Chapter 155

"Let's take the boat out today, what do you thing?" Liam asks me as I finish getting dressed and I nod smikikg at him through the mirror.
"Toatally, picnic and the works" I tell him and he smiles.
"I'll sort it, you finish up beautiful" he says to me, kisses my temple and walks out whistling. He's in a good mood and I love it.
After grabbing my bag and putting the camera init I look myself over and smile. I look good for this boat trip. I dressed perfectly aswell.

Walking out into the main area Liam's packing things into a picnic basket and grabbing drinks for us

"You ready to go my queen, you look stunning as always" he says smiling at me as he comes over with the stuff
"Thanks baby, you look hot too in your shorts" I say and he laughs looking done at himself.

"You ready to go my queen, you look stunning as always" he says smiling at me as he comes over with the stuff"Thanks baby, you look hot too in your shorts" I say and he laughs looking done at himself

"All for you my queen, now have you got everything where gonna be gone most of the day" he asks and I nod.
"Yeah, have you got enough drinks to last us" I ask and he nods and shows me the magnitude of drinks he collected in the bag and then all the snacks and food. Perfect.
"Well the boat should be ready too. Let's go beautiful" he says and leads me out.
I follow him down to the lake side and he puts everything into it while he u ties it and helps me in. He jumps in and starts the engine and we start to take off.

Relaxing back as the boat speeds around the water and he suddenly turns of the engine and comes to sit next to me

"I didn't think this through, I.  Not even with you, just steering. Sorry baby" he says leaning over kissing me and I smile
"It's OK boo, your still here, that's all that matters" I tell him smiling and he rubs my thigh grinning.
"All that matters my queen" he says and opens the basket.
"Champagne and strawberries queenie?" he asks me and I nod grinning. He pops the cork and it shoots into the water with a splash and he quickly pours them into glasses. He hands me one and clinks with me.
"You asked me if I wanted more children and I didn't answer you my queen, I'm sorry" he says and I know this is hard for him after everything that happened. Both times.
"So do you?" I ask him and he nods.
"I'd like more obviously, maybe a girl from us this time" he says and I smile. Yeah that'd be nice.
"Yeah but we might end up with six boys before that happens" I laugh and he nods grinning. Really Liam.
"Whatever it takes. We'll talk about it when we get home if you want to get the ball rolling queenie?" he asks and I nod smiling.
"Yeah, why not" I tell him and I know it's what he wants. Am not gonna say no when I know he wants them and I don't have to carry or give birth to them anymore. I have enough love and money for twenty children.
"Good, I can't wait now" he say excitedly and downs his drink eats the strawberry and starts pouring us more as he can't stop smiling.
"Are you buying this place baby?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"It can be ours if you want, it'd be a good place to bring the children ad they get older. It's got enough rooms for everyone" he says and I nod thinking that means Jason and Lexi too. Doesn't it always.
"Yeah I seen them but I was just focused on ours and what we'd be using" I say shrugging and he laughs.
"Of course, you wanted the dick. I don't blame you" he says and I laugh at him.
He's not wrong, I always want the dick.
"That's why I packed some goodies for us to play, maybe later we'll take some out" I say biting my lip and he licks his looking me over.
"Whenever you're ready baby, I'm always game" he says looking me over like a predator and I clench my thighs. I can't wait for later.
"I see you baby, desperately wanting me" he says running his hand higher up my thigh.
"Don't tease me boo" I whine as he grazes his fingers over my underwear and I bite my lip harder.
"I'm literally teasing myself just as much, I want my treasure" he says and I raise my brow at him.
"Here?" I ask looking around and he licks his lips.
"There's never a place I wouldn't want my treasure queenie" he says and spreads my legs as I lift my ass and he slides my underwear down and takes them off stuffing them into his pocket and looking at his treasure in awe.
"Stop admiring and make your wife cum" I demand and he groans and instantly starts kicking and sucking at my flesh.
"Yess baby!" I moan as he flicks his tongue over my clit rapidly then sucks and repeats its until my legs are shaking and I'm a moaning mess.
He starts to slide in two fingers and pushes my on the back on my clit as I feel my orgasm building quicker now he slowly fucks me at the same time and I let go with a loud cry.
"Babyyy!" I moan out as I climax and he sucks in my clit. Jeez.
He works his tongue down as he pulls out his fingers and slides it in and starts to fuck me with it lifting my legs up to push in deeper and I moan out.
"I'm so close boo" I tell him as he fu KS his tongue faster and my body shakes as I let go of my release.
"Fuckkk!" I cry out as he slurps at me and let's go off my legs as I begin to drop them feeling jellied and he sits back on his heels.
"My tasty treasure" he says licking his lips and smiling at me. I love how he gets me like this. Every God damn time