Chapter 164

It's been a long morning of screaming children and getting the girls to nursery but it's just me, Bonnie and the boys while Liam works in his office and I'm bored. The boys are playing and Bonnie reads as she watches them.
I get up and go see Liam. Walking towards his office I knock and walk in.
"Baby, I'm going out. I need a pamper day and some shopping, do you need anything while I'm out?" I ask him as I walk over to him. I go to sit I front of his desk but he taps his lap and I happily go sit with him smiling.
"You go make yourself even more beautiful than you already are my queen, I dont need anything that I can think of, but feel free to look if you want" he says and I nod smiling.
"Absolutely my king, ill buy something for the playroom too" I tell him and he licks his lips.
"I can't wait to see you in it queenie. I'll be ripping you out of it though" he says and I bite my lip. Anytime.
"I'll bare that in mind when shopping" I say and he smiles.
"Do I need to get anything else for the party?" I ask him and he thinks about it for a moment.
"Ruby needs something new for her party" he says and I nod.
"Already onit baby, I'm gonna get her some new bits aswell" I tell him and he looks to his ringing phone buzzing on his desk.
"Answer it I'm going, I love you my king" I tell him and kiss him.
"I love you too my queen, have fun" he says as I get up and walk away as he answers.
"Hello" I catch as I walk out and close his door behind me.
Walking through the house I grab my car keys and bag from the side table and make sure I have my phone and purse and leave the house happily Aniki following behind.

Pulling up I jump out at the salon and think about the angels we need to open and asap so I can go there.
I walk in and smile at the receptionist.
"How can I help you hun?" the lady asks me.
"Hair, nails and a wax" I tell her and she nods standing.
"Come through here and someone will be with you" she says and I smile at her and walk through.
"Hi hunny, will start with your hair, what was you wanting?" she asks and I think about it.
"I wanna go dark brown and my layers put back in and my bangs shaping again" I say and she nods smiling and sits me in at a wash basin wrapping a towel around my neck.
She stars to wet and wash my hair twice and then conditioner before rinsing and taking me to a styling chair. I watch her set up the dye and she starts to parten my hair and dye it working her way up and around my head. I sit there waiting for the dye to set for a while as I scroll through my phone looking for something I can wear to Ruby's party aswell and find a dress that I love. I need it and know to go straight to the shop after here.
After about forty minutes she comes back and looks at my hair and smiles.
"Reafy to wash hun" she says and I get up and walk back to the basin and sit while she washes it out.

"Oh my god I love it" I tell her happy with it.

She smiles at me and takes me over to the nails section and I sit down and she starts straight away

As she finishes up the design I look at them and I love them, there bright and beautiful.

She quickly paints my toes nails white how I asked and I sit for awhile in the dryers untill there done

"Wax you said?" she asks and I nod as she tests my nails are dry and she squirts hand cream in my hand.
"Yes please, legs and bikini please" I tell her and she walks me behind a curtain to get undressed.

Feeling fresh and new I get dressed feeling a little sore and smile at the lady.
"You've done an amazing job hun, thank you so much" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"You look stunning hun, you're welcome" she says walking me to go pay.
I tap my card and smile at them both.
"See you again soon"i tell them and they wave as I walk out.
"Now shopping time" I tell Aniki who's been waiting a while bless him.
"Let's go boss" he says with a smile and walks behind me.

I walk down the street in and out of different shops buying alsorts for my princess and her birthday the. Liam too and find a sexy leather outfit for the playroom and our hase it straight away. I'll wear that later. Liam will love it.
Aniki takes all the bags and I finally get to the shop I've been waiting for and walk in. I look around for the dress and find it quickly looking for my size.
Grabbing it I put it up against me and turn to Aniki.
"What do you think, will Liam it?" I ask him and he looks at me lost and I laugh.
"Well from what I've observed boss, he loves you in everything so yes.. He'll love it" he says and I smile at him and walk over to the shoes finding white pump heels and take my size and walk over to purchase them.
"Good choice bunny especially with them beautiful nails" the lady says admiring my nails and I smile up at her.
"Thanks" I tell her as I tap my card and take the bag. Aniki takes the bags and we walk out the shop.
"Now where?" he asks me and I look around feeling hungry.
"You wanna eat with me?" I ask him and he hesitates.
"Come on Aniki you have to eat" I tell him and he nods.
"Alright, come on" he says and I lead up to a bistro.
Walking in were seated and he drops all my shopping and sits down.
"Can I start you with drinks?" the waiter asks.
"White wine please" I say and look to Aniki.
"Waters fine" he says and I roll my eyes at him. Of course.
"I'll be back" he says and scurried away.
"So Aniki.. Are you from around here?" I ask him making conversation.
"Originally from Brighton and moved here when I was twenty two are you from here?" he asks and I nod listening.
"I'm from Nottingham, moved around with Liam and ended up here, but I love it" I tell him and he smiles.
"Are you married? Children?" I ask him and he nods.
"I have a wife and two girls, sixteen and fourteen" he says and I would if never guessed that.
"Wow, you don't even look old enough Aniki" I tell him and he laughs.
"Well thanks, there growing up quickly, I remember like it was yesterday them being the age of your girls, cherish these moments boss, they grow to quick" he says and I smile.
"I know Ruby's four next week and it only feels like yesterday that I met her" I say thinking she reminded me of someone when I first seen her in angels all that long ago. Who would of thought she'd end up being my daughter.. That she was my kings all along.
"She'll be fourteen in a blink of an eye" he says as the waiter comes back with out drinks.
"Can I take your orders now?" he asks and I nod.
"Chicken salad please" I tell him picking up my wine and he nods jotting it down and looks to my companion.
"I'll just get the same please" he tells him and he nods and walks away.

Dinner was surprisingly fun. I've learnt alot about Aniki and I feel better with him even more. He's a good guy and he clearly enjoys his job. His wife not so much but aye that's us women..