Chapter 77

"Oh my god. I look amazing, thank you so much" I tell the girls stood around me cleaning away.
"You really do hun, he's a lucky man whoever he is" the blonde says and I hold up my hand showing her all three rings.
Engagement, wedding and infinity rings
"Married babe, but your still right" zi say and she grins at me. I stand up looking in the full length mirror pulling out my phone and taking a selfie.

 I stand up looking in the full length mirror pulling out my phone and taking a selfie

Taking a few different snaps I close the camera and dial Liam.
"Hello baby, you ready to be picked up?" he asks me answering straight away.
"Yes baby, I'll be outside waiting" I tell him smiling.
"I'll be ten minutes tops beautiful, see you soon. I love you" he says making me smile as always.
"I love you too baby" I tell him and we hang up.
I stand outside the salon S rolling through pictures on my phone as I wait for my king.
Suddenly feeling like I'm being watched I look around seeing some guy casually driving slow last me and comes to a stop.
"Hey pretty lady" he says and I look anywhere but at him hoping Liam hurries up.
"To stush to talk to me" he says and sucks his teeth. I run my hand through my hair annoyed and look at him.
"Can I help you?" I ask him and he waves me  over. Ha no thanks.
I go back to looking for Liam and I swear I can hear his car from somewhere.
"Get in, let's go for a drive" he says and I snigger. Is he crazy?
"I'll pass but thanks" I say turning away hoping he takes the hint but i he switches of his engine. Fuck sake.
I open my purse rummaging and pull out the stun gun. I hold it tightly in my right hand and I stand there waiting for him to approach me so I can fuvking stun him.
"What your too good for me now? Get in" he says going to grab my arm getting closer and I swing my right arm and press the gun against him ramming it into his ribs and he starts shaking and drops to the floor. I look around hoping no one seen and hear Liam getting closer.
The guy looks at me as I step away from him and walk towards where I hear the car  before he gets his bearings back and.imes after me. Again.
I see Liam and I flag him over and he pulls up.
I run around the car and jump in holding my stun gun.
"What you doing with that baby? What the fuck happened?" Liam asks me looking around and I put it back in my purse.
"Some guy hitting on me. Tried to make me get in his car" I tell him casually.
"Wait? What do you mean? Who? Where? Talk to me Stacey" he says getting angry looking out and taking off his seatbelt.
"I was waiting for you like you know and some guy started driving past slow then gold me to get in so I ignored him and he got out and told me closer trying to grab me so I stunned him. I don't know who and outside the salon. Baby calm down" I tell him and his eyes start swirling.
"Where the fucks Talia? She's suppose to be with you. Fuck sake!
"She isn't answering my calls or texts. So I have no idea. I'm good baby, I can protect myself if I have to. I carry more" I tell him and he just smiles at me.
"You shouldn't have to protect yourself baby, that's why I pay people to do that for you. All of us. Find someone else please baby, for me. Like I did for you. Even just when your by yourself, that's it. Nothing can happen to you my queen. I won't cope" he says putting his head down onto his hands on the wheel and I comfort him rubbing his Head and down his back.
"Baby no one's gonna do anything. I won't let them take me from you and ours. Ok" I tell him seriously and he nods slowly turning to look at me.
"Shall I take you home?" he asks and I look at him like he's crazy.
"Absolutely not, he's not winning. Where gonna go eat then shop. Not to much food tho" I tell him and chuckle and be smiles at me.
"If your sure baby, I just wanna make sure your safe always. I wish I could protect you twenty for seven. But I can't. I'm sorry my queen" he says and I lean over kissing him holding his cheek.
"I'd love to spend every minute of everyday with you but you have to work and I have to do things to. Plus we'd never leave the playroom and fuck eachother to death" I say making him laugh and I laugh to. We're nearly there
"I'll hire someone baby" I tell him and he grins kissing me again.
"Thank you my queen. I just need to know your OK when. I'm not around" he says and I nod understanding.
"I know the feeling my king" I tell him and he nods. Exactly baby.

As we're seated and waited on I sip my white wine and think where I could even find someone.
"Baby, where would I even look for someone?" I ask him and he smiles at me pulling out his phone.
"I'll get Amenadiel onit queenie" he tells me and I nod smiling.
"I think I want a guy. I enjoyed having Ricco" I tell him and he raises a brow.
"Jealous much boo?" I ask and be scoffs
"He won't be breathing if he even looks at you in that way queenie. I'm territorial there's a difference" he corrects me making me laugh.
"Good, keep it that way" I tell him biting my lip.
"After all the shit in the car I didn't tell you how insanely sexy you look right now. I'll have to make it up to you" he says licking his lips and I clench my thighs. I can't wait.