Chapter 144

We spent a good few hours in the restaurant drinking and laughing and now where leaving and I need to start getting ready.
"You getting ready at home babe?" I ask Lola and she nods.
"Yeah babe, I've got my car coming there too, to take me the party" she says getting excited and I smile at her.
"Alright well I see you later babes" I tell her hugging her as she hugs me back.
"Yeah, we're gonna look hot too" she says and I nod excited. I've never done old skool it should be fun getting ready, well I hope.
"Always Lola-Belle" I tease as we part ways laughing.
Walking to the car with Liam, Jason and Ricco I look to them.
"You'll be class as related if you marry Lola" I say to them and Ricco laughs.
"Third time lucky then Jason.. You better do right by her, she's a good one" Ricco tells him and he nods.
"Obviously, what do you lot take me for" Jason says and I hook my arm through his resting my head on him.
"We all love you but you have a track record now with all these wife's. We know it's not you but you know.. Your a hot guy people are gonna judge" I tell him and he sighs.
"I'd change it all if I could but I can't. I'm just glad Lola's accepted it" he tells me and I smile at him.
"That's because she's lived this life and it doesn't bother her. She ain't judgey just because she's working now. She doesn't care bro about what you do like that. As long as you treat her how she deserves she will love you hard" Ricco says to him and Liam hums agreeing.
"That's what I'm doing, you don't need to worry Ricco. She's in safe hands you know this" Jason tells him grinning and I know he will love Lola just how he loved Angelica and Sasha. I know part of him will always love Angelica but Sasha I'm not so sure. He's moved on..
We all part ways getting in our own cars accept me obviously and Liam opens my door for me.
"How longs it gonna take you to get ready baby?" Liam randomly asks me as he climbs in behind the wheel.
"About an hour, I'm not fucking around" I tell and he looks at his watch.
"The party starts at 7:30pm it's only 4pm we were in there a while. Let's go for a drive" he says pulling out a blunt from his inside jacket and handing it to me with a lighter.
"Let's go then baby" I tell him smiling and taking off my heels. He smiles at me and starts up pulling off.
"So hubby.. Hmm.." I say sparking the blunt and he glances at me.
"What wifey?" he says and I laugh.
"Are we leaving tomorrow morning, or you not drinking that much?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Whatever you wanna do. We can go tonight or tomorrow your choice" he says and I don't know.
"I wanna see the children in the morning of where going for a week baby. I already miss one or them" I tell him passing the blunt.
"I was thinking that but it's upto you my queen" he says smoking tapping his hand to the music.
"OK, tomorrow it is" I tell him looking out the window wondering where he's actually driving around. I start singing along to the song as I look out the window slowly coming to a stop at a traffic light and feel Liam staring at me. Turning slowly he's just grinning.
"What weirdo?" I say and laugh.
"You rarely ever sing and I love it baby" he tells me and I smile. He's always loved it but I duno I just don't sing unless I'm in my car.
"I sing in my car all the time, your really missing out" I say smiling cheesy and he laughs.
"Clearly, but whatever makes you comfortable and smile. With me or not baby. Let the world hear you" he says and I laugh.
"Nooo thank you" I say shaking my head as he pulls off laughing at me.
We smoke the blunt and he pulls out another one sparking it and taking a few hits before passing it to me. I rub his thigh every now and then and wat h him drive as I smoke relaxing back with my feet tucked in under me.

"So queenie, I've been thinking.." he says glancing at me and I smile nodding for him to go on. This should be good.
"The other day I seen something and thought of us, so I bought it and it's packed. We do t have to use it for what I packed it for but it's there if you want to" he says and I look at him confused.. What?
"Yojr gonna have to speak English baby. Bought what? Use for what?" I ask him and he laughs.
"Cam recorder baby" he just says keeping his eyes on the road. Hmm..
"A sextape with my beyond sexy husband.. Yes fucking please!" I tell him excited and he smiles at me and I see the excitement in his eyes. You can't hide from me hubby.
"I love how your willing to do anything with me. I seriously can't fucking wait to watch what we create on our massive TV. Damn! My queen's just there in front of me on the screen. It's gonna be like porn but you. Fuck!" he says and I bite my lip. Does sound hot tho.
"I can't wait either, and I willing do everything because I trust you a million percent and I love you more than that. We got a mother fucking playroom baby because you wanted one. Whatever you want. You not the only want who can't say no. I literally will say yes to you. It's all yours. I'm yours, do as you want my king" I tell him and hes just grinning to himself.
"You really are my superstar" he says and I rub his thigh.
"That's new.. But I like it" I tell him smiling as I smoke and pass him the blunt.
"You brighten up my world my queen" he just says taking it and smoking away smiling.
Superstar.. I really am to him.