Chapter 149

We decided to wake up bright and early to have breakfast with the children and get on the road to where ever that may take us, well me.. Liam obviously knows. But who cares where, Liam's coming. Yaay!
I'm currently showered and dressed and just adding earring to my attire before I go grab some things from the playroom for our trip.

 Yaay!I'm currently showered and dressed and just adding earring to my attire before I go grab some things from the playroom for our trip

Finally finished I grab my weekend bag and walk into the playroom and straight to the goodies.
I grab everything I'm gonna want to use and mask. I make sure to grab the plug to be ready for him and the new beads. The plugs going in now actually.

I take a couple leather bits and different types of lingerie from my draw and fold them into my bag and zip it up

I take a couple leather bits and different types of lingerie from my draw and fold them into my bag and zip it up. Looking around making sure I haven't forgotten anything and grab the lube slipping it into the bag and walking out with everything we'll need. It's gonna be fun.

After sorting the plug and getting comfortable with it to the best I can I walk out the room with my suitcase and bag and stand at the top of the stairs.
"Baby, Jason, someone help me" I call out and they both come running. Aww bless them.
They both stand at the bottom looking up at me and I smile down at them. Adorable.
"Help me with this please" I ask sweetly fluttering my lashes at them.
They look at each other and nod and both come running up. Jason takes my case and Liam picks me up bridal and carries me nd my bag down.
"Thank you baby" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"The children are waiting for us" he says and I nod smiling. I'm gonna miss my babies. Just like I miss Mya. Fuck sake.
He walks us into the kitchen and sets me down on a chair.
"Mummy OK?" Ruby asks and I smile at her cuteness.
"I'm fine baby, daddy likes to carry mummy like he does you" I tell her and she smiles.
"Miss Mya mummy" she says sadly and I sigh.
"Mummy misses her too baby, she'll be home soon OK" I tell her and she grins nodding happily. Jason joins us with Lola and Osiris sets down poached eggs and toast with scrambled eggs for the boys.
"Mama's gonna miss you babies" I say to Hunter and Tyler.
"Manama" they both go and I smile and kiss both of them putting there breakfast in front of them and watching them eat the egg. I love them all so much.
"Remember mummy and me are going away today, are you gonna be a good princess for Becky and Ricco?" Liam asks her as he eats his breakfast.
"Yes daddy, play with Cam" she says and Liam looks at me.
"Who's Cam?" he asks quizzically and I laugh.
"Lola's little brother, he's five aswell" I tell him and he hums.
"You gotta let her grow up baby" I tell him and he sighs.
"I know queenie, I was just asking. When's 'Cam' coming?" he asks looking at Lola.
"It's Cameron, but she couldn't get it so we shortened it but sometime in the week or maybe the weekend" she says and Liam nods.
"He's coming here?" he asks chewing away and she shrugs.
"I don't know, depends what they wanna do" she says and he hums again. All these questions.
"Baby, they'll be fine. Don't worry" I tell him rubbing his arm knowing his brains going wild.
"I'm good baby, I'm make it happen, the more friends the better right?" he says suddenly smiling between bites and Lola laughs.
"He's a good boy Liam, I wouldn't being him if he wasn't, trust me?" she asks and Liam nods.
"Yeah, alright Lo" he says finishing up and I take my last bite and smile at him he's trying that's all that matters.
I look to the twins and see there eating eachother food instead nd smirk at them. There so close I love it. I wait for them to finish eating and Becky and Bonnie walk in chatting.
"Play with Becky mummy in the garden?" Ruby asks me.
"Absolutely baby, give us a hug before you go princess" I tell her and she eats her last bite and jumps down coming to me and hugging me.
"Mummy loves you and she's gonna miss you too" I tell her then kiss her all over her face.
"I Love you too mummy, miss you" she says and goes to her daddy. Bonnie leans the twins up and I cuddle each one and give them both kisses and Liam takes Hunter after.
Bonnie takes the boys after and and I look at Jason and Lola.
"Well we'll see you both next week" I say to them and hug Lola first then Jason.
"Have fun babe, your gonna love it obviously" she winks at me and I smile at her.
"See you bestie, don't worry about anything, there's plenty of people here so everything's good" Jason tells me and I nod smiling at him
"Thanks bestie" I tell him and he hugs Liam.
"Look after our home or your dead" Liam says to him and he laughs.
"Got it brother, have fun.. Same goes for you, we got this. Don't worry about anything" he tells Liam and he nods hugging Lola.
"See you both next week then, have fun" Lola says as Liam takes my hand and leads us out the kitchen as I grab my bag.
Everyone waves us off as we leave the house with our cases and Liam grabs the keys for the rolls royce. He's loving this car.