Chapter 15

"Tonight's been amazing and I'm so glad we stepped out of our comfort zone. We're gonna be trying more new things from now on you know this right" I say to Liam as he pulls up outside the villa and switches off the engine.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself beautiful. Dinner was good too aswell. I love spending time with you my queen. No matter what where doing" he says and I nod smiling understanding.
"This is what I've been saying all along Liam Johnson" I say to him smirking and he jumps out laughing and comes around to me helping me out.
"Well you are always right apparently queenie" he says and I laugh. You got that right babes.
"Well you know me" is all I say still laughing. Walking into the villa I go straight to the kitchen and pour us a drink. I haven't drank that much during the whole weeks away. We're doing good and we need to after all the bachelor parties we've done lately. Sian's next though so yeah one more drink sesh.
I pour the rum into two tumblers and hand one to Liam as he walks in.
"Our surprise will be arriving at dinner time baby, gives us a lazy morning" he says wrapping an arm arm my waist and kissing along my neck. I hum as he continues to my sweet spot and melt against him. He knows what he's doing alright.
"I have one more outfit I want you to see. Gimme ten.. Ok maybe fifteen" I say biting my lip and he nods at me as I down my drink and slaps my ass as I run out the kitchen awkwardly.
I make it to the room trying to undo my shoes as I hobble towards the bed and sit down finishing taking them off.
I put them with the rest of the footwear and pull the dress down my body and throw it to the washing pile. I take off this underwear and run into the bathroom turning on the shower. I wrap my hair up not wanting to wet it and put a cap on. I jump in quickly and grab my wash creme and acruncjiw straight away as I spin wetting all my body. I wash thoroughly twice and rinse off the last time turning off the shower. I jump out taking the cap off and not even wrapping my body, just straight drying myself no time for relaxing. I moisturize everywhere and spray perfume on my wrists and in the air walking through it. I brush my teeth and hair then go find the outfit I wanted to wear for my king.
Rummaging through suitcases of different clothes and lingerie I pull out the top and skirt not wearing any underwear obviously. I pull the top on sorting my boobs and tying the knot in the middle I pull the skirt up and over my ass and pull on red stockings to match. I walk over to the dresses and quickly pull my hair up into pigtails up high. I pinch my cheeks a little making them perfectly rosy and grab some gum from the draw. I stand leaning against the bed changing it up with my hand on my hip popped out and chew away.

"Baby, I'm ready" I call out and I hear him  on the other side of the door and then it opens a few seconds later

He comes walking in, in just his shirt and trousers. Jacket, tie and shoes all removed ready for me.
"Wow, baby. Fucking hell I wasn't expecting this. Jeez you look amazing, bringing back memories I see" he says grabbing at his dick and unbuttoning his shirt quickly. I blow a big bubble popping it loud and swallow it walking over to him seductively.
I grab the camera and snap pics of him undressing and he stands there in his boxes finally and grabs the camera spanking me.
"My turn" he says as he snaps a pic. I pose and strut my stuff to the bed climbing onto it as he continues to capture me. I sit with my arms behind me leaning back spreading my legs but my skirt dips hiding his treasure as he snaps away at me I kick my legs in the air and he snaps one last one and drops the camera in the side and wraps me up kissing me.
"That's enough of that, you look beyond sexy right now. My dick hurts" he says grabbing at it again and I move his hand pushing my hand done his boxers and wrapping my own around it feel it solid and leaking profusely. Fucking hell he really like me in this. I swipe the precum up with my thumb retracting it and sucking it off my tip.
"So good baby, but I need you inside me. Now!" I demand and pull down his boxers. He lifts up and I pull them off throwing them to the floor and climb I top of him. I line him up with my entrance and sink down taking him in one swift motion moaning out as he fills me up quickly as he rolls his hips into me further groaning.
"My perfect pussy, ill never get enough baby" he groans out as I ride him slowly lifting my ass up and down grinding my pussy along him. I grab his hands a d pin them above his head kissing him deeply as I make love to my man.
"Take what you want baby, I'm yours" he groans as I kiss along his neck.
"All yours my queen" he repeats making me bite down on him as he fucks up into me pushing me into a little pain.
"Fuck baby" I moan with my head on his chest grinding down onto him still.
"Just how you like it queenie" he says through gritted teeth as I speed up my rotating hips. Bringing my ass up higher, I start to fuck him slamming a little hard making him go deeper as his hands roam my body touching me everywhere. He rests his hands on my hips and rocks me pushing me more and he hitting my gspot hard and I can't take it no more.
"Fuckkkk! Yesss!" I scream as I cum undone and roll my hips prolonging this amazing feeling. I rest my hands on his chest as I continue to ride him.
All I can do is moan as he fucks into me repeatedly thrusting upwards into me chasing his now and I bounce my ass tightening my pussy around him over and over I kiss him sliding my tongue into his mouth and swirling it around his I pull it back and suck on his gently as I rock my hips faster and he suddenly grips my hips harder and I pull back bouncing back and he grits his teeth and a growl escapes him loudly.
"Fuckkkk baby! Shittt" he roars as I ride him through his climax holding onto him. I start to slow down as he loosens his grip and come to a stop breathing heavily. Wow.