Chapter 152 Jason's POV

"Fuckkk!" I growl while I grip Lola's hips pounding into her as I cum listening to her moans as she feels my dick throb inside her as she repeatedly tightens around me drawing it all out. I come to a slowed stop and pull out of her dropping on the bed and she crawls over me laying on my chest looking up at me smiling. She so naturally beautiful.
"Well that's one way to start the day, we should more often" she says and I lean forward biting her lip before kissing her. I can never get enough.
"I can make that happen baby, believe me" I tell her licking my lips as she shakes her ass and I just wanna get at it too. Isit to soon?
"You done it before?" she asks and I look at her confused.
"Done what?" I ask her and she smirks shaking her ass again at me.
"Ohh, erm. Once, have you?" I ask her and she smiles.
"Tried but it was off, but I'd like to try again" she says and bites her lip at me.
"Is that an invitation baby?" I ask and she hums.
"I need words Lola-Belle you know this" I tell her and she smiles.
"Yes it's an invitation Jason" she says and I sit up spanking it wat hikg it jiggle and she arches her back lifting her add up and twerks it watching me. So fucking sexy.
"Now?" I ask her down if she is.
"Later, my apartment. 8pm" says getting up an kissing me.
"I guess we should get up, I've got a meeting at 10am" I tell her and she nods getting up and walking butt naked to the shower and I cant resist but follow her.

Well that was soapy and fun. I stand in my closet and pull on a black shirt and black boxers. I look for my black trouser and take them from the hanger.
I pull them on and grab some socks slipping them on and then my shoes. I do up my shirt and grab the jacket sliding it on. I walk out and look myself over in the mirror as I put in my jewellery of my print and princess and Liam of course. And then my gift from Tyler too.

"You look handsome, important meeting?" Lola asks standing in the bathroom doorways leaning looking sexy and I lick my lips as she walks over to me

"I'm glad you love your presents baby" I say as she wraps her arms around my neck.
"I do love them, you smell so good baby" she says and I smile down at her.
"It's one of the aftershaves you bought me" I tell her and she kisses me and bites my lip.
"Can you do lunch beautiful?" I ask her and she nod smiling.
"Always with you baby, 12pm? Where?" she asks looking up at me.
"I'll pick you up and drop you back off" I tell her thinking I haven't drove my range in awhile since the lambo.
"Alright baby, I'll be ready and waiting" she says and kisses me again letting go and I slap her ass as she walks off. Damn!

After having breakfast with my girls i kiss them both goodbye as one goes off to nursery and the other goes to work. And I have time to kill.
I walk into the living room and see the Bonnie with the twins.
"Need anything before I go?" I ask her and she looks at me and smiles.
"Where good thanks Jason, you going too?" she asks as the living room becomes empty.
"Yeah, Aniki's here tho so nothing to worry about, take him if you go out aswell" so tell her and she nods.
"Will do, thanks" she says and I nod at her and walkout.
I check my watch and decide to just be early and leave now. I miss everyone here. I miss Liam and Stacey. Walking out into the foyer and run up the stairs. I grab my bag and wallet and take my phone off charge and jog back out and down the stairs. I grab my keys and make my way out locking up behind me.

After a short drive I park outside the Prinnys play center and jump out grabbing my bag. I make my way in locking my car with a click and walk through the double doors.
"Mr king, we've been expecting you, follow me please" the same girl I met last time says. I swear her names Liv or something.
"Is Mr Little ready to see me. I don't have long" I tell her and she nods opening the office door.
"Mr King, good to see you again" he says standing holding out his hand. I offer a strong handshake and take a seat with him.
"So renovations are coming along swimmingly and egerythings moving along nicely, we should be ready by Christmas to open in the new year" he says grinning.
"Good work. It looks alot better already. Liam wilm be pleased to know the good news. He's excited about this project" I say proud of my brother for doing something we wished we had as kids.
"Yes, Mr Johnson is enthusiastic alright, but that just means he wants this to succeed. With the right time, effort and staff we will be a thriving community" he says cheerful and I can't help but smile. It's gonna be good and it's for the girls.
"Well as I said everything on track so give Liam my best and we'll arrange something again soon" he says and I nod standing up and leaving. That was quick and simple. For once.