Chapter 91

It's 5am as my alarm starts playing and I roll over turning it off yawning as rub my eyes. One hour until we leave. Better hurry my ass up.
"Morning baby" I hear as I turn into Liam smiling.
"Morning handsome. How you feeling?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Like I can't wait to get on the road and start this holiday with you beautiful" he says making me smile.
"Let's shower and go then baby" I tell him kissing his lips and pulling him up. We always start the day right.
He jumps up behind me spanking my ass as I go making me laugh as I run into the bathroom.
"You can run, but you can't hide queenie" he calls walking in and grabbing me around the hips.
"I never run from the my kings dick" I tell him turning in his arms as I turn the shower on. He suddenly picks me up and I'm sinking down into his hard dick.
"Fuckk!" I moan as he fills me up further no where to go but down taking it all.
"No running you said. Take it all queenie" he says into my ear making me moan gripping his back as I feel my nails claw at him. I've always loved his voice. Even that can get me off.
I feel my heart pounding and my climax building as he slides me on and off his dick and I moan letting go.
"Babyyy! Fuck!" I cry as he fucks me through my orgams as I clench around him repeatedly.
"No time for long shower sex baby. I need you to cum" I moan as he fucks into me harder and I feel him throb as I suck him in further and I suddenly cum from the slamming against my clef.
"Fuckk baby!" he groans rocking his hips into me as he unloads into me as I breathe heavily my head resting on his shoulder.

"Is this OK baby?" I ask him and he looks me over.

"You look beautiful as always baby" he tells me and kisses me grabbing my ass

"So tiny in trainers" he says kissing the top of my head.
"Yeah but you love it" I tell him pushing him away laughing.
"Let's go make sure everyone ready" he says pulling me out the room. I grab my bag and he leads me down the stairs.
I look around the house thinking I ta Ginn a look completely different when we get back. It's gonna be weird but I can't wait.
"Is everyone ready?" Liam asks looking around and Bonnie comes walking in with the twins.
"Sorry, nappy emergency" she says handing me Tyler and hunter goes to Liambi smile and kiss my baby then hunter sticking out my tongue and. He giggles at me.
"It's alright, if any one need to stop then call Stacey and let us know. Otherwise we'll see you when we get there. Three and a half hour journey.. Fun" he tells them and I wink at Liam. He loves it really.
Everyone grabs there suitcase and the girls say bye to Lexi giving her a hug and I wave bye to Lola and Jason.
"I'll see you soon girls" Ricco tells them and she hug his legs and he smiles down at them.
"Bye Ricco" they tell him letting go and coming to me and Liam.
"Baby ill take the twins putting them into the car amwith the girls you grab what you can and I'll be back" I tell him and jlhe kisses me handing hunter over to me.
"I pulled the car up lastnight for this very moment, who thought to have so many kids. All this luggage queenie" he says and looks at all the stuff we need to take. It is a joke.
"I'll be back with you to help baby" I tell him as he grabs two suit cases and all the bags. Yeah I packed alot. Two weeks is a long time. We have four children. What was we expecting. Paris was a joke then extra going th Italy. But we made memories, that's all that matters.
I put the twins in there new car seats and the girls climb in.
"Leave your case Bonnie. Jump in I'll do it" Liam tells her and she climbs in between the twins.
I strap Hunter in while Bonnie does Tyler and I make sure the girls are too.
"I fact while your loading I'll grab the cups and some drinks from the kitchen. Unless you wanna stop? Your rules" I ask and he smirks.
"First shop we come across were stopping for supplies. It's a long journey stock up" Liam calls out with his big mouth.
"Got it bro" Ricco calls back climbing in his car.
"Yeah Lexi's gonna need drinks and snacks" Jason says not to far from us.
"Alright let's go get the rest, did Lola get hers from her car?" I ask Jason and he thumbs up at me.
"I take it she's leaving her car here?" I ask smirking at Jason and he nods holding out his hands shrugging.
"There's gonna be people here everyday. It's good. You don't mind?" he asks and I shrug.
"I was joking. It's alright. And I know it's all gonna look completely different even the back part too. Liam doesn't know about that yet" I whisper the last part and put my finger to my lips and he nods smiling.
"I'll see you soon" he says smiling shaking his head as he climbs in his car and I wave at both of them joining Liam walking to the house.
Grabbing the rest of the luggage between us Liam puts it all in the boot with still space left and he smiles nodding at me pleased.
"Lets go my queen. The holiday is beginning" he says in a funny voice and I laugh as he wraps me up kissing me.
"Let's go mummy, daddy!" Mya calls out the window and I laugh.
"That's us told" I tell Liam kissing him again. And he slaps my ass as I walk away.
"Sassy like her momma" he says as I climb in. It's so comfortable, I love it.

Liam climbs in pulling on his belt and starting the engine

"Everyone ready?" Liam asks the car full of the family.
"Yesss daddy! Go. Go. GO!" Ruby and Mya call out and I laugh at Liam as he pulls off.
"Your mini you is rubbing off on mini me.. She was quiet and a princess.. Now.. Pfft sassy like you all. There killing me" he says and I laugh.
"It's cute, for now anyways.." I say lifting the divider up as Bonnie reads her book and the girls watch there film with headphones on and the boys are settled.
"I have a surprise for you when we get home. Let that burn on you for two weeks, like you did me" I say to Liam a d he Lola at me smirking and I stick my tongue out at him.
"I hired, you chose what you wanted. I paid. I have no idea what the place is gonna look like. I'm excited to see it tho when where back" he says and I nod eagerly.
"We've been here long enough, it needed doing and now Jason and lie I will permanently have a room even if they do move out. Unless we do have that foot all team. And like ten nannies" I say and laugh. He doesn't want me carrying them.. That's fine. I can love them all and give them everything.
"What happened to the year, you got soz months left queenie" he says and I smile.
"I don't have to carry them apparently" I say smug looking at him and he raises his brow.
"Your lucky I love you my queen, this sassy attitude will get you put over my knee real quick" he says and glances at me just as I clench my thighs..
"I see you liked the sound of that, ill see what I can do" he says licking his lips and I bite mine. What is wrong with me lately.
"Always one to pleasure your queen" I say and air kiss him and he smiles and does it back. I put my hand on his thigh and smile looking out the window. It's gonna be a long journey but I love them with him.