and he hums blowing in my clit.
"Need what? Tell me what you need?" he says and I feel frustrated.
"Make me cum boss" I tell him and he dives back into my pussy spreading it as he puts his dick back in my mouth and drives his tongue into me feeling it deep.
"Fuckk" I choke out as I feel him fuck at me like never before and he fucks my mouth as I slurp and swirl my tongue I feel my climax coming back and pray I get to cum as I start to tighten around his tongue I feel his dick swell and I bite gently and he pulls back and let's go as I moan on his dick while he cums down my throat. It was a weirs feeling. He pulls back from me and take his dick from my lips and sits me back up straight slowly.
"How was that baby? Honestly" he asks and I grin at him.
"Everything felt amazing. We're getting one for home" I tell him and he chuckles and kiss me.
"Just what we need" he says and steps between my legs.
"Now show me the beast" I demand and his eyes begin to swirl and he locks his lips.
"You ask you get" he growls and I smirk at him ready for whatever he's about to give and take from me. Always.