Chapter 135

We danced and drank champagne like it was pop and topped up on rum. Liam's smiling and in a good drunken mood and I can't help but blossom in my own drunken state.
"Drink brother" Jason says to Liam holding up his glass drunk. Here comes fun Jason. Please keep your comments to yourself.
"Soo when we going home? It's.. 4am, Lola needs some Jason" I hear Lola say a d I laugh. I feel you girl.
I look to my drop dead, sexy as hell husband. My king and I can't help but bite my lip. I clench my thighs thinking of him as I drink my drink down and walk up to the bar. I need more of something.
"Rum, three fingers please" I tell the man and hold up two fingers. Might aswell get Liam one too.
I watch him pour out our drinks and holds them to me. I take them and walk over to my boo.
"For you baby" I tell him and he downs the one he's got and takes the fresh one.
"Thanks my sexy queen" he says and grabs my ass hard and I can't help but moan. I need him.
"Someones ready for daddy" he says into my ear and kisses down my neck. I need you.
"My treasures about to get it" I say putting my back to him and leaning into him and he groans into my ear gripping my hips and I rock my ass against him.
"Just what daddy needs. There ready too. Look at them" Liam says laughing and I look to Lola and Jason who can't keep there hands off of each other.
"People are leaving, so we can go" I tell him turning into him again and looking up fluttering my lashes. I wanna go home now.
"Brother, you ready to go?" Liam asks Jason and he sticks his thumb up not stopping kissing.
"There you go baby, let go" he says and kisses me biting my lip.
"Aniki, you drive Jason and Lola, Amenadiel you drive us and Kol you can drive Ricco and Becky. Good? Good.. Let's go" Liam says and we all start to leave.
"I'd say the playroom, but whatever I do to you in there. I can do to you anywhere" he says as we reach Liam's car.
I slide in the back grinning and Liam follows me in.
"You can do whatever you want. It's yours my king" I tell him caressing his thigh getting higher feeling his dick meaty and long down his trouser leg.
"All mine" I tell him close to his ear and kiss down his neck and gently squeezing his dick hearing him groan.
He runs his hand up my leg then further as I feel his hand rub over my underwear. I wish I didn't wear any now.
"I'm about to fuck the shit out of you my queen. Prepare yourself" he says and I look to him smiling.
"That's exactly what I need. My daddy dick buried so deep making me scream your name. Can you do that for your baby?" I ask seductively and he licks his lips and I can't help but watch the action of his tongue swiping over them.
"I can do it all baby, you'll get what you want" he says as we come to a stop looking around and we're home. Ohh..
Liam jumps out and I follow out my door and rush over to the house. I watch as Liam walks over to me unbottoning his shirt and his ties already hanging around his neck. Someone getting ready.
Aniki pulls up and they all climb out asn I wave to them not gonna see them now till morning and follow Liam in. He grabs my hand and pulls me through the foyer and up the stairs. He bursts though the bedroom door and pulls his jacket off followed by the tie and shirt. He undoes his trousers and kicks off his shoes. He drops his bottom half to the floor and I look at him with heart eyes and run my hands down his body grabbing his meaty cock. I love it.
"Turn and I'll help" he says kissing me and I spin letting him undo my dress.
He quickly undoes all the buttons and slides the dress down my body holding me as I step out if it.
"So sexy my queen" he tells me and spanks me and I bite my lip needing him more.
He undoes my bra and it drops to the floor and he bends down behind me and slides my thing down my ass and I step out of them. He u ties my shoes and takes them both off and starts to kiss and bite my ass grabbing at it and spreading it as he grips harder.
"I'll get at you soon" I hear him say and he stands and spanks me.
"I wanted you earlier after what happened..  All mine!" he growls low I to my ear as he runs his hands over my naked body.
"So fucking sexy, I love everything" he says fondling my hard nipples as he pulls on them making me moan so I continue to roll my ass against his hard on.
He holds my hips pushing me towards the bed and beds me over it spreading my legs.
I lay my upper body flat out and he grabs my hands putting them behind my back holding them in place with one hand and sliding his dick over my wetness with the other.
"Is my baby ready?" he asks pushing the tip in and out teasing me.
"Mmm yes daddy. Show me what you got" I tell him and he pushes into me a little then slams as I suck him in all the way.
"Fuck, Yesss!" I cry out getting what I needed.
"You love this daddy dick" he grits out thrusting into me rolling his hips as he pushes into further.
"Yessss daddy!" I scream as he pulls out and pounds into me and I instantly feel myself cumming as I scream again. Fuck!