Chapter 167

Ruby's 4th Birthday 🎉

Waking up I stretch my body and hear laughing outside my bedroom door.
"Mummy, daddy, it's my birthday" Ruby says running in and I sit up smiling at her.
"Happy birthday princess. Are you ready for the day I take it" I tell her laughing as Liam stretches out next to me rubbing his eyes and looks to his babygirl.
"Morning princess, happy birthday baby" he says and she climbs on the bed and starts jumping.
"My birthday, my birthday. Yaaaay!" she screams happily making us laugh. Liam grabs her and kisses her tickling her as she laughs trying to get away from his hands.
"Mummy, daddy. Ruby four like me" Mya says running in and jumping up on the bed with us.
"Yes baby, just like you" I tell her smiling and kiss her giving her a cuddle.
"

Lets get you both ready" I tell them and they jump down and run out to there rooms.
"Well looks like where up" Liam says and kissing me and biting my lip the running his to gue along it.
"Don't play baby, it's not fair" I whine and he chuckles kisses me and pulls me in to hug me.
"The longer you wait the more intense it will be. We git this queenie" he says and I laugh. Do we tho really?
"A whole day.. How will we cope?" I ask sarcastically and he laughs kissing my head and letting go off me.
"We won't, I'm damn sure of that. But it's worth the try my queen" he says as we start to climb out the bed.
"Liam, Stacey. I'll get the girls ready. You two get ready and the outside area looks beautiful. We'll done. Cya" I hear Becky say and look to Liam.
"Looks like it's shower time then" I tell him and he licks his lips. I can never resist. Fucking hell.
"Quickly.." I tell him and run to the bathroom laughing with Liam hot on my tail.

"Well that was pleasurable boo, now can I get ready?" I ask him and he nods grinning as he pulls on boxers.
I take out my new dress I bought for today and grab black lace frenchies and a black strapless bra. Putting everything on I grab my white heels and slip my feet into them. I put on my jewellery and stand looking in th enirror as I brush my hair into a ponytail and platting it. I look over everything and smile.

"You look fine as hell, damn baby" Liam days kicking his lips at me as he come walking over to me dressed sexy as always

"Thanks baby, but seriously I love all of this. Wow" I tell him ru Ning my hand Dow his chest and he grins kissing me.