Chapter 124

So Lola's hired Luxe and has know idea that it's my business.. That Liam now runs that Sasha's gone.
"Any sort of theme or just hot" I ask her and laugh.
"I was thinking the girls where all red because you know I love it and the guys where all black" she says and I nod eagerly.
"Both parties and your wearing red babe?" she says hesitant for me.
"Seriously babe it's your birthday. I'll wear whatever colour is required. You tell me so I can find the outfit if I don't have one" I tell her and she taps her chin smiling.
"Oh my god. Fancy dress. Something sexy" she says and I sit forward excited.
"Oh my god yes. I love it" I tell her and she pulls her phone out.
"I need to text everyone" she says typing away and scrolling suddenly my phone buzzes and Liam's does too.

Lola: Hey guyy! Party is gonna be fancy dress old skool 20s Something sexy. Bring your A game bitches 🎉🎊🎈🎁🍾

I smile at the text and put my phone away.
"I think I know what I'm wearing baby, are we coordinating?" I ask Liam grinning.
"Absolutely baby, it's our thing" he says and kisses me.
"Good we need to go shopping. Today" I tell him and he nods.
"Whatever you wanna do baby" he says and I smile at him.
"Let's finish eating and we'll go" I tell them.
"I can't babe. I've gotta work, I'll see what you buy later tho" she says and I nod eating my food.
"So Jason takes the royce on his birthday and we take it to Lola's?" he asks raising his brow and I don't like that either
"What do you wanna do?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Not that anyways" he says pulling his usual face.
"Im buy or hire something different, old skool for the occasion baby. Don't you worry" he tells me with a smile.
"So E erything done for your birthday now?" I ask her and she nods excited.
"Jason's too. I can't wait" I tell them finishing up and drinking my wine.
"I've got him something but I'm not sure" she says hesitant.
"He'll love it babe, he's a big kid over presents" I tell her laughing and she smiles.
"Well I have to run, here" she sys pulling money from her purse and Liam holds his hand up at her.
"On me Lola, we'll see you later" Liam tells her pulling out his wallet.

"Right I need something hot. Something elegant and classy" I tell Liam as we browses dresses together.
"What colour you thinking queenie?" he asks and I have no idea. Literally.
"I don't know baby, I'll know when I see it" I tell him and he continues pulling out dresses.
I come across a long white mermaid with lots of glitter and hold it up against me.
"I duno baby, you can do better" he says rolling his eyes looking away and I laugh.
"Thanks" I tell him sarcastically making him chuckle.
I pull out dress after dress and come up short.
"Let's go. Next shop baby" I tell him taking his hand and leading him out.
"I don't even know what I'm looking for. It needs to be a flapper tho baby. Remember that" I tell him and he looks at me gone out making me laugh.
"Tassles everywhere" I tell him and he nods understanding.
"Why didn't you just say that" he laughs and I shake my head.
"Because it's called a flapper dress. So that's what I said. Pleb" I tell him and he laughs more.
"Let's just find your flapper" he says and I laugh. OK it's weird when he says it.

We go in shop after shop and nothing. Where would I be able to even buy a flapper dress?
"Baby, let's just try this last one as we're here. You never know. 8 have a good feeling" he says opening the door for me and I sigh nodding and walk in. Please have something.
I look around and see alot of old skool dresses and feel excitement buzz though me. Please have my dress.
I scan loads and a silver one catches my eye and we both make a grab for it. He pulls his hand back letting me take it and I look at it like I'm about to cry with happiness that I've found my dress.
"Absolutely queenie" he says and I hold up against me and he licks his lips.
"Yeah definitely baby" he says and I look around the place for the rest of the accessories and find a silver headband from the twentys era and smile at Liam.
"Right, let's look at the shoes and your done right?" he asks and I smile
"I have shoes baby, brand new silver ones" I tell him and he nods leading me to checkout.
"Is that all?" the lady asks us smiling.
"Yes, Thankyou" I tell her handing my things over. She bags them and hands it back.
"£556 please hunny" she says and Liam pulls his wallet out before I have chance to move.
"It's alright baby" he says and kisses my head tapping his card and she hands over the receipt.
"Thank you, come again soon" she says as we leave.
"Right my time" Liam says rubbing his hands together. I smile up at him as he links our fingers and leads the way.
"So you want a suit or tuxedo?" I ask him and he looks down at me.
"A three piece will do queenie" he says and I smile. I seriously love him in a suit.
"Black?" I ask him knowing he can pull off so many different colours.
"Definitely, come. This way" he says opening the down to a tailored place and walks straight to what he wants.
"So no browsing? You just know" I ask him looking around and he nods.
"This guy's my guy. He knows my measurements and what I like. Why go any place else" he says and I smile.
"If you say so baby, these are expensive tho. Jeez" I tell him looking at the price tags.
"I like what I like queenie, says your dress" he says raising his brow and I laugh.
"Yeah, well I have to look good for my needy insatiable husband" I tease running my hand down his chest.
"And I have to look good for my needy insatiable wife" he says and I bite my lip.
"Ya damn right" I tell him making him laugh.
"Mr Johnson, good to see you again. So soon aswell. What's the occasion this time?" I hear from behind me and I turn seeing a middle aged man. Holding a taoe measure.
"Roaring twentys. Help a guy out" Liam tells him and he nods laughing.
"I have just what your looking for. It's new in aswell" he says to Liam and he nods grinning.
"Show me then Lawrence" Liam says and he scurries off somewhere.
"Making friends baby" I tease and he laughs.
"Everyone here loves me baby, I'm pumping money back into there community. People love that shit" he says and I nod understanding.
"They'd love you without your money baby" I tell him and he rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around me.
"As long as you love me I don't care my queen" he says and kisses me. I'll love you forever Liam Johnson.