Chapter 110 Liam's POV

I can't believe my queen. She actually got a hottub installl in the back garden with decking the works. For me. Us. Our home is officially our home and I couldn't be more happier in this moment among the shit that's happening.
"I love you so much baby, you look sexy as fuck and I'm about to join you" I tell her as I hold my handout as she steps down into the water. I strip rapidly and stand there butt naked and she smiles looking me over biting her lip and I step in and float infront of her wrapping her legs around my waist as she leans her arms back. She rocks against my growing dick and I groan as she pulls it back and fourth. She looks me square in the eye and I let my beast come forward making my eyes swirl colour. I need this. I grip the front of her bikini and rip it open making her gasp and I throw the ripped fabric to the side and lean forward latching onto her nipple sucking and biting as I rotate the other between my fingers hearing her moan is music to my ears and I switch doing the same as she grinds herself onto me trying to build some fiction.
Pulling back I pull on each nipple squeezing a little harder than normal and she cries out throwing her head back pushing them into my hands as I squeeze again.
"Starting to like a little more pain Stacey" I say dropping my hands and sliding then down to her hips and ripping the sides off her bikini bottoms open then pull it out from between us dropping it to the other ripped fabric. She rocks against me and I feel her pussy glide up and down my dick and its heaven I just wanna be inside her.
"Fuck me beast!" she demands liking me dead in the eye and I lift her by the ass and she holds my dick between us and pushes the head into herself moaning and I pull her down hard making her take the whole dick at once and she cries out clawing at my shoulders and I rock her hips against mine sliding in and out of her as she gets used to it and start to build up my thrusts pushing her onto me deeper as she moans loud nails digging into me. I push her backwards and she grabs the ledge of the hottub and begins to clench around my dick squeezing me as I slide in and out of her.
Pulling out I grab her kissing her and she swirls her tongue into my mouth and sucks on my tongue as she grabs my dick stroking it slowly teasingly and I bite her lip pulling away and kiss around her neck spinning her around suddenly I spread her less and she arches her ass up and I spread it and push into her tight pussy from behind. I spank her hard making her moan and clench around me letting me know she enjoys it.
I hold her hips as I start to build up rolling my hips into her as I begin to really pound water splashing everywhere and her moaning loud as I'm groaning feeling my Stacey as she's about to cum.
Yess, fuck! She cries out and I spank her hard
"Cum now!" I demand and she screams clem hung around me cumming I my dick as I fuck her though her orgasm. I feel myself again as I slow down and my eyes feel clear again.
"Baby" she moans and I pull out of her and turn her to face me showing her its me and she smiles instantly and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately.

"Thank you for this, all of it. Just being you baby. I really needed it" I tell her as she relaxes back on me floating in the bubbles. She pours me another rum along with herself and hands me a glass.
"I'm always here baby, forever remember. Whatever you need my king, I got you too" she tells me and turns into me kissing my chest.
"And that means more to me than you know. I won't let anyone hurt you baby. But you gotta stay with your security at all times" he says and she nods with a smile.
"I know all our safety is important to you and I'm going to do what I need to do to help you and what you want too because I can't live without you. And I'll do whatever I have to do to make this forever" she tells me turning into me fully and smiling.
"That's all I want my queen, for all of you to be OK, then I'll be OK. Thank you for doing this for me. I know you didn't want it but it means alot that your trusting me. I need you here and safe" I tell her and hold her hips looking into her beautiful blue eyes and just feel all my stress lift away the more I look at her smiling face.
"So beautiful queenie" I tell her and she slightly blushes and I smirk.
"So cute baby" I tease and she tries to turn away but I pull her flush against me.
"Im not done with you. We have a new bed to break in" I tell her and she bites her lip downing her drink and climbing out. That's my queen right there. Naked and wet and all mine. Damn.