Chapter 48

Two Days Later

Liam's back to his usual chipper self and I couldn't be more happier when he's like this. I love him always no matter the mood, but happy Liam is a dream.
We spent the rest of the day in bed and I must say he's much, much better infact.
Today's the day I arranged to go see the estate agent again and I'm all business. I will find another bakery. Even if it kills me.
I look in the mirror and feel unsure about the outfit I've selected.

"You look stunning right now my queen, never doubt yourself beautiful

"You look stunning right now my queen, never doubt yourself beautiful. You always look hot" he says and I turn looking at him smiling.
"Always knows what to say baby, thank you. I need it" I tell him and he wraps his arms around my waist looking at me through the mirror.
"I just know my queen. I think you look amazing. The boss you are" he says kissing my cheek and smiling back at me.
"I'm meeting a potential 'part time' security team today with Jason. Do you need anything before we go baby?" he asks as I look him over in the mirror as he comes next to me fixing himself. He looks so hot.

"You look so good right now

"You look so good right now. You make everything look hot my confident King. I love it" I tell him and he grins rubbing his chin cocky making me laugh he grabs me and kisses me.
"I'm glad you approve of my wardrobe choices queenie, I know how to dress tho right" he says smugly kissing my neck and I melt against him instantly.
"I know all of what my queen likes. Don't play with me baby. I'll beat you" he says and I pull my head back looking at him raising a brow and smirking.
"You wanna play baby? I remember everything I'm a woman. Plus I'm obsessed with you.. I'll definitely win" I tell him and he smirks at me and kisses me.
"Game on my queen" he tells me and spanks my ass letting go off me grinning.
I better win anyways.
"Ok. Mr know it all. We'll start you on an easy one. What's my favorite colour?" I ask him and he looks at me like I'm crazy and laughs sarcastically. I had to try..
"Red.. Next. Serious questions only baby" he says and I nod being serious.
"Okok.. But your ment to be playing along with me. What 'WAS' my favorite alcoholic beverage" I ask him with my hands on my hips.
"Definitely Baileys. But only rum now for my queen, just like your king" he says flirty pulling me closer making me smile.
"Correct! Now ask away my king, you look like your itching to ask something" I say teasing him and he smiles.
"When was the first time you called me your king?.. I was so fucking ecstatic" he says remembering the feeling because it shows.
"In our first home with Mya. You made meatballs for dinner. Say something.
My king, always and forever" I say cocky repeating what I said from back then.
He growls and kisses me.
"I never doubted you queenie. Now, we have to go remember, as fun as this is. If you think of something, let the games commence baby. I got you" he tells me and I smile up at him and kiss him.
"I love you Liam Johnson, let the games begin" I tell him and kiss him quick. I grab my bag from the side ta le next to us and turn darting forward giggling as he slaps my ass.

After breakfast and seeing the twins, my estate agent called and she's ready to go now. I say a quick by to every one and leave as Liam's already left.
Climbing into my car I think about Talia and how she still haven't come back. I'm enjoying my free was again to be honest. My she isn't needed either. I do have toys I can carry if needed. I like to play too.
I turn running back into the house and walk down the hallway and grabbing the key I keep in every purse I open it and walk in. Looking around I smile. I love his office.

Walking around the seats to his desk I sit in his chair and switch keys opening my draw and pull out a box

Walking around the seats to his desk I sit in his chair and switch keys opening my draw and pull out a box. Aww I haven't seen you guys in a long time.

I put the pepper spay on my keys and the stun gun with knuckle dusters in my bag

I put the pepper spay on my keys and the stun gun with knuckle dusters in my bag. I grab the gun checking it out smiling. I wonder if Liam has someone we can do our old ritual with. The pre blackpool us. We've been good since we moved her apart from one blip with Liam and the guys who wanted us to move away. Ha bless them.
I close the draw up locking it and staking up sliding the gun into my bag. It can stay in my car. Liam can get me another one if I need one anyways.
Walking out I lock up his door and make my way back out again.
Climbing into the car I put the gun in my door compartment wanting it close and put my purse on the passenger seat while I pull on my seat belt. I start my car and AJ Tracey starts playing and I instantly think of my king, I start grinning to myself and pull off in a good mood.

Pulling up at the offices Sarah my agent comes running out with a bunch of files and climbs in.
"I've found so many Mrs Johnson. I've been busy, between you and your husband you sure like property" she says and I look at her confused. Has Liam been buying things? I did tell him to do what he wants. Is this the Jason thing stacey? My subconscious asks me. The level headed one.
I smile at Sarah and she breaths a sigh of relief.
"The surprise Im still waiting for actually thanks for reminding me" I tell her and laugh a little lightening the mood.
"So where to first?" I ask her and she shows me the first file. I scan the pictures and it's not what I'm looking for so I put it on the dash and hold my hand out for the next. It's gonna take awhile.