Chapter 141

Two Days Later
Lola's Birthday Party 🎉🍾

"Mum, how is she? Please tell me she's missing us" I say as soon as she answers. I miss my baby.
"She misses you baby" she says and I sigh with relief.
"What about everyone else? Has she asked about us. It's been nearly a week mum. I miss her" I tell her sadly wishing to just cuddle my baby girl.
"Shes getting better but she's not there. She asks now and then but it's not enough stacey. She needs more time baby, I know it's hard but she needs this time away to realise you lot ate her family OK" she says and I drop back on my bed annoyed at everything.
"OK mum, I'll call you soon" I tell her wanting to just speak to my daughter.
"She's gonna be okay baby, I love you bye" she says and we hang up. She keeps saying this but is she.
I sit back up as the bedroom door opens and Liam walks in.
"How's she doing baby?" Liam asks and I shake my head.
"She misses me baby, but not no else. I don't know what I'm gonna do" I tell him and he hugs me to him as I begin to cry. This is not how I expected go start the day.
"Its gonna be OK baby, she's a strong little girl, she's get through this and miss us because we are her family remember that always beautiful" he says and I nod my head against his chest. What would I do without my king. I never want to find out.
"Have you finished packing?" I ask Liam looking up at him.
"You still want to go?" he asks looking at me and kissing key forehead.
"Absolutely, I need away from everyone" I tell him and he pulls back looking at me.
"What about me? Do you need a break from me?" he asks wiping my eyes and I look at him confused.
"What? Never, ya weirdo. I'm taking you with me always baby" I tell him and he smiles and hugs me back to him.
"Was confused when you said everyone. Less of the weirdo aswell" he says and laughs.
"Everyone but you, your my husband, your coming whether you like it or not.  And you are weird suck it up" I tell him and kiss his lips smiling.
"Is that so queenie, not that I mind though. And your previous question. Yes I've packed. Where going for a week did you pack for that long?" he asks and I lol at him like really?
"Liam I pack for a week when I go for a weekend. Of course I did baby, not like I knew what to pack" I say hoping for a hint but he just smiles down at me.
"It's a surprise, something different" he says and I nod grinning.
"It's just us so I'll love it" I tell him as he kisses me and pulls back.
"As will I, but first we have Lola's party. She wants a meal out then the party. You good with that?" he asks and I smile nodding.
"Yeah, what ever she wants. You good?" I ask him and he nods.
"Always, I can't wait to get you away tho, away from everything that's happening to just come back refreshed and hopefully Mya will be better" he says and I smile. Please be right baby. I need my other baby.

Liam leaves me to it while I finish getting ready and slip on my heels.
I look myself over grabbing my camera and snapping some pics.

I put my camera in my purse with my card and keys, walking around I spray my perfume and add the tester bottle to my purse

I put my camera in my purse with my card and keys, walking around I spray my perfume and add the tester bottle to my purse. Done. I grab Lola's gift with her card from my dresser and walk out and down the stairs.
"There all in the living room" Liam tells me walking out the kitchen and I smile walking with him.
"Happy birthday babe" I tell Lola as I walk in and she jumps up and hugs me.
"Thanks babe" she says grinning.
"Here, something little from the girls" I tell her and she smiles looking oveer at them.
"Awe thanks Stacey" she says as she opens the little red pouch and slides out a gold necklace with Lola written on it.

"Put it on me babe" she says handing it back and turning

"Put it on me babe" she says handing it back and turning. She lifts her hair up and I wrap it around and fasten it for her.
She looks back at me touching it smiling.
"I love it thanks girls" she tells them walking over to them and hugging them both.
"My turn baby" jaosn says holding a few bags as he smiles at her.
"Baby I thought we decided nothing major" she says walking back to us and sitting down.
"You bought me something Lola-Belle, and I still would of regardless. So accept it, it's happening" he tells her and kisses her making her smile.
She takes the first bag and pulls out a large box wrapped and she looks at Jason suspiciously and he winks at her smirking.
By the shape it must be the louboutin he was talking about.
She unwraps them and screams at the box without even looking. Well she's happy.
"You didn't baby" she says and takes the lid off staring at the shoes. There so pretty. So Lola
"You said you wanted them baby" Jason says and she just grins touching them.
"Oh my god. Your seriously killing it in the boyfriend department baby" she tells him and he laughs smiling wide. Of course he is. She's gonna scream at the next ones aswell then.
He hands Herr another bag and she hesitates.
"Is this another ridiculous one that I said I wanted baby?" she asks and Jason shrugs.
"Open it and find out" he says and she starts to pull another large box out and unwraps it and she screams again.
"OK, OK.. Calm down Lola. It's just a Birkin bag.." she says to herself trying to contain her excitement.
"I thought I'd get the one that matched your shoes. You like it? You did say any coulor Lola-Belle" Jason asks her and she nods rapidly.
"I love it sooo much baby, thank you so much" she tells him and he passes her the last bag.
"More, serious baby" she says taking the bag and opening it. She pulls out a bunch of different little ones and starts to open them. Two bottles of perfume and some diamond studs then she opens the last one. The one I seen that he was nervous about.
She flips the lid open and just stares at the jewellery.
"Baby? What's wrong. Say something.. Do you not like it? Fuck! You dont like it. You said she would Stacey" Jason says looking beat now. Shit.
"You knew about all this?" Lola asks and I smile at her.
"Absolutely, he's my bestie. You love it right babe" I prompt her before Jason has a melt down.
"I seriously love it baby. I'm just shocked you bought me this. And so soon. Thank you so much Jason" she says watery eyes and I know she wants to cry bless her. Jason's done her good today bless him.
"So you love everything Lola-Belle?" he asks her and she nods rapidly grinning.
"Definitely you couldn't of done any better baby. You nailed everything" she says not stopping smiling. Bless her.